Colin Powell Has A Parasite

From what I have read so far, Colin Powell's use of email, his use of a private company was more negligent than Hillary's use. At least her email was isolated, Powell's email was open to any admin on that system. The fact both used private Internet addresses tells me our security people were asleep or didn't care? Or this was standard practice then. Much ado about nothing as you can't change that and rehashing it serves no purpose. All systems using the Internet are insecure, so is it time to bring back letters and couriers. lol

""DS [diplomatic security] would not allow them into the secure spaces, especially up your way," Powell wrote. "When I asked why not they gave me all kinds of nonsense about how they gave out signals and could be read by spies, etc....I had numerous meetings with them. We even opened one up for them to try to explain to me why it was more dangerous than say, a remote control for one of the many tvs in the suite. Or something embedded in my shoe heel. They never satisfied me and NSA/CIA wouldn't back off. So, we just went about our business and stopped asking."
"I had an ancient version of a PDA and used it," Powell added. "In general, the suite was so sealed that it is hard to get signals in or out wirelessly.""

Powell advice to Clinton about email goes public

From what I have read so far, Colin Powell's use of email, his use of a private company was more negligent than Hillary's use. At least her email was isolated, Powell's email was open to any admin on that system. The fact both used private Internet addresses tells me our security people were asleep or didn't care? Or this was standard practice then. Much ado about nothing as you can't change that and rehashing it serves no purpose. All systems using the Internet are insecure, so is it time to bring back letters and couriers. lol

""DS [diplomatic security] would not allow them into the secure spaces, especially up your way," Powell wrote. "When I asked why not they gave me all kinds of nonsense about how they gave out signals and could be read by spies, etc....I had numerous meetings with them. We even opened one up for them to try to explain to me why it was more dangerous than say, a remote control for one of the many tvs in the suite. Or something embedded in my shoe heel. They never satisfied me and NSA/CIA wouldn't back off. So, we just went about our business and stopped asking."
"I had an ancient version of a PDA and used it," Powell added. "In general, the suite was so sealed that it is hard to get signals in or out wirelessly.""

See?

:cuckoo:

Powell warned Clinton 3 times not to try to use him as an excuse for her crimes, as he used a personal email for UNclassified and a secure govt-provided system for all classified...

Yet she still threw 'the black guy' under the bus, falsely claiming she only did what he had done.

These leaked email finally, definitively KILLS the LIE Hillary & libs on this board have been pushing!

Powell warned Clinton 3 times not to try to use him as an excuse for her crimes, as he used a personal email for UNclassified and a secure govt-provided system for all classified...

Yet she still threw 'the black guy' under the bus, falsely claiming she only did what he had done.

These leaked email finally, definitively KILLS the LIE Hillary & libs on this board have been pushing!
Agreed.

The thing is once Cankles was caught, she lied repeatedly. Then she says Powell did the same thing (another lie)...something a five year old would do. The amazing thing is her supporters buy this bull shit childish excuse.

Can't fix stupid.

That is the latest on Powells emails, but he will still vote for Hillary.

Yes and that is all you need to know about Powell. He is a disgusting Neocon statist...just like Cankles.

Why have left wing voters become so aligned with the 1% establishment?

Because she's black, right?

Apparently you are uninformed. Cankles is white.

Face it - Hillary, the woman who praised ex-KKK Grand Wizard Byrd, threw the black man under the bus for her emails & the black woman (Mills) under the bus for her own conducting Foundation business from the Stat Fepartment.

Face it - Hillary, the woman who praised ex-KKK Grand Wizard Byrd, threw the black man under the bus for her emails & the black woman (Mills) under the bus for her own conducting Foundation business from the Stat Fepartment.
Clearly Hillary is a despicable person...I mean maybe the most despicable person any of us could ever meet. She has proven it a thousand times in the past 30 years, yet millions of Americans will still vote for her even if she is unable to stand up.

The dumbing down of America seems to have reached a breaking point.

Last edited:

She is??? That's so weird.

Yeah isn't it?

I have heard from left wing sources that her husband was the first black POTUS. You believe that right?

Yeah isn't it?

I have heard from left wing sources that her husband was the first black POTUS. You believe that right?

Oh! Maybe THAT is why that negro doesn't support Trump in this election! It all makes sense now.

Yeah isn't it?

Oh! Maybe THAT is why that negro doesn't support Trump in this election! It all makes sense now.
No, that's why the negro, in the end, is the one standing on the sidewalk watching the bus run over Hillary! :p

It's so odd that this got zero press coverage...

CrydqftWYAAKs1h.jpg

Forum List

Back