Colin Powell sticks up for Trump

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

"What I know is that our military commanders on the ground did not think that it was as serious a problem as the newspapers were reporting and television was reporting," Powell told MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell. "It got kind of out of control before we really had an understanding of what had happened. I’m not sure we fully understand now."

He added: "But [commander of U.S. Central Command] General [Kenneth] McKenzie ... he did not think this was of that level of importance to us. Remember, it’s not the intelligence community that’s going to go fight these guys, it’s the guys on the ground. It’s our troops. It’s our commanders who are going to go deal with this kind of a threat, using intelligence that was given to them by the intelligence community.

Of course I found the whole issue ridiculous, bed wetting liberals don't give a fruit fly's fuck about soldiers anyway, but to act as if the Talibs weren't trying to kill them until Putin started cutting checks is an idea so absurd only a bed wetting liberal piece of shit would believe it.

The issue is just more proof the media is absolutely biased to the core and an enemy of the republic.

I'm actually surprised Powell came out and committed heresy by pointing out it was a bullshit issue. The next thing you know the NY Slimes will run an article smearing him for war crimes in Vietnam.

Of course I found the whole issue ridiculous, bed wetting liberals don't give a fruit fly's fuck about soldiers anyway, but to act as if the Talibs weren't trying to kill them until Putin started cutting checks is an idea so absurd only a bed wetting liberal piece of shit would believe it.

The issue is just more proof the media is absolutely biased to the core and an enemy of the republic.

I'm actually surprised Powell came out and committed heresy by pointing out it was a bullshit issue. The next thing you know the NY Slimes will run an article smearing him for war crimes in Vietnam.

Ha! What do you have to say now? Powell is voting for Biden now.

And Trump even said they lied about WMD's. So it's funny that it's your side who is now throwing Powell under the bus.

He's still a ruling class douchebag.
I don't like any of the Republicans who've turned on Trump or who have come out against his re election. I wouldn't vote for any of them. In fact, in 2016 I would have voted for Trump if I voted in the Republican primaries.

But that doesn't change the fact so many Republicans have come out to say he's bad. I know, DEEP STATE RINO's. It's hard to disagree with you on that but still.

• Banned

And Trump even said they lied about WMD's. So it's funny that it's your side who is now throwing Powell under the bus.
I haven't had any respect for Powell since he endorsed your moonbat messiah. He has always been a globalist and although I'm proud of what we did in getting rid of Saddam, that war was very poorly managed at every level. Almost designed to fail. In addition to that, we did find chemical warheads that were supposed to have been destroyed. The media and Bush admin down played it, because of the fact these chemicals and munitions came from NATO "allies". It certainly was not the quantity or scale they tried to sell the public, and former Clinton minion George Tenet assuring Bush it was a "slam dunk case" didn't help either.

I haven't had any respect for Powell since he endorsed your moonbat messiah. He has always been a globalist and although I'm proud of what we did in getting rid of Saddam, that war was very poorly managed at every level. Almost designed to fail. In addition to that, we did find chemical warheads that were supposed to have been destroyed. The media and Bush admin down played it, because of the fact these chemicals and munitions came from NATO "allies". It certainly was not the quantity or scale they tried to sell the public, and former Clinton minion George Tenet assuring Bush it was a "slam dunk case" didn't help either.

Then why did trump say they lied there were no wmds when he was running for president?

Remember you guys said he only endorsed Obama because he was black. Now he’s endorsing biden. What’s your excuse now? A globalist?

I got news for you. Trump is a globalist. His kids are making deals in Russia right now. And you worry about hunter biden?

Forum List

Back