🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coke Congressman Votes FOR Drug Testing for SNAP Recipients

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Wonder how Radel feels about the War on Drugs. <my comment

Rep. Trey Radel arrested on cocaine charge - CBS News

Rep. Trey Radel, R-Fla., is "profoundly sorry" after being arrested Oct. 29 and charged Tuesday in Washington, D.C., for misdemeanor cocaine possession.

"I struggle with the disease of alcoholism, and this led to an extremely irresponsible choice," Radel, who's serving his first term in the U.S. House, said in a statement Tuesday. "Believe me, I am disappointed in myself, and I stand ready to face the consequences of my actions.
<more>

Wonder how Radel feels about the War on Drugs. <my comment

Rep. Trey Radel arrested on cocaine charge - CBS News

Rep. Trey Radel, R-Fla., is "profoundly sorry" after being arrested Oct. 29 and charged Tuesday in Washington, D.C., for misdemeanor cocaine possession.

"I struggle with the disease of alcoholism, and this led to an extremely irresponsible choice," Radel, who's serving his first term in the U.S. House, said in a statement Tuesday. "Believe me, I am disappointed in myself, and I stand ready to face the consequences of my actions.
<more>
Don't care what party...glad he got caught.

The son of a gun voted for drug testing for welfare recipients. What goes around, comes around.

well we all know,at least most of us,that Junky would have never posted this if the guy was a Democrat....and you know dam well "Dottie" would have never commented....

Cocaine is a hell of drug.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=udNHsk57f24]Rick James "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" - YouTube[/ame]

Remind me of the last Republican caught with hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribe money in his freezer, remind of how the Republican party tried to cover for him and how the Speaker stated for the record if not for the ongoing investigation they would elevate him to one of the highest positions in the House.

You won't find republicans defending him. And you won't find his leadership defending him either. Unlike what the democrats do.

Remind me of the last Republican caught with hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribe money in his freezer, remind of how the Republican party tried to cover for him and how the Speaker stated for the record if not for the ongoing investigation they would elevate him to one of the highest positions in the House.

You won't find republicans defending him. And you won't find his leadership defending him either. Unlike what the democrats do.

Deflections noted :thup: Lets stay on-topic shall we or does it pain you too much?

Deflections noted :thup: Lets stay on-topic shall we or does it pain you too much?

Nothing like a post just rife with irony!!

mmmm

iiirrrooonnnnyyyy

You know, you just have to love Florida. It's one of them most screwed up Red States there is:

Trey Radel, Busted On Cocaine Charge, Voted For Drug Testing Food Stamp Recipients

WASHINGTON -- In September, Rep. Trey Radel voted for Republican legislation that would allow states to make food stamp recipients pee in cups to prove they're not on drugs. In October, police busted the Florida Republican on a charge of cocaine possession.

This is what I mean about the sheer hypocrisy of the far right. They are evil incarnate.

Trey Radel, Busted On Cocaine Charge, Voted For Drug Testing Food Stamp Recipients

If this congressman continues to break the law, continues to show himself to be a colossal hypocrite he will have to switch to the democrat party.

Can you show the link showing that Radel was on food stamps?

You know, you just have to love Florida. It's one of them most screwed up Red States there is:

WASHINGTON -- In September, Rep. Trey Radel voted for Republican legislation that would allow states to make food stamp recipients pee in cups to prove they're not on drugs. In October, police busted the Florida Republican on a charge of cocaine possession.

This is what I mean about the sheer hypocrisy of the far right. They are evil incarnate.

The irony, huh? :cuckoo:

I'm for random drug tests for elected representatives, would have prevented our current president from being elected.

Leftists always called republicans hypocrites when they are caught screwing up because republicans profess to have morality and standards. Democrats openly admit they have no morality or standards so when they are caught with prostitutes or doing drugs it's just them being them.

Forum List

Back