Collins believed Ford , just it wasn't Kavanaugh

I will never believe that. She will watch him end the Mueller investigation, saying the Potus is above and outside the law, cut Medicaid, end food stamps, decrease Hud, and help to repeal Roe V Wade , probably stop SSM , vote for corps over individuals, and will help end civil rights.

This is what Collins will have to look in the mirror and remember.

This is making the Conservatives very happy. Just remember when they end abortions , you will be paying for lots of preemies, I hope you can afford it. All those months of vents, you know why, because women and men before they get pg , will not have healthcare.

This is what you have to look forward to, also pollution now that we have a far right wing SC, and with 2 ? female assaulters on it, God only knows what will happen. No birth control pills in the health ins. You have set the US back 50 years.
Once again we see demonstrated the serious need for a "sad but true" button.

I will never believe that. She will watch him end the Mueller investigation, saying the Potus is above and outside the law, cut Medicaid, end food stamps, decrease Hud, and help to repeal Roe V Wade , probably stop SSM , vote for corps over individuals, and will help end civil rights.

This is making the Conservatives very happy. Just remember when they end abortions , you will be paying for lots of preemies, I hope you can afford it. All those months of vents, you know why, because women and men before they get pg , will not have healthcare.

This is what you have to look forward to, also pollution now that we have a far right wing SC, and with 2 ? female assaulters on it, God only knows what will happen. No birth control pills in the health ins. You have set the US back 50 years.
Yeee haaaaww! Yeah, because all the bad things you said was gonna happen when Trump became president, that didn't. I'm so happy, liberalism is slowly fading away! Trump is the man!

YEEEEHAW !

One of your grandkids is born with cerebral palsy and YOU and the family get to pay $200,000.00 a year for care for the next 30 years ..

HAPPY DAYS !!!!!! :5_1_12024:
Ole well, i wouldn't want it aborted anyway. If that's where you're going.

oh well, you killed healthcare, killed medicare/medicaid, eliminated social service, and dont have 200k a year...

prop the kid up in the back closet and let it rot ... oh well.
You people have lost your damn minds. Holy shit son get ahold of yourself. None of that is going to happen. You can relax and take this loss like an adult.

I honestly don't believe RW's have the brain power to process complex thought and grasp the big picture.

We had the brain power to whoop your ass taking back the House, Senate, and White House, stole one of your SC nominations and about to confirm our 2nd. Ouch! :auiqs.jpg:

I know the left have been having an extremely difficult time grasping this but there was no evidence or witness testimony provided to show Kavanaugh did anything to Christine Ford. I know this innocent until proven guilty is a real pain in the ass for those wishing to push a partisan agenda but that is how our justice system works so deal with it.
The true blow to our legal system would have been not confirming him based on what evidence we have.

I know the left have been having an extremely difficult time grasping this but there was no evidence or witness testimony provided to show Kavanaugh did anything to Christine Ford. I know this innocent until proven guilty is a real pain in the ass for those wishing to push a partisan agenda but that is how our justice system works so deal with it.
The true blow to our legal system would have been not confirming him based on what evidence we have.

Collins speech was a fantastic summary and a speech for the ages.
She is a true 'Profile in Courage'.

What was right surfaced and Kav will be nominated as he should.
The left's lies of the boogeyman were once again put to rest as well it should.
Now, Ginsburg doesn't have long as a justice, I'll be looking forward to Trump's next conservative pick for nomination.
Seeing Pennie's head explode.
Life is good these days, the economy, the unemployment, the Supreme Court, fishing Coeur d'Alene Lake.

What was right surfaced and Kav will be nominated as he should.
The left's lies of the boogeyman were once again put to rest as well it should.
Now, Ginsburg doesn't have long as a justice, I'll be looking forward to Trump's next conservative pick for nomination.
Seeing Pennie's head explode.
Life is good these days, the economy, the unemployment, the Supreme Court, fishing Coeur d'Alene Lake.

WINNING!!!

cGvsfLV.jpg

Yeee haaaaww! Yeah, because all the bad things you said was gonna happen when Trump became president, that didn't. I'm so happy, liberalism is slowly fading away! Trump is the man!

YEEEEHAW !

One of your grandkids is born with cerebral palsy and YOU and the family get to pay $200,000.00 a year for care for the next 30 years ..

oh well, you killed healthcare, killed medicare/medicaid, eliminated social service, and dont have 200k a year...

Everyone of those programs is right in place you are a mental midget.

YEEEEHAW !

everyone who ?

theres no hope for these idiots

I honestly don't believe RW's have the brain power to process complex thought and grasp the big picture.

LOL, there is no proof at all.....you don't appear to the mental capacity to understand how the system actually works.

english please

That's my point 7, you're too stupid to understand anything. Tell us which accusation that lar made was proven?

YEEEEHAW !

everyone who ?

LOL, is that all you've got son?
theres?
Priceless.

maybe you'll think twice before running a hillary clinton type for president again....
...history tells us though that learning most lessons is very unlikely in the case of ideologues...
and please do not pretend you do not understand what this has to do with your post.

YEEEEHAW !

everyone who ?

You're the one saying EVERYONE is going to lose their medicaid and medicare. I'd say you're the mantal midget if you really believe that. Republicans personally give to the poor more, than any liberal would.

Forum List

Back