College Football Playoff picture

I can see a case for either Alabama or Ohio State. Either way, there are going to be some unhappy people.......and some happy people.

I still see undefeated UCF sittng out. South Fla beat Texas tech today adding more fuel to my UCF fire. Go undefeated yet you are out, but losing teams control own destiny to get in? Bullhockey.

UCF got a bad matchup in AUB.....a tricky team. And the UCF coach is leaving, destroying his control.

WISC-Ohio st. Got no business in final 4 IMO. At least they got that right.

Last edited:
I can see a case for either Alabama or Ohio State. Either way, there are going to be some unhappy people.......and some happy people.

I still see undefeated UCF sittng out. South Fla beat Texas tech today adding more fuel to my UCF fire. Go undefeated yet you are out, but losing teams control own destiny to get in? Bullhockey.

UCF got a bad matchup in AUB.....a tricky team. And the coach is leaving, destroying his control.

Tricky? I am looking at Auburn taking their trash-talking team to the mat and routing their asses all the way back down I-75.

UCF got a bad matchup in AUB.....a tricky team. And the coach is leaving, destroying his control.

Tricky? I am looking at Auburn taking their trash-talking team to the mat and routing their asses all the way back down I-75.

AUB opens st -9.5. O/U 67.

Playing AUB is like playing themselves. Dont know what is coming? A conventional team would be easier for UCF. like GA or OSU maybe?

Note: I never heard much about UCF till game ~10, 11, 12. I saw MEM beat UCLA. I have nothing invested. Fairness is all I seek. The underdog story is nice. They are exciting and were well coached.

Last edited:

Playing AUB is like playing themselves. Dont know what is coming? A conventional team would be easier for UCF. like GA or OSU maybe?

Note: I never heard much about UCF till game ~10, 11, 12. I saw MEM beat UCLA. I have nothing invested. Fairness is all I seek. The underdog story is nice. They are exciting and were well coached.

I want two things to happen:

UCF beats Auburn

Alabama wins the national championship

Then UCF can claim they should be the champion as they would be the only undefeated team AND beat the only team that beat Bama.

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

UCF beats Auburn

Then UCF can claim they should be the champion as they would be the only undefeated team AND beat the only team that beat Bama.

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

I am going with Auburn beats UCF and will have defeated three undefeated teams in a 7 week period.

UCF beats Auburn

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

I am going with Auburn beats UCF and will have defeated three undefeated teams in a 7 week period.

Which equals the number of losses auburn has.

UCF beats Auburn

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

No fun in that!

UCF will be highly motivated and Auburn?

Not so much.

UCF beats Auburn

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

No fun in that!

UCF will be highly motivated and Auburn?

Not so much.

You haven't seen UCF's trash talking?

UCF beats Auburn

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

ALA could win it all. They were ragged at the end. This long time off should help that. Huge fast NFL running back now given time to heal up. And the Coach. Experienced. The defense. They could roll.

UCF beats Auburn

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

ALA could win it all. They were ragged at the end. This long time off should help that. Huge fast NFL running back now given time to heal up. And the Coach. Experienced. The defense. They could roll.

The healing time is sorely needed for our defense. We lost 6 starters during the year. We should get 4 or 5 of them back.

I just want Georgia to beat Oklahoma.

UCF beats Auburn

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

I will be pulling for Georgia and Alabama to meet in the final, and Alabama to take it all. Got to keep the national championship in Alabama where it belongs.

UCF beats Auburn

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

I will be pulling for Georgia and Alabama to meet in the final, and Alabama to take it all. Got to keep the national championship in Alabama where it belongs.

Alabama shouldn't even be in the running after being smoked a couple weeks ago! The BCS is BS and will continue to be so when they pull this fraud on the American people and teams thrown under the bus to accommodate them! They're disgusting and I refuse to even watch since Miami was Miami! It's a colossal joke and we all know it! :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo:

UCF beats Auburn

I WOULD LOVE THAT!

Alabama shouldn't even be in the running after being smoked a couple weeks ago! The BCS is BS and will continue to be so when they pull this fraud on the American people and teams thrown under the bus to accommodate them! They're disgusting and I refuse to even watch since Miami was Miami! It's a colossal joke and we all know it! :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo:

YOu might want to keep current on college football if you are going to make comments. The BCS hasn't been the way the champion is selected since the 2013 season.

But the beatdown of Notre Dame by Alabama did make that a memorable game.

I don't have a dog in the fight so I'm going with UGA. IMO, Bama got a gift because of (2) things. Saban and they are Alabama

-Geaux

I don't have a dog in the fight so I'm going with UGA. IMO, Bama got a gift because of (2) things. Saban and they are Alabama

-Geaux
All 4 teams have a reason why they shouldn’t be there.

Meh.... but something needs changed. I just have a problem with having a team in the top-4 who did not win their conference. Yes, we look over that for the NCAA tournament but for some reason I feel different about CFB. Alabama has benefited twice from something like this... The first was when they lost to LSU in regular season, only to play LSU in the NC game. Albeit, that was the nail in the coffin for the old BCS system, and many argue, the reason the playoff system came to be

-Geaux

-Geaux
All 4 teams have a reason why they shouldn’t be there.

Meh.... but something needs changed. I just have a problem with having a team in the top-4 who did not win their conference. Yes, we look over that for the NCAA tournament but for some reason I feel different about CFB. Alabama has benefited twice from something like this... The first was when they lost to LSU in regular season, only to play LSU in the NC game. Albeit, that was the nail in the coffin for the old BCS system, and many argue, the reason the playoff system came to be

-Geaux
I can of agree with that. However, most conferences decide the winner of the conference when there is a tie in conference win/loses by who wins the head to head game. That is a quite arbitrary rule not really better than having a coin toss.

Forum List

Back