Cognitive dissonance warning for Trumpleton's.

Ii
A healthy public discourse, is more important than the feelings of one or two people.

Or several million actually.
Well calling people retarded is not healthy public discourse. You lose.

No, if the idea or argument is stupid enough, calling it out, properly, is healthy.
Which I did. Thank you for noticing, I did not give you this much credit.

No, you made a point, which I refuted. Being dishonest about it, will not change that.

Save your political correctness for someone that cares.
I was happy to leave the USA a quarter of a century ago because of all the political correctness. You have no idea what you are talking about. The fact that we are still having this discussion about you being insensitive towards other human beings speaks volumes about what a weak person you are.

No, it is more a reflection on your need to focus on silly crap, to try to control the conversation.

Were you not at one time. Still disgusting language.

Sometimes it is important that the stupidity of a person or a post, be properly identified.

We can't be hampered by having to self censor ourselves to coddle ever persons feelings.

If some lib on this site, has a literal diagnosis of mental retardation, they will have to suck it up, and try to soldier on.

We can't build our lives around not offending everyone.
Typical right winger who does not care about anyone but himself.

A healthy public discourse, is more important than the feelings of one or two people.

When all a person posts are an endless line of cut and paste drivel, that is a logical conclusion.
You are totally out Iof it. No wonder you are the way that you are. Cut and paste???? I certainly hope you are doing some good drugs.

Ii

No, if the idea or argument is stupid enough, calling it out, properly, is healthy.

No, you made a point, which I refuted. Being dishonest about it, will not change that.

I was happy to leave the USA a quarter of a century ago because of all the political correctness. You have no idea what you are talking about. The fact that we are still having this discussion about you being insensitive towards other human beings speaks volumes about what a weak person you are.

No, it is more a reflection on your need to focus on silly crap, to try to control the conversation.
But you are the one who obviously sits on these boards waiting for a reply to argue to. Get a life.

My sense is those afflicted with Trump Denial Syndrome still refuse to believe there is a shortage of anything needed to control COVID-19 and that there never was. So before you brain dead cultists read this be aware it does not conform to the Trumpist narrative you so eagerly adopt as gospel.

FDA turns to Twitter to help track testing supply shortages

The FDA is so desperate for information about shortages in coronavirus testing supplies that it is turning to an unlikely source of information: Twitter.

Wading into the Wild West of social media for help during a global pandemic may seem unsophisticated for an agency charged with regulating the nation’s drugs and medical devices. But thanks to a decades-old law, the FDA cannot require device manufacturers to report shortages in the same way it can for drugmakers.

Too bad your democrat scum sent all manufacturing overseas.

:auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump Make America Great Again Hats Embroidered (6 Colors) 10,000+ Sold

4.6 out of 5 stars 1,174 ratings
| 48 answered questions

images

Price: $10.95 FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
Fits as expected (89%)
Color: Red
Hat made in China
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LQ3BPFE/?tag=ff0d01-20

:113:
Thanks, proving you vermin sent it all overseas wasn't needed.

the name of the vermin on those cheap sweatshop made rags is

TRUMP.

Sometimes it is important that the stupidity of a person or a post, be properly identified.

We can't be hampered by having to self censor ourselves to coddle ever persons feelings.

If some lib on this site, has a literal diagnosis of mental retardation, they will have to suck it up, and try to soldier on.

We can't build our lives around not offending everyone.

When all a person posts are an endless line of cut and paste drivel, that is a logical conclusion.
You are totally out Iof it. No wonder you are the way that you are. Cut and paste???? I certainly hope you are doing some good drugs.

Yes, cut and paste. The poster has never had an original thought in his life. He merely posts up the latest DNC talking points. That's all. Your whining about my tone is on you. I am old, and tired of whiney youngsters, like you, who can't take criticism.

I

Yes, cut and paste. The poster has never had an original thought in his life. He merely posts up the latest DNC talking points. That's all. Your whining about my tone is on you. I am old, and tired of whiney youngsters, like you, who can't take criticism.
I have never cut and paste or even sounded like it. You are delusional, and I am probably older than you.

My sense is those afflicted with Trump Denial Syndrome still refuse to believe there is a shortage of anything needed to control COVID-19 and that there never was. So before you brain dead cultists read this be aware it does not conform to the Trumpist narrative you so eagerly adopt as gospel.

The FDA is so desperate for information about shortages in coronavirus testing supplies that it is turning to an unlikely source of information: Twitter.

Wading into the Wild West of social media for help during a global pandemic may seem unsophisticated for an agency charged with regulating the nation’s drugs and medical devices. But thanks to a decades-old law, the FDA cannot require device manufacturers to report shortages in the same way it can for drugmakers.

Lord. So Rump is responsible for a "decades old law"?

Ii

But you are the one who obviously sits on these boards waiting for a reply to argue to. Get a life.

Both can be true. I should spent more time on more rewarding activities, while your use of political correctness is you trying to control the conversation, so that you can avoid having to defend your positions and beliefs based on their actual merits.

I am middle aged, and I am also completely DONE, with such "whiney youngsters".

Ii

Both can be true. I should spent more time on more rewarding activities, while your use of political correctness is you trying to control the conversation, so that you can avoid having to defend your positions and beliefs based on their actual merits.
You are so totally full of it that a reply would be useless.

Ii

I admitted that your point about me needing to "Get a life" was valid and then pointed out that that did not refute my point about your use of PC to try to control the discussion.

And that is me being "full of it"?

Hardly. That is you, not knowing what to do, when your little personal attack games, don't shake the person you are trying to avoid debate with.

My point stands. The free flow of ideas and the contest of those ideas, though vigorous debate and public discussion, is far more important than the feelings of a few sensitive people.

I

I have never cut and paste or even sounded like it. You are delusional, and I am probably older than you.

I doubt you are older than I, hell you have a serious problem with reading comprehension, as my cut and paste comment was addressed to a different poster than you. So you are either just stupid, or trying to find a reason for a fight.

Ii

I admitted that your point about me needing to "Get a life" was valid and then pointed out that that did not refute my point about your use of PC to try to control the discussion.

Hardly. That is you, not knowing what to do, when your little personal attack games, don't shake the person you are trying to avoid debate with.

My point stands. The free flow of ideas and the contest of those ideas, though vigorous debate and public discussion, is far more important than the feelings of a few sensitive people.
You need to learn the difference between PC and common decency. Then we can talk.

I

I doubt you are older than I, hell you have a serious problem with reading comprehension, as my cut and paste comment was addressed to a different poster than you. So you are either just stupid, or trying to find a reason for a fight.
Why did the reply come to me then?

You need to learn the difference between PC and common decency. Then we can talk.

Walking on eggshells, giving up the ability to call stupid shit, stupid shit, and thus letting people like you control the discussion, so that you can win the discussion and implement your far left agenda,

is not common decency.

It is weakness and cowardness.

And fucking retarded.

It is also, worth noting, that you people don't mean your shit at all. You talk about this or that "ism" or "phobia", but you do not hesitate to use such terminology yourselves when attacking conservatives,

and if called on it, you shrug it off and move on to the next attack.

This only works now, when you control the moderate. We cons are not falling for it. Fewer and fewer moderates are either.

THe only people supporting this bullshit, are other dishonest liberals.

And some remaining stupid Establishment Country Club Republicans who think if they play by your rules, that you will someday, give them something in return. FUcking pansy morons.

Like McCain.

Remind me how any of that relates to the Divider-in-Chief's abject failure in ensuring the country had enough medical supplies, like test kits, to handle the crisis? Oh......wait.........it doesn't, but thanks for playing.

Obama isn't president anymore.

You're welcome.

| 48 answered questions

images

I'm sure The Don is happy you advertised for him.

there's only one little issue.

If you purchase the above hats they are made in China, they are NOT Trump approved.

Trump has his hats , etc, made in America.

Stop being an @sshole.

| 48 answered questions

images

I'm sure The Don is happy you advertised for him.

there's only one little issue.

If you purchase the above hats they are made in China, they are NOT Trump approved.

Trump has his hats , etc, made in America.

Stop being an @sshole.

' the don' :lmao:

how's 'bout his cheap chinese sweatshop suits & made in mexico ties? or his bangledeshi shirts? do they count?

tumblr_p28t7wk8Uv1s6h7uio1_1280.jpg

Forum List

Back