🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

College student called racist for wearing poncho on Cinco De Mayo

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A student at the University of New Hampshire was harassed by a fellow student for wearing a poncho on Cinco De Mayo.

College Student Called Racist For Wearing Poncho On Cinco De Mayo
=====================================================

LMAO Trump hating SJW idiots are making one of hell of a society for their big babies. All they need now are diapers and a fkn baby bottle.

upload_2017-5-9_17-38-22.png

And you're fighting to make society like the isis or taliban would want it.

Get the fuck out of my life and stay out of my business.

They dont want AMERICANS to fly the AMERICAN flag because it's "insensitive," and now an American can't wear a poncho because they're not Mexican.

Do I need a Mexican's permission to eat a taco?

Send them all back. Theyre not interested in being "American."!

They dont want AMERICANS to fly the AMERICAN flag because it's "insensitive," and now an American can't wear a poncho because they're not Mexican.

They'll never understand WTF this even means , let alone bother to read it that's why we have idiots like this who are offended by everything that doesn't fit their delicate little eyes or thoughts.

upload_2017-5-9_17-58-31.png

Michael (in poncho) expressed himself well standing up for himself and not suffering those fools.

I smile every time I see the left melt down, whether they're white leftists, black leftists or brown leftists. All I see are leftists heads exploding and it soothes my soul.

I don't care what the guy did or not...

My problem is with mindwars about her attacks on the college and all liberals. Why? Because she wants everyone to conform to her tiny little world. It pisses me off.

Well they deserved to be "attacked", mocked actually, because they/you want everyone to conform to their/your tiny little world

Amen to this! If they don't need permission to come to our homeland, we don't need permission to do whatever we want to do here either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if they don't like what flag is flown here, what did they expect when coming here exactly? I wouldn't expect to see an American flag if I were to go to Mexico...unless they were to fly one any way as a way to acknowledge the fact that the country is a part of the North American continent.

From what I could tell from the video the one with the complaint was African-American. If so, I'm not sure who she thought she was to talk for the entire nationality of Mexicans?

upload_2017-5-9_19-3-3.png

From what I could tell from the video the one with the complaint was African-American. If so, I'm not sure who she thought she was to talk for the entire nationality of Mexicans?

They are teaching the college jerks to say everything is offensive.

Another example saying Mexican food, or Chinese food is being ousted at these retard colleges.

Oh this is what was , they were banning this stuff :

College Bans Halloween Costumes: Cowboys, Indians, Sombreros
The University of Colorado Boulder has instructed its students not to wear "offensive" Halloween costumes such as cowboys, Indians, sombreros, white trash or anything that shows any culture as being "over-sexualized."

College Bans Halloween Costumes: Cowboys, Indians, Sombreros

A student at the University of New Hampshire was harassed by a fellow student for wearing a poncho on Cinco De Mayo.

LMAO Trump hating SJW idiots are making one of hell of a society for their big babies. All they need now are diapers and a fkn baby bottle.

View attachment 125836

She's telling the supporters of this poor guy to "get the fuck away, you're making a scene". Really? Oh, yeah, Cinco de Mayo is whose holiday? This raving c**t has no f**king idea what she's talking about. What a total ignoramus. Bitch needs to find out some facts...oh, wait, fact is a four-letter word...
Never mind...

View attachment 125853

Another example saying Mexican food, or Chinese food is being ousted at these retard colleges.
No, because the Chinese are not flooding into our country in uncontrolled hordes, and they are not seen as a viable bloc of government fed and owned plantation dwellers.

View attachment 125836

Sooooo the rest of the world copying American culture is racist because they aren't American? Wow somebody needs to tell the rest of the world to stop being racist! Then again the popularity of Cinco De Mayo in America was perpetuated by a Corona Beer commercial.:eusa_whistle:

How Corona Made Cinco De Mayo An American Holiday

View attachment 125853

No, because the Chinese are not flooding into our country in uncontrolled hordes, and they are not seen as a viable bloc of government fed and owned plantation dwellers.

LMAO yes they are where have you been.

View attachment 125853

CHINA TO FLOOD US WITH ILLEGALS AMID TRUMP TRADE DEALS?
Facing an economic bubble, China is dealing with millions of unemployed workers
The Chinese government may encourage even more of its citizens to emigrate illegally to the US in response to the upcoming pressure President Trump is expected to place on the communist nation – and the economic collapse China is facing.

China is currently struggling to keep workers employed in legacy industries such as steel and coal which have grown overbloated as the country artificially “boosted” its GDP over the past several years, leaving analysts to believe China faces a severe economic bubble.

For now, the Chinese government is shifting workers to “new jobs in new sectors,” according to Zero Hedge, but given that a large percentage of unemployed illegals entering the US are already from China, it’s plausible that more are coming – and China may even let it happen to undermine Trump.

“This year we will continue to cut capacity in coal and steel,” said the head of China’s Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, Yin Weimin. “We will need to reallocate jobs to 500,000 workers.”

Otherwise mass unemployment will exacerbate China’s downfall, but how can China sustain these mass shifts in labor given its untenable economy, especially with skilled jobs that won’t simply transfer over to another industry?

It seems implausible for iron-clad China to allow its citizens to flee the country, but if dumping its problems – unemployed workers – on the US means China can stave off collapse for a little while longer, well, it wouldn’t be the first time for China to do so.

It’s exactly what Mexico has been doing for the past 20 years after NAFTA led to the mass unemployment of Mexican farmers.

And if China does collapse soon, Chinese illegals may try to flood into the US regardless of what the communist government does.

They’re already paying up to $30,000 to be smuggled into the U.S. through Mexico, according to the Border Patrol.

Trump has promised to revamp the relationship between the US and China, particularly with trade deals, and China will overreact to any change to the status quo that’s keeping it afloat.

“Since his election, China has lobbed threat after threat toward the United States,” reported Fox News. “Beijing claimed it could cut imports of major U.S. goods, including iPhones and Boeing jets, if the Trump White House imposed steeper tariffs.”

Decades before, transnational elites granted the communist country concessions necessary to eclipse the US as the economic superpower, most notably by using American politicians to sabotage US trade power from within.

China’s rise certainly wasn’t caused by the uninhabited “ghost cities” China built which officials believed would lead to a healthy boost of the country’s GDP.

Trump, however, threatens to restore US might unbridled by communism, and so far China has responded by advancing into the South China Sea and by buying up Hollywood studios to spread anti-Trump propaganda in films and other productions.

“China views film as a component of social control,” said the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC), noting that when it comes to Chinese policies for regulating movies, “the CCP’s (Chinese Communist Party) concerns are positioned above all other interests.

China to Flood US With Illegals Amid Trump Trade Deals?

View attachment 125853

CHINA TO FLOOD US WITH ILLEGALS AMID TRUMP TRADE DEALS?
Facing an economic bubble, China is dealing with millions of unemployed workers
The Chinese government may encourage even more of its citizens to emigrate illegally to the US in response to the upcoming pressure President Trump is expected to place on the communist nation – and the economic collapse China is facing.

China is currently struggling to keep workers employed in legacy industries such as steel and coal which have grown overbloated as the country artificially “boosted” its GDP over the past several years, leaving analysts to believe China faces a severe economic bubble.

For now, the Chinese government is shifting workers to “new jobs in new sectors,” according to Zero Hedge, but given that a large percentage of unemployed illegals entering the US are already from China, it’s plausible that more are coming – and China may even let it happen to undermine Trump.

“This year we will continue to cut capacity in coal and steel,” said the head of China’s Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, Yin Weimin. “We will need to reallocate jobs to 500,000 workers.”

Otherwise mass unemployment will exacerbate China’s downfall, but how can China sustain these mass shifts in labor given its untenable economy, especially with skilled jobs that won’t simply transfer over to another industry?

It seems implausible for iron-clad China to allow its citizens to flee the country, but if dumping its problems – unemployed workers – on the US means China can stave off collapse for a little while longer, well, it wouldn’t be the first time for China to do so.

It’s exactly what Mexico has been doing for the past 20 years after NAFTA led to the mass unemployment of Mexican farmers.

And if China does collapse soon, Chinese illegals may try to flood into the US regardless of what the communist government does.

They’re already paying up to $30,000 to be smuggled into the U.S. through Mexico, according to the Border Patrol.

Trump has promised to revamp the relationship between the US and China, particularly with trade deals, and China will overreact to any change to the status quo that’s keeping it afloat.

“Since his election, China has lobbed threat after threat toward the United States,” reported Fox News. “Beijing claimed it could cut imports of major U.S. goods, including iPhones and Boeing jets, if the Trump White House imposed steeper tariffs.”

Decades before, transnational elites granted the communist country concessions necessary to eclipse the US as the economic superpower, most notably by using American politicians to sabotage US trade power from within.

China’s rise certainly wasn’t caused by the uninhabited “ghost cities” China built which officials believed would lead to a healthy boost of the country’s GDP.

Trump, however, threatens to restore US might unbridled by communism, and so far China has responded by advancing into the South China Sea and by buying up Hollywood studios to spread anti-Trump propaganda in films and other productions.

“China views film as a component of social control,” said the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission (USCC), noting that when it comes to Chinese policies for regulating movies, “the CCP’s (Chinese Communist Party) concerns are positioned above all other interests.

China to Flood US With Illegals Amid Trump Trade Deals?
Based on my personal, daily experience with trade between China and the US, I doubt we'll see much increased Chinese immigration. While illegal immigration by Chinese has been pretty much standard here, they are reliant on the absolute trade imbalance between here and there. Daily I witness aircraft loaded to the gunwales with goods from China, while the return flights are lightly loaded, some even loaded only with dunnage. The Chinese do not need to flood this country with their enslaved thralls. They need them to fill those cargo aircraft (and ships) with cheap goods that Americans will thrash each other to acquire.

Forum List

Back