Colin Powell

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
This is what stopped Colin Powell from ever being president.

1. He's Black.
2. He's a Post 1964 Republican.
3. He's not registered with the correct party for him to get there due to his race and his 1964 Republican affiliation.

4. He's not of a generation that is recent enough to overcome his race.
5. His record IS in fact tainted, by his servitude to George W Bush.
6. He would be now be the oldest person ever to run for president,. he is now 79 years old, he would be at least 87 years old, possibly 88 by the time he was finished with the oval office.

He's simply through, kaput, done.. over.
In so many words, and slightly disgraced too, whether or not its actually a bad thing in HIS case, is a whole other story.

1. He's Black.
3. He's not registered with the correct party for him to get there due to his race and his 1964 Republican affiliation.

6. He would be now be the oldest person ever to run for president,. he is now 79 years old, he would be at least 87 years old, possibly 88 by the time he was finished with the oval office.

In so many words, and slightly disgraced too, whether or not its actually a bad thing in HIS case, is a whole other story.
What he did to sell the world that fugazi war totally FUBARred him. Sorry, them's the breaks.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

1. He's Black.

Who the fuck cares about Coli Powell? He's on CPT, right Hillary supporters?

1. He's Black.

What he did to sell the world that fugazi war totally FUBARred him. Sorry, them's the breaks.

Yep. Has nothing to do with the color of his skin, but instead the public's perception of the content of his character.

1. He's Black.

1. Polls demonstrated that no one cared.
2. Irrelevant.
3. Polls showed otherwise.
4. Polls showed otherwise.
5. His record was greatly blessed by his service with Ronald Reagan.
6. Your op said what STOPPED HIM. That is past tense. Obviously he is too old NOW. That is not what stopped him in 1996
7. You left out the only thing that really stopped him. He didn't want the job.

Oh, and BTW.

I think most black democrats believe that if they vote republican the republican party will bring back slavery.

Yoyo, when you can show that your service was ever 1% of that of General Colin Powell, you can credibly make such statements. Until then, most just regard you as a silly failure.

I think most black democrats believe that if they vote republican the republican party will bring back slavery.

IMO, the exit polls indicated that Powell would have won without major Black Support. His voters would have been mostly Republicans and republican leaning independents.

Thus, not to many blacks.

It would have been so funny to see libs play the Race Card with a black GOP President.

I mean, I know they still would, but it would have been funny to see them be even more pathetically transparent in their bullshit, and still convinced that they are so righteous.

Yoyo, when you can show that your service was ever 1% of that of General Colin Powell, you can credibly make such statements. Until then, most just regard you as a silly failure.

Yo, Pussy? I did my time, don`t need to prove to you or Powell!!! He was a **** behind a desk, tell him to get on the front line!!!

"GTP"
Yo, you know what he is carrrying FOOL? Rest my Case!!!
tumblr_m8mnnek_Vt_Q1qa38yao1_1280.jpg

IMO, the exit polls indicated that Powell would have won without major Black Support. His voters would have been mostly Republicans and republican leaning independents.

It would have been so funny to see libs play the Race Card with a black GOP President.

I mean, I know they still would, but it would have been funny to see them be even more pathetically transparent in their bullshit, and still convinced that they are so righteous.

Yo, Polls? Are you okay? There is no such thing as Polls!! You will learn in time!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

Yo, Polls? Are you okay? There is no such thing as Polls!! You will learn in time!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 71663

1996 exit polls showed Powell crushing Bill Clinton.

<sigh>

Despite his later betrayals, I would really have liked to have avoided a second Clinton term.

And maybe, with the "First Black President" "Milestone" already done, we would never have heard of a certain Barry.

Hell,, if the First Black President was a republican, the lib media would have spent the last 10 years, telling us it was no big deal.

LOL!!!

Democrats have always been pro-slavery, not Republicans.

And I don't mean two centuries ago. I mean in modern times.

Democrats are scumbags.

Had Colin Powell run in 2000 like many wanted him to he'd have won in a landslide.

1. He's Black.

Yep. He has backtracked but its too little too late.

In Black America, in Colin Powell's generation, especially by the right wing... none of those have ever meant anything.

History says otherwise.

Powell was a respected figure in the GOP.

A large percentage of Republicans wanted him as the next President, once upon a time. Polls showed that the rest would have supported him against Clinton if he had run.

He publicly stated that he did not want the job.

What do you know about what the Right Wing thinks? Do you base in on what NPR tells you?

Forum List

Back