Colin Kaepernick compares NFL Draft process and training camp to slavery.

#1 reason for migration is better opportunity elsewhere. Probably the only reason. Pretty hilarious of you to call me moronic and ignorant.

I called your idea stupid and ignorant. I suppose its up to you if you believe the shoe fits otherwise also.

Thats a bad comparison Colin

black slaves in the Negro Football League can run away from the game and back to africa any time they choose

Last edited:
Like being offered a better job somewhere?
Feel free to name one reason humans migrate other than improving opportunities.

It’s most telling how no Leftard will ever name a better nation than America and no Leftard has left America since Lee Harvey Oswald defected to the Soviet Union.

It’s most telling how no Leftard will ever name a better nation than America and no Leftard has left America since Lee Harvey Oswald defected to the Soviet Union.

Move all you want to. I do not care where you go. As for me and others, we will work to improve this country.

Move all you want to. I do not care where you go. As for me and others, we will work to improve this country.
I live in the greatest nation humanity has ever known, why would I move?

Horrific to be a slave making $15,000,000 a year for 5 months of playing a game I’m not forced to play.

It's really stupid and ignorant to think people should leave. No, what you do is work to make things better.
Colin Kapaernick is a piece of garbage. He hates America and everything about it, but he too much of a fucking coward to leave.

If Colin Kapaernick left this country, that would make things better. Immediately.

The point is that the NFL draft is an illegal restraint of trade. If all the players had THE SAME RIGHTS AS EVERYONE ELSE, they could go to every team, try out, and accept the best offer they get. The same way a computer programmer or a chef can go to any potential employer and get as much as s/he can. The draft says implicitly that you can only go to one employer and negotiate the best deal you can.

The reason why they pay pretty good money now is because the whole thing is a house of cards that could be tossed out in a minute through the right lawsuit.

The point is that the NFL draft is an illegal restraint of trade. If all the players had THE SAME RIGHTS AS EVERYONE ELSE, they could go to every team, try out, and accept the best offer they get. The same way a computer programmer or a chef can go to any potential employer and get as much as s/he can. The draft says implicitly that you can only go to one employer and negotiate the best deal you can.

The reason why they pay pretty good money now is because the whole thing is a house of cards that could be tossed out in a minute through the right lawsuit.

While true the entire league does not work any other way. If big market teams can simply buy the top players every year the league falls apart.

Random guy on the internet is your proof… what about the Democrats that say it… fact if the matter the GOP pushes policies that are race neutral and help all American…

Demorats push identity politics that usually hurt the people they say they are helping!

He obviously has no concept of what slavery actually was.
Why is the nfl st up the way it is? Is it really because of fairness? Why does a great colleges athlete have to go to a shitty team. Forced by the rules. A quarterback or lineman can’t say I want to play for New York or a Florida team. The draft makes them go to where maybe they don’t want to go like he jets Or lions

If theis freak rfeally weanted to play there was the USFL and another football legue that he could have tried out for. He just did not want to [ play

Why is the nfl st up the way it is? Is it really because of fairness? Why does a great colleges athlete have to go to a shitty team. Forced by the rules. A quarterback or lineman can’t say I want to play for New York or a Florida team. The draft makes them go to where maybe they don’t want to go like he jets Or lions
Because you would only have like 3 teams if everyone got to pick where they play. Who is moving to Kansas voluntarily?

Tina Turner, George Clooney

Because you would only have like 3 teams if everyone got to pick where they play. Who is moving to Kansas voluntarily?
Bullshit. If Brady is already playing for that team you don’t hav a choice. But if a hot rookie is coming out of college, why can’t the lions go after him? Why do they have to play the stupid game they call the draft?

what ever happened to Free market capitalism? Why are shitty teams rewarded?

Bullshit. If Brady is already playing for that team you don’t hav a choice. But if a hot rookie is coming out of college, why can’t the lions go after him? Why do they have to play the stupid game they call the draft?

what ever happened to Free market capitalism? Why are shitty teams rewarded?
Because you would only have 3 teams if you let the rookies pick.

Wow those just sound like whining about first world problems

Forum List

Back