Cohen Does Interview With Clinton Operative George Step. It's Bull Shit.

So, if this is fraud, then why didn't they investigate Obama when Rev. Wright accused him of offering a bribe to remain silent????
Probably because there is not a large, sweepong crimjnalsweeping criminal investigation ongoing into Obama's orbit.

I don't believe anything Cohen says. I don't believe anything Trump says
Okay, but federal prosecutors have claimed these crimes were committed at the direction of trump.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least, and we'll find out soon enough. And as I just posted elsewhere about Trump and a predecessor of his:

The behaviors of both - from taking advantage of a young, star-struck intern and using her as an ashtray in the Oval Office, to banging hookers and conspiring to pay them off - are pretty lousy. And their obedient little tribes only "see" the "other" guy.

This is, and was, all about politics, and it's pretty obvious.

Cohen has Trump on tape talking about hush money payments
We heard that shit almost a year ago....and the only person that was trying to do anything illegal was Cohen. Trump wanted him to use a check and Cohen was saying pay cash.
This is ancient history.
The fact is you cannot be charged with a crime for paying hush money.

It isn't against the law.
If anything, Stormy Daniels is the one breaking the law.
Trump has even won a $300 million settlement against her for harassment.
Google it, dipshit.
Need a tissue?

Okay, but federal prosecutors have claimed these crimes were committed at the direction of trump.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least, and we'll find out soon enough. And as I just posted elsewhere about Trump and a predecessor of his:

The behaviors of both - from taking advantage of a young, star-struck intern and using her as an ashtray in the Oval Office, to banging hookers and conspiring to pay them off - are pretty lousy. And their obedient little tribes only "see" the "other" guy.

They were both consensual. It’s not about the sex no matter how hard you stomp your feet. It’s about conspiracy to commit election fraud.

Okay. So what?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

They were both consensual. It’s not about the sex no matter how hard you stomp your feet. It’s about conspiracy to commit election fraud.
Of course.

Okay. So what?
I dunno. You brought it up.

Okay. So what?
No, you brought it up that it's all about politics. Yes, people will be happy to see Trump brought down, because they despise him. I don't see the problem.

Okay. So what?
No, you brought it up that it's all about politics. Yes, people will be happy to see Trump brought down, because they despise him. I don't see the problem.
Great, thanks.

This assumes that any of that is true.
But then again, sex is not grounds for impeachment.
At least that's what Dimocraps have been saying since Bill did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky.

Okay. So what?
Great, thanks.
You're welcome. Sorry to have bothered you with a question on a message board.

We heard that shit almost a year ago....and the only person that was trying to do anything illegal was Cohen. Trump wanted him to use a check and Cohen was saying pay cash.
This is ancient history.

Google it, dipshit.
Need a tissue?

Nope. I proved my point.
It's not my fault you are in denial.

This assumes that any of that is true.
But then again, sex is not grounds for impeachment.
At least that's what Dimocraps have been saying since Bill did not have sex with that woman, Ms Lewinsky.
I do enjoy the symmetry of this, since each end has now taken each side.

Well, if it's true, then lets get the proof out there so we can get this over with and begin the Pence presidency.

This is ancient history.

Google it, dipshit.
Need a tissue?

Nope. I proved my point.
It's not my fault you are in denial.
You proved that you can’t think at a level above NewsMax.

Plus, you lied. Trump didn’t win a $300 million settlement.

And paying hush money to win an election is definitely illegal.

Forum List

Back