Collins believed Ford , just it wasn't Kavanaugh

I will never believe that. She will watch him end the Mueller investigation, saying the Potus is above and outside the law, cut Medicaid, end food stamps, decrease Hud, and help to repeal Roe V Wade , probably stop SSM , vote for corps over individuals, and will help end civil rights.

This is what Collins will have to look in the mirror and remember.

This is making the Conservatives very happy. Just remember when they end abortions , you will be paying for lots of preemies, I hope you can afford it. All those months of vents, you know why, because women and men before they get pg , will not have healthcare.

This is what you have to look forward to, also pollution now that we have a far right wing SC, and with 2 ? female assaulters on it, God only knows what will happen. No birth control pills in the health ins. You have set the US back 50 years.
Yeee haaaaww! Yeah, because all the bad things you said was gonna happen when Trump became president, that didn't. I'm so happy, liberalism is slowly fading away! Trump is the man!

YEEEEHAW !

One of your grandkids is born with cerebral palsy and YOU and the family get to pay $200,000.00 a year for care for the next 30 years ..

HAPPY DAYS !!!!!! :5_1_12024:
Ole well, i wouldn't want it aborted anyway. If that's where you're going.

oh well, you killed healthcare, killed medicare/medicaid, eliminated social service, and dont have 200k a year...

prop the kid up in the back closet and let it rot ... oh well.

I will never believe that. She will watch him end the Mueller investigation, saying the Potus is above and outside the law, cut Medicaid, end food stamps, decrease Hud, and help to repeal Roe V Wade , probably stop SSM , vote for corps over individuals, and will help end civil rights.

This is making the Conservatives very happy. Just remember when they end abortions , you will be paying for lots of preemies, I hope you can afford it. All those months of vents, you know why, because women and men before they get pg , will not have healthcare.

This is what you have to look forward to, also pollution now that we have a far right wing SC, and with 2 ? female assaulters on it, God only knows what will happen. No birth control pills in the health ins. You have set the US back 50 years.
Yeee haaaaww! Yeah, because all the bad things you said was gonna happen when Trump became president, that didn't. I'm so happy, liberalism is slowly fading away! Trump is the man!

YEEEEHAW !

One of your grandkids is born with cerebral palsy and YOU and the family get to pay $200,000.00 a year for care for the next 30 years ..

HAPPY DAYS !!!!!! :5_1_12024:
Ole well, i wouldn't want it aborted anyway. If that's where you're going.

oh well, you killed healthcare, killed medicare/medicaid, eliminated social service, and dont have 200k a year...

prop the kid up in the back closet and let it rot ... oh well.
Awe, the usual the sky is falling. The same way you did when Trump was elected. Nothing but lies, now go get your pussy hat and raise hell, lol. Oh and I'm doing just fine.

Ya lost another one....snicker

Yupp!

And this loss is HUGE for the Democraps.

Kav has the votes, 50-48 Manchin, Collins and Flake confirm. Pence waiting in the wings

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
The democrats deserve everything they get after last week. Would be funny if Kavanaugh goes right in and attacks abortion for what they did to him and his family.

Kav has the votes, 50-48 Manchin, Collins and Flake confirm. Pence waiting in the wings

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
The democrats deserve everything they get after last week. Would be funny if Kavanaugh goes right in and attacks abortion for what they did to him and his family.

I suspect the dems BS cost them more than just SCOTUS for a couple of decades.

No proof, nothing corroborated it's all about your agenda. How many fetuses have you killed?

Last edited:
I know the left have been having an extremely difficult time grasping this but there was no evidence or witness testimony provided to show Kavanaugh did anything to Christine Ford. I know this innocent until proven guilty is a real pain in the ass for those wishing to push a partisan agenda but that is how our justice system works so deal with it.

END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!
SATAN!!
jesus christ--just listen to yourself
..HUD/Foodstamps---yes--cut that shit down-we are in DEBT!--a lot of it is fraud
...''help end civil rights''???!!!!!!!--hahahahhahahahaahah--sure --sure
you are out of your mind with TDS

END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!
SATAN!!
..HUD/Foodstamps---yes--cut that shit down-we are in DEBT!--a lot of it is fraud

stfu with the debt bs - Trump just added $1 trillion to the deficit and not a f'n word about it.

END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!
SATAN!!

Maybe she should set an appt. with Ford's therapist.

END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!
SATAN!!

something..jesus christ ....crazy

END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!
SATAN!!

stfu with the debt bs - Trump just added $1 trillion to the deficit and not a f'n word about it.
we are NOT in debt???!!!
hahahahhahahahha and hahahahhahahaha

Of course it wasn't None of her witnesses backed her up! Besides, I'd bet money Collins only said that for political points!

END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!
SATAN!!

we are NOT in debt???!!!
hahahahhahahahha and hahahahhahahaha

youre an idiot.

enjoy it.
hahhahahhahah
thanks for making my Friday good
that's funny/etc
hahahhahahahahahahahahah

END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!
SATAN!!

the lefties are obsessed with hitler/nazis/etc
hitler everywhere/SS stormtroopers everywhere/etc
they must have nightmares every night
and the ironic thing is--THEY are the ones who are screwing civil rights over
they are the nazis--I've put out the evidence in many other threads

Forum List

Back