Cohen was wiretapped before the search

Wiretapping the President's attorney. The FBI needs to be leveled. Zero out their finding, convert the field offices to charter schools

The wiretap was related to Cohen investigation....but.....

"The extent to which authorities relied on the wiretap also remains unclear, but at least one phone call between a phone line associated with Cohen and the White House was reportedly intercepted."

The so called president has lost control of Michael Cohen. That is NOT good for the Orange Clown.

I guarantee it will be much worse for the seditious fucks who want to overturn the last election
It won't get over turned, even if he CHEATED which should rightfully over turn it as it does with any contest where a person is caught CHEATING, but instead due to taking so long.... IF he did cheat....it will go to Pence at this point.

What a tough little fella you think yourself to be ;)
^^

Not a Trumpkin

Just plays one on TV, 24 hours per day

Not a Trumpkin just loves shoving political stupidity up your asses. ;) You're being played like a fiddle.
Sorry, nobody believes you
So when did ewe start speaking for everyone?

He likes to selectively respond to my posts. I've hot at least 100 posts saying Rump is just plying a part and taking us to War, he NEVER responds to any of those.
Sorry, haven't seen those. But good for you.

NBC is apparently now claiming that Cohen's calls were monitored by "Pen Register" and not a wiretap. I know nothing about what "Pen Register" is.

CORRECTION: Earlier today, NBC News reported that there was a wiretap on the phones of Michael Cohen, President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, citing two separate sources with knowledge of the legal proceedings involving Cohen.

But three senior U.S. officials now dispute that, saying that the monitoring of Cohen’s phones was limited to a log of calls, known as a pen register, not a wiretap where investigators can actually listen to calls.

NBC News has changed the headline and revised parts of the original article.

Feds monitored Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's phones

Last edited:
Is NBC walking back their claim of Cohen wiretapping by the feds?
Kind of. From post 82:

Correction from MSNBC.

Not a wiretap. No recordings or listening in.

Instead, this was "surveillance". They just wanted to know who he was talking to. Not what he was saying.
-----------------
I suspect they don't really need anything else from Cohen. They just wanted to know who he was talking to.

Trump/Cohen Won’t Tell Their OWN Lawyers What Was Seized In Cohen Raid

No wonder they lose lawyers. The don't even want their own lawyers their evil deeds.

You are assuming Trump has something to hide
Naturally, because Trump acts like he has something to hide.

No he doesn't at all. Actually, seems to me, the DOJ is hiding something by trying not to release documents, wouldn't you say?

And for your information, the Trump team released 1.5 MILLION documents to the special counsel, and released them in a timely fashion. Can you explain why the DOJ stonewalled-)

You don't know it yet, but your side is fu****. It will be before the midterms, and all you people including starkey and la cooter, are going to get a lovely message from me-)

NBC is apparently now claiming that Cohen's calls were monitored by "Pen Register" and not a wiretap. I know nothing about what "Pen Register" is.

CORRECTION: Earlier today, NBC News reported that there was a wiretap on the phones of Michael Cohen, President Trump’s longtime personal attorney, citing two separate sources with knowledge of the legal proceedings involving Cohen.

But three senior U.S. officials now dispute that, saying that the monitoring of Cohen’s phones was limited to a log of calls, known as a pen register, not a wiretap where investigators can actually listen to calls.

It is just a register that your service provider keeps showing who you called and numbers from which calls were placed to you!

It is just a register that your service provider keeps showing who you called and numbers from which calls were placed to you!

Thank you. Well, the fact remains that Cohen was tapped by tracing phone numbers. I assume that would also include Internet communications.

Pen register - Wikipedia

Wiretapping the President's attorney. The FBI needs to be leveled. Zero out their finding, convert the field offices to charter schools
Well this is freakish and dangerous. President? Don't you mean "emperor", Francis?

Had Bush done this to Obama, Soros would have ordered you to jump off the tallest fucking building in protest
If Bush’s FBI had gotten FISA courts to approve a wiretap of an Obama associate, it would have been backed up with evidence of a crime.

But that never happened because Obama isn’t corrupt and didn’t associate with criminals.

Well this is freakish and dangerous. President? Don't you mean "emperor", Francis?

Had Bush done this to Obama, Soros would have ordered you to jump off the tallest fucking building in protest
If Bush’s FBI had gotten FISA courts to approve a wiretap of an Obama associate, it would have been backed up with evidence of a crime.

But that never happened because Obama isn’t corrupt and didn’t associate with criminals.
Hahahahaha

Bill Ayers: Unrepentant LYING Terrorist | National Review

Hillary corrupt
Lynch corrupt
Holder corrupt as duck
The IRS under Obama, corrupt
The FBI under Obama corrupt
The DOJ use as a race hustler

It goes on & on

Bill Ayers!He bombed federal buildings, killed a couple of people. Damn I guess in libtard world that isn’t criminal huh?

Bill Ayers!He bombed federal buildings, killed a couple of people. Damn I guess in libtard world that isn’t criminal huh?
It’s so easy to lead you wingnuts around by the nose. :auiqs.jpg:

Obama didn’t associate with Bill Ayers. They appeared at the same fundraiser.

^^^ TRIGGERED ^^^

:auiqs.jpg:
The fact that you think Frank is triggered shows just how stupid you are. I have never seen Frank unhinged. He does say so wild stuff on occasion but a smart person knows he does that so he can laugh when you idiots trip all over yourselves.

To understand what triggered really looks like replay news coverage of Trumps presidential victory.
Take notes so you dont look so stupid in the future

It’s so easy to lead you wingnuts around by the nose. :auiqs.jpg:

Obama didn’t associate with Bill Ayers. They appeared at the same fundraiser.
Liar! He launched his career from Ayer’s living room.

Are u blaming Obama for a raid that occurred months after he left office and a raid that will flip Cohen....handing Mueller the evidence he needs.

^^^ TRIGGERED ^^^

:auiqs.jpg:
The fact that you think Frank is triggered shows just how stupid you are. I have never seen Frank unhinged. He does say so wild stuff on occasion but a smart person knows he does that so he can laugh when you idiots trip all over yourselves.

To understand what triggered really looks like replay news coverage of Trumps presidential victory.
Take notes so you dont look so stupid in the future

Frank is hardly ever sober....
Who cares?

Forum List

Back