Cohen Caught In More Lies During Hearing: Additional Criminal Referrals Coming.

GOP reps refer ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

As I had said before when I listened to The Hearings, this guy just can't keep his story straight even with Adam Schiff and Cummings coaching him.

Now he is going to have his jail time extended.

Why, because Teabagger Jordan says so? Funny...

D0gQLOTWwAAia-I.jpg

If only the gop cared about Trump's lies
If americans cared about our politicians lies, we would have never even got trump.
But they embrace the lies. If its their kind of lie.
Americans are so disingenuous
lies by trump? name one.

trump didn't lie about the video prior to election from NBC and still won. he didn't need to lie. so please, enlighten me on the lie. you know, the lie, the one that you think we all ignore.

If only the gop cared about Trump's lies
If americans cared about our politicians lies, we would have never even got trump.
But they embrace the lies. If its their kind of lie.
Americans are so disingenuous
lies by trump? name one.

trump didn't lie about the video prior to election from NBC and still won. he didn't need to lie. so please, enlighten me on the lie. you know, the lie, the one that you think we all ignore.
Dude trump lies all the fucking time.
Then again, maybe its just because he is ignorant. There is a difference.
Im ok with either.

Fake News.

But I will bookmark this thread and in a month see if there have been any more charges filed.
You beat me to it. I also will bookmark this thread to see if these charges have merit. I wonder if these charges include the bogus one that Cohen lied about lobbying for foreign governments.

GOP reps refer ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen to DOJ for alleged perjury during hearing

As I had said before when I listened to The Hearings, this guy just can't keep his story straight even with Adam Schiff and Cummings coaching him.

Now he is going to have his jail time extended.

Why, because Teabagger Jordan says so? Funny...

D0gQLOTWwAAia-I.jpg
Gym Jordan should have gone to jail for failure to report when he was a Mandatory Reporter by law.

Forum List

Back