Cognitive dissonance warning for Trumpleton's.

My sense is those afflicted with Trump Denial Syndrome still refuse to believe there is a shortage of anything needed to control COVID-19 and that there never was. So before you brain dead cultists read this be aware it does not conform to the Trumpist narrative you so eagerly adopt as gospel.

FDA turns to Twitter to help track testing supply shortages

The FDA is so desperate for information about shortages in coronavirus testing supplies that it is turning to an unlikely source of information: Twitter.

Wading into the Wild West of social media for help during a global pandemic may seem unsophisticated for an agency charged with regulating the nation’s drugs and medical devices. But thanks to a decades-old law, the FDA cannot require device manufacturers to report shortages in the same way it can for drugmakers.

Cuomo Praises Trump for Helping Curb Coronavirus Outbreak

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article241321406.html#storylink=cpy

Hell, even the ISIS Queen is praising the POTUS but feel free to continue whining, Snowflake:

Ilhan Omar praises Trump's 'incredible' response to coronavirus pandemic

Last edited:
You're retarded...aren't you.
How can a moderator use such disgusting language?

I'm not a Mod, dummy.
Were you not at one time. Still disgusting language.

Sometimes it is important that the stupidity of a person or a post, be properly identified.

We can't be hampered by having to self censor ourselves to coddle ever persons feelings.

If some lib on this site, has a literal diagnosis of mental retardation, they will have to suck it up, and try to soldier on.

We can't build our lives around not offending everyone.
Typical right winger who does not care about anyone but himself.

A healthy public discourse, is more important than the feelings of one or two people.

Or several million actually.

I'm not a Mod, dummy.

Sometimes it is important that the stupidity of a person or a post, be properly identified.

We can't be hampered by having to self censor ourselves to coddle ever persons feelings.

If some lib on this site, has a literal diagnosis of mental retardation, they will have to suck it up, and try to soldier on.

A healthy public discourse, is more important than the feelings of one or two people.

Well calling people retarded is not healthy public discourse. You lose.

I'm not a Mod, dummy.

No, if the idea or argument is stupid enough, calling it out, properly, is healthy.

The FDA is so desperate for information about shortages in coronavirus testing supplies

ES7Cs4hWsAMyQ2_.jpg

covid-19-tests-country_v21_850x600.svg

~S~

LIVE WITH A COVID-19 TEST KIT AVAILABLE
I feel sick
I call the phone numbers / agencies I have been instructed to call
I go in and get tested
They tell me to go home and wait for the results
They call
They tell me I tested 'positive'
They tell me to go home to self-quarantine
I stay home and don't spread the virus
I wash my hands thoroughly, frequently
I cough into the crook of my arm
I eventually get better
If I get worse I call the number again, go in, and get seen

LIVE WITH A COVID-19 TEST KIT AVAILABLE
I feel sick
I stay home
I don't spread COVID-19
I wash my hands thoroughly, frequently
I cough into the crook of my arm
I eventually get better
If I get worse I use the phone numbers / agencies I have been instructed to call
I go in and get seen....maybe then get tested
If no test is available I am told to go home and repeat the process....

:confused-84: :dunno:

Do snowflakes REALLY need a Test to confirm that they are sick and should stay home?

Does it REALLY matter if you feel like shite from the FLU or COVID-19, when the doctors are going to tell you to go home, stay away from others, continue to wash your hands thoroughly frequently, to cough in the crook of your arm, drink lots of fluids, wait it out, and if you begin getting worse to come back?

31 Million+ Americans have been infected by the FLU and 12,000+ have died from the FLU, according to the CDC, since 1 OCT 2019 thru 1 FEB 2020 - both much higher numbers than the WORLD-WIDE numbers for COVID-19....and the FLU has not been treated like a 'Post-Zombie Apocalyptic Plague' that by the media that has required a special test, nation-wide quarantines, a shut-down of nearly all businesses - destroying a record-setting economy / record-setting unemployment / record-setting stock market, and / or a massive bail-out.

It feels like Trump was suckered by the media (and pothers who have been seeking to take him out for 4 years) into this over-blown reaction, destroying his economy which was the 1 thing Democrats could not even hope to overcome to defeat him in November...

No, if the idea or argument is stupid enough, calling it out, properly, is healthy.
Which I did. Thank you for noticing, I did not give you this much credit.

No, you made a point, which I refuted. Being dishonest about it, will not change that.

Save your political correctness for someone that cares.

I'm not a Mod, dummy.

When all a person posts are an endless line of cut and paste drivel, that is a logical conclusion.

My sense is those afflicted with Trump Denial Syndrome still refuse to believe there is a shortage of anything needed to control COVID-19 and that there never was. So before you brain dead cultists read this be aware it does not conform to the Trumpist narrative you so eagerly adopt as gospel.

The FDA is so desperate for information about shortages in coronavirus testing supplies that it is turning to an unlikely source of information: Twitter.

Wading into the Wild West of social media for help during a global pandemic may seem unsophisticated for an agency charged with regulating the nation’s drugs and medical devices. But thanks to a decades-old law, the FDA cannot require device manufacturers to report shortages in the same way it can for drugmakers.

You're retarded...aren't you.

I'm not a Mod, dummy.

Yes, and then I got busy.

Do snowflakes REALLY need a Test to confirm that they are sick and should stay home?

Good one Easy

Moral character would be to stay home, for the protection of others

Fascist control is when any given governance demands you do

~S~

Does it REALLY matter if you feel like shite from the FLU or COVID-19, when the doctors are going to tell you to go home, stay away from others, continue to wash your hands thoroughly frequently, to cough in the crook of your arm, drink lots of fluids, wait it out, and if you begin getting worse to come back?

31 Million+ Americans have been infected by the FLU and 12,000+ have died from the FLU, according to the CDC, since 1 OCT 2019 thru 1 FEB 2020 - both much higher numbers than the WORLD-WIDE numbers for COVID-19....and the FLU has not been treated like a 'Post-Zombie Apocalyptic Plague' that by the media that has required a special test, nation-wide quarantines, a shut-down of nearly all businesses - destroying a record-setting economy / record-setting unemployment / record-setting stock market, and / or a massive bail-out.

It feels like Trump was suckered by the media (and pothers who have been seeking to take him out for 4 years) into this over-blown reaction, destroying his economy which was the 1 thing Democrats could not even hope to overcome to defeat him in November...
Total count is useless since covid-19 hasnt known for that long.
FU4DHW4.jpg

This virus is more infections, has higher hospitalization rate, and higher fatality rate.

Last edited:
This virus is more infections, has higher hospitalization rate, and higher fatality rate.
NO, NO COVID-19 DOES NOT HAVE A HIGHER MORTALITY RATE THAN THE FLU, ACCORDING TO THE CDC'S OWN NUMBERS.

As stated, the CDC stated that from 1 OCT 209 - 1 FEB 2020 31 MILLION Americans (US ONLY) have been infected by the FLU and 12,000 have DIED from it. Those numbers are both higher for the FLU than for the entire WORLD-wide numbers for COVID during that same time.

31 of the deaths in the US were from 1 elderly retirement center....

NO, NO COVID-19 DOES NOT HAVE A HIGHER MORTALITY RATE THAN THE FLU, ACCORDING TO THE CDC'S OWN NUMBERS.

As stated, the CDC stated that from 1 OCT 209 - 1 FEB 2020 31 MILLION Americans (US ONLY) have been infected by the FLU and 12,000 have DIED from it. Those numbers are both higher for the FLU than for the entire WORLD-wide numbers for COVID during that same time.

31 of the deaths in the US were from 1 elderly retirement center....
Here is the CDC report:
We estimated the case-fatality risk for 2019 novel coronavirus disease cases in China (3.5%); China, excluding Hubei Province (0.8%); 82 countries, territories, and areas (4.2%); and on a cruise ship (0.6%). Lower estimates might be closest to the true value, but a broad range of 0.25%–3.0% probably should be considered.

Too bad your democrat scum sent all manufacturing overseas.

:auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hats Embroidered (6 Colors) 10,000+ Sold

4.6 out of 5 stars 1,174 ratings
| 48 answered questions

images

Price: $10.95 FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
Fits as expected (89%)
Color: Red
Hat made in China
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LQ3BPFE/?tag=ff0d01-20

:113:

6fa159e8cdcdf3c6a29dcfc7ca56c35a.jpg

CsadTwFXEAAEG11.jpg

CmDzcmYWYAQ9MNc.jpg

Ii

No, you made a point, which I refuted. Being dishonest about it, will not change that.

Save your political correctness for someone that cares.
I was happy to leave the USA a quarter of a century ago because of all the political correctness. You have no idea what you are talking about. The fact that we are still having this discussion about you being insensitive towards other human beings speaks volumes about what a weak person you are.

:auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hats Embroidered (6 Colors) 10,000+ Sold

4.6 out of 5 stars 1,174 ratings
| 48 answered questions

images

Price: $10.95 FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
Fits as expected (89%)
Color: Red
Hat made in China
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LQ3BPFE/?tag=ff0d01-20

Thanks, proving you vermin sent it all overseas wasn't needed.

Forum List

Back