Colin Powell: GOP Holds 'Dark Vein Of Intolerance'

Considering Republicans turn on any of their own that shows a hint of intelligence or individuality, who exactly are these brain dead fucks going to have left in 2016?

I think they will run Rick Santorum.

:lol: That evil closeted cocksucker? That would be even worse than Romney. The Republicans got nobody.

I agree. That doesn't mean he won't be nominated. And it doesn't mean he won't win.

Double fuck Colin Powell. "My party is full of racists". Wow. Triple fuck him. What an asshole.

He really should become a Democrat. Pardon my french but this really pisses me off when some one can label the party he supposedly is still a member of racist; blatant condemnation it's unreal to me.

Why don't you have this level of vitriol for the people in your party who perpetuate the racist stereotypes?

Instead you DEFEND them, but bash and attack those that call your party out.

When will you folks put down the shovels and stop digging?

Who is defending racism? I'm not. But I'm sick to death of these blanket condemnations.

If Powell truly feels that his party is full of racists he should cross the floor and become a Democrat.

Because Sununu criticized Obama's performance in the first debate as lazy, Powell sees it as racist.

He's nuts.
Then you simply weren't listening...you're just reacting...as usual.

General Powell sited specifics. He cited the quotes that many people deem racist, he cited quotes from specific people in the party that spewed incindiary things.

It was no blanket...he's attacking the racism...and those that are attempting to use racism to get a certain base riled up.

That is what you should be riling against. Not those, like General Powell, who's fighting the more radical element in your party.

If you really had any sense or credibility at all, you'd be JOINING General Powell, not FIGHTING him.

Seriously.

I think they will run Rick Santorum.

:lol: That evil closeted cocksucker? That would be even worse than Romney. The Republicans got nobody.

I agree. That doesn't mean he won't be nominated. And it doesn't mean he won't win.

Considering Santorum has a horrible track record and has openly preached hate against a segment of our society, the Republicans would get kicked in the balls on a historic level if they ran that closeted evil piece of garbage. A cardboard cutout of Jimmy Carter could kick Santorum's ass.

Considering Santorum has a horrible track record and has openly preached hate against a segment of our society, the Republicans would get kicked in the balls on a historic level if they ran that closeted evil piece of garbage. A cardboard cutout of Jimmy Carter could kick Santorum's ass.

It seems that way now.....

Considering Republicans turn on any of their own that shows a hint of intelligence or individuality, who exactly are these brain dead fucks going to have left in 2016?

How did the Democrats treat Joe Lieberman when he didn't follow the party line? Oh yeah they basically kicked him out of the party and he became a independent and hey you guy's treated Artur Davis so respectfully he switched parties. I would suggest you brain dead fucks start taking a closer look at your party and ask who will you have in 2016 because the pickings are pretty slim.

Powell is clean and articulate light-skinned Negro and only speaks with a Negro dialect when he wants too.

That's storybook, man!

Last edited:

How did the Democrats treat Joe Lieberman when he didn't follow the party line? Oh yeah they basically kicked him out of the party and he became a independent and hey you guy's treated Artur Davis so respectfully he switched parties. I would suggest you brain dead fucks start taking a closer look at your party and ask who will you have in 2016 because the pickings are pretty slim.

WAAAAAAHHHH BUT LOOK AT THE OTHER TEAM WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Every fucking time someone says something about conservatives or Republicans, this is your goddamn defense. It's stupid. Take your Tu quoque fallacies and go fuck yourself.

And Joe Lieberman is a scary piece of trash who wants to censor everything on the planet and give our leadership over to Israel, fuck him.

Last edited:

Every fucking time someone says something about conservatives or Republicans, this is your goddamn defense. It's stupid. Take your Tu quoque fallacies and go fuck yourself.

And Joe Lieberman is a scary piece of trash who wants to censor everything on the planet and give our leadership over to Israel, fuck him.
What's the matter you whining little pussy can't face the truth about yourself and your own god dam racist asshole party? You want to name call insult and issue blanket condemnations then you grow a set of fucking balls and learn how to take it otherwise STFU and get back to the kiddies table you little bitch.

What's the matter you whining little pussy can't face the truth about yourself and your own god dam racist asshole party? You want to name call insult and issue blanket condemnations then you grow a set of fucking balls and learn how to take it otherwise STFU and get back to the kiddies table you little bitch.

:lol: It's not my fault you can't argue without using logical fallacies and generally coming across like a partisan fuckhead with half a brain. I'm just suggesting you shut the fuck up because your act is stupid and tiresome.

Why don't you have this level of vitriol for the people in your party who perpetuate the racist stereotypes?

Instead you DEFEND them, but bash and attack those that call your party out.

When will you folks put down the shovels and stop digging?

Who is defending racism? I'm not. But I'm sick to death of these blanket condemnations.

If Powell truly feels that his party is full of racists he should cross the floor and become a Democrat.

Because Sununu criticized Obama's performance in the first debate as lazy, Powell sees it as racist.

He's nuts.
Then you simply weren't listening...you're just reacting...as usual.

General Powell sited specifics. He cited the quotes that many people deem racist, he cited quotes from specific people in the party that spewed incindiary things.

It was no blanket...he's attacking the racism...and those that are attempting to use racism to get a certain base riled up.

That is what you should be riling against. Not those, like General Powell, who's fighting the more radical element in your party.

If you really had any sense or credibility at all, you'd be JOINING General Powell, not FIGHTING him.

Seriously.

For Colin Powell to take the word "lazy" used by Sununu to describe Obama's lack luster performance in the first debate and redefine "lazy" into "shiftless ******" boggles the mind.

It's nuts. It's bullshit. It's wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back