Colbert Pimps Out His Show As A DNC Capaign Ad

These outlets have already let the world know what they represent, they are simply preaching to the choir, a shrinking fanbase as it were. I read last year that Late Night TV show ratings were down bigtime.

It would be like Newsmax or Hannity telling their viewers "I support Trump". That's all baked into the cake.

These outlets have already let the world know what they represent, they are simply preaching to the choir, a shrinking fanbase as it were. I read last year that Late Night TV show ratings were down bigtime.

It would be like Newsmax or Hannity telling their viewers "I support Trump". That's all baked into the cake.
Meanwhile, I support you and your team over at Louder with Crowder.
:beer:

(you are Stephen Crowder, aren't you?)

Entertainment is dying.

It has been replaced by Marxist indoctrination.

Comedy is dead, music is dead, Disney is dead, everywhere you try to escape the cesspool of political Marxism you get preached to non-stop.

Entertainment is dying.

Comedy is dead, music is dead, Disney is dead, everywhere you try to escape the cesspool of political Marxism you get preached to non-stop.
in a normal civilization they would be cancelled. But the corporate wing of the globalists owns most of the media. And the customers like us even pay for much of it in different ways. Even if we do not like it. There is no way a civilization can survive with all they are doing. At some point a reduced population will occur.

that's all that any of them are a DNC platform. Got to brainwash the minions. BTW, the demofk minions movie will be airing this week. watch and see how stupid and funny they really are.

Entertainment is dying.

Oh, shut the fuck up you pathetic snowflake!

Politics has always been a major source of comedic material. If you don't like what someone says, you don't have to watch. Free market capitalism at work!

Oh, shut the fuck up you pathetic snowflake!

Politics has always been a major source of comedic material. If you don't like what someone says, you don't have to watch. Free market capitalism at work!
back at you

...or perhaps Colbert just agreed to let Schiff & Democrats use his show as a DNC Campaign ad in exhange for not filing Insurrection charges against his 7 team members....

:p

Colbert, Kimmel and Stewart are all shills for Democrats. They endlessly taunt Republicans and always praising and lifting up Democrats and pushing progressive view points. More and more and more.

Their shows have been bought by liberal media companies and run by then.

Even that one really shitty late night show no one pays attention to hosted by that doofus from Saturday night live is the same way. Not jimmy fallon but the other one.

He has been doing that since he took over from David Letterman and he was just continuing what Letterman started. The last funny late night host who was not a partisan political hack was Johnny Carson.

Neither Letterman nor Leno were partisan hacks. They had their opinions. But they both were eager to make fun of both sides of the aisle at every opportunity. Colbert makes fun of both sides as well. But he's nowhere near the equal opportunity comedian.

Neither Letterman nor Leno were partisan hacks. They had their opinions. But they both were eager to make fun of both sides of the aisle at every opportunity. Colbert makes fun of both sides as well. But he's nowhere near the equal opportunity comedian.
Leno actually leaned right. Surprised he lasted as long as he did. He was on with Tim Allen, Last man Standing, who is staunch conservative.

Leno never was Letterman became one over time the last two or three years he hosted the Late Show Letterman didn't even try to hide his political leanings and Colbert never really even tried. When Trump won the Presidency in 2016 pretty much everyone in entertainment and the news media which now is pretty much one in the same took off their mask and ended any pretense about there politics or being fair and objective that contiunes to this day and I don't see it changing.

Forum List

Back