cold weather kills 4 million people per year, 10 times more than warm weather

winter-is-coming-2_zpsovpfy4pr.jpg

And while some people die in the cold weather, Joe Biden goes on vacation where it's warm

I think he has taken over 200 vacation days within 2 years. Only for a demented, pedophile Biden. He represents the democrat party so well, he gets more vacation days!

And while some people die in the cold weather, Joe Biden goes on vacation where it's warm

Don't you mean Ted Cruz? Because when Texas got hit with that brutal cold 2 years ago, Ted decided to leave his state while it was freezing and make a run for the border to Mexico.

When the cold weather disaster hit, Cruz headed down to Cancun. He only came back because he'd been caught leaving his constituents to freeze while he enjoyed the Mexican beach.

I remember that freeze because I was living there that winter. For a solid week, the high in Amarillo TX was 9 below zero FARENHEIT, and the low was 15 below.

Don't you mean Ted Cruz? Because when Texas got hit with that brutal cold 2 years ago, Ted decided to leave his state while it was freezing and make a run for the border to Mexico.

When the cold weather disaster hit, Cruz headed down to Cancun. He only came back because he'd been caught leaving his constituents to freeze while he enjoyed the Mexican beach.

I remember that freeze because I was living there that winter. For a solid week, the high in Amarillo TX was 9 below zero FARENHEIT, and the low was 15 below.

As a truck driver, I just happened to be delivering (or trying to deliver) to the Ft worth area during that ice storm. We all got caught on the interstate. It was a sheet of ice. Not like patches, THE ENTIRE ROAD FROM CULVERT TO CULVERT WAS SOLID ICE. We all just shut down in the middle of the road. That was the day that about 40 miles away that huge traffic crash happened where people got killed. It was so slippery drivers were getting out of their trucks and having to hold onto the side of their rigs if they wanted to actually make forward progress walking. One truck was at a dead stop and suddenly and very slowly just started sliding sideways. He stopped when his tires hit the dirt of the shoulder but he was unable to move.

As a truck driver, I just happened to be delivering (or trying to deliver) to the Ft worth area during that ice storm. We all got caught on the interstate. It was a sheet of ice. Not like patches, THE ENTIRE ROAD FROM CULVERT TO CULVERT WAS SOLID ICE. We all just shut down in the middle of the road. That was the day that about 40 miles away that huge traffic crash happened where people got killed. It was so slippery drivers were getting out of their trucks and having to hold onto the side of their rigs if they wanted to actually make forward progress walking. One truck was at a dead stop and suddenly and very slowly just started sliding sideways. He stopped when his tires hit the dirt of the shoulder but he was unable to move.

I remember a plumber telling me that he was happy, but also a bit overworked from the aftermath of that storm. LOTS of people had pipes break, and he was working 12 hour days for a couple of weeks, and busting his ass for that whole time.

He was happy about all the cash rolling in though............

Forum List

Back