Colin Powell Has A Parasite

Don't tell Hillary supporters...they truly believe what Hillary and Powell did are the same....their media dupes them repeatedly and yet they still dutifully believe that lying media.
the right wing congress and critters on this board accused Hillary of hiding Benghazi emails of wrong doing and this is why they were after her....

THEY FOUND ZERO Benghazi emails that had not already been turned over, that did not confirm what Obama and Hillary had been saying...so then they went on to blast her for her personal server use and security and then when it turned out there was no indication her server was hacked it went on to confidentiality levels and what was on her server yahdahdahdahdah....and then the pay for pay claims that turned out not to be true....

Enough is enough, and these Republican congress Critters have taken their abuse of power to investigate too far and are using it for political posturing...my tax dollars for their campaigning against Hillary and that, that is pure bull crud.

Kevin McCarthy’s truthful gaffe on Benghazi

So now we know: One of the principal reasons Republicans spent so much public money investigating the tragic Benghazi episode was to bring down Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers.

Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), the likely successor to House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), told Fox News’s Sean Hannity explicitly on Tuesday night that the Clinton investigation was part of a “strategy to fight and win.”

He explained: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping.
Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

The Republican-led House hasn’t been particularly good at governing, but perhaps governing has never been the point. Why govern when there’s a future election to influence?
Yeah she lied numerous times, her flunky without a security clearance saw all her emails and then destroyed a phone with a hammer along with thousands of emails...set up a private server purely to enrich herself exposing national security secrets to any capable hacker....other flunkies take the fifth...and on and on it goes....

....but all this means nothing to you.

Last edited:
Powell warned Clinton 3 times not to try to use him as an excuse for her crimes, as he used a personal email for UNclassified and a secure govt-provided system for all classified...

Yet she still threw 'the black guy' under the bus, falsely claiming she only did what he had done.

These leaked email finally, definitively KILLS the LIE Hillary & libs on this board have been pushing!

You hit the nail on the head, she threw the super predator under the bus.
Yup. She did nothing wrong.

And she promised never to do it ever again.

Trust her.

Hillary_Clinton.jpg

She said that non were marked classified and she didn't send or receive any classified information. how is that possible for her to know if she doesn't know what is classified?
Honestly, why play dumb?

None of the emails she received or sent were marked classified,

With the HEADER at the top stating the Classified Level
With person/Department Name who designated the Classification
With the Date it was Classified

This little 'c' in the content or margin of the content for sensitive, IS NOT what she was talking about and never has been what she was talking about, when she spoke of nothing being sent or received being marked and designated Classified...those Markings are at the TOP, and are critical to heed, when it comes to top secret.

she did NOT commit perjury before congress on this, nor did she lie to the Public on this...

Try AGAIN! ;)

Don't tell Hillary supporters...they truly believe what Hillary and Powell did are the same....their media dupes them repeatedly and yet they still dutifully believe that lying media.
the right wing congress and critters on this board accused Hillary of hiding Benghazi emails of wrong doing and this is why they were after her....

THEY FOUND ZERO Benghazi emails that had not already been turned over, that did not confirm what Obama and Hillary had been saying...so then they went on to blast her for her personal server use and security and then when it turned out there was no indication her server was hacked it went on to confidentiality levels and what was on her server yahdahdahdahdah....and then the pay for pay claims that turned out not to be true....

Enough is enough, and these Republican congress Critters have taken their abuse of power to investigate too far and are using it for political posturing...my tax dollars for their campaigning against Hillary and that, that is pure bull crud.

Kevin McCarthy’s truthful gaffe on Benghazi

So now we know: One of the principal reasons Republicans spent so much public money investigating the tragic Benghazi episode was to bring down Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers.

Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), the likely successor to House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio), told Fox News’s Sean Hannity explicitly on Tuesday night that the Clinton investigation was part of a “strategy to fight and win.”

He explained: “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping.
Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

The Republican-led House hasn’t been particularly good at governing, but perhaps governing has never been the point. Why govern when there’s a future election to influence?
You lie.

Hillary pushed these same lies and for her trouble she got 1 × 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS' from 3 different FACT-Check sites.

FAIL! Next...

Powell is a repub but not really. He admits he voted for affirmative action baby Obozo and i'm sure he will vote for hillary in november.

Colin Powell: Hillary’s Hubris ‘Screws Up Everything’

sep 14 2016 Former Secretary of State Colin Powell complained to a friend that Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton “screws up” everything she touches thanks to overwhelming personal hubris, a newly-leaked email reveals.

Powell sent the email, one of thousands leaked by the organization DC Leaks, to private equity tycoon Jeffrey Leeds Aug. 18, 2015, a few days after Clinton’s private email server was seized by the FBI. Leeds remarked that Clinton’s email scandal was getting “worse every day” and that she “may be in serious trouble.”

Powell responded saying Clinton’s problems were her own fault.

“Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris,” he said.

The crucial point Powell makes is that Hillary was such an imbecile that she's screwed things up for future SOS's, that's what is irritating him. His point is basically that as SOS being able to use a personal email account for non-classified email was a huge help. But along comes Hillary the retard, she sets up her own damn email server in some closet, mixes classified emails on the thing, then when its being investigated she starts deleting shit to hide her incompetence, lies, and creates such a giant cluster mess that now future SOS won't be able to use a personal email account. Way to go Hillary. If you go back through her career its filled with incompetent failures like this.

On a side note all these hack libs on the forum who thought they were going to use Colin Powell to attack Trump are wishing they never started their threads.

I hear he also calls Trump a "national disgrace".

Sounds as if he's like most of us, pretty disappointed in our choices.

I'd be the first to agree Trump doesn't represent America's best and brightest, but Hillary is a proven failure. Her career is filled with failures, lies to cover them up, inability to get along with others, as POTUS she will be a colossal FAIL. So that's the choice, guaranteed failure or Trump who if he surrounds himself with competent people might just accomplish a few good things.

Screwup or Idiot National Disgrace? Hmmm
Did you forget the part about lying, illegalities, corruption, self enrichment on the tax payer dime, racketeering, cronyism, sucking up to Wall Street and Hollywood, and the fact that she is very ill?

Comey said gmail is more secure than Hillary's setup.
From what I have read so far, Colin Powell's use of email, his use of a private company was more negligent than Hillary's use. At least her email was isolated, Powell's email was open to any admin on that system. The fact both used private Internet addresses tells me our security people were asleep or didn't care? Or this was standard practice then. Much ado about nothing as you can't change that and rehashing it serves no purpose. All systems using the Internet are insecure, so is it time to bring back letters and couriers. lol

""DS [diplomatic security] would not allow them into the secure spaces, especially up your way," Powell wrote. "When I asked why not they gave me all kinds of nonsense about how they gave out signals and could be read by spies, etc....I had numerous meetings with them. We even opened one up for them to try to explain to me why it was more dangerous than say, a remote control for one of the many tvs in the suite. Or something embedded in my shoe heel. They never satisfied me and NSA/CIA wouldn't back off. So, we just went about our business and stopped asking."
"I had an ancient version of a PDA and used it," Powell added. "In general, the suite was so sealed that it is hard to get signals in or out wirelessly.""

Powell advice to Clinton about email goes public

Just read more of Powell's emails...

He says Bill Clinton is still 'DICKING BIMBOS AT HOME'!

Great - what a despicable, immoral POS to let back in the WH to co-represent this country.

Forum List

Back