Collusion, Collusion, Collusion.

18 U.S. Code § 610 - Coercion of political activity
18 U.S. Code § 610 - Coercion of political activity

Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002
Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002
Did you rad the act. Said nothing about getting information from foreign governments. The seems to restrict voter intimidation(think black panthers with clubs at polling places.).
Hey dum dum, why do you think Mueller is following the money and hired a team of investigators that are experts in white collar crime? Hint: because money was exchanged by many parties for information, and the spreading of information. Including false information.
If you axtually followed the money you would be standing in the middle of the Clintons home surrounded by the DNC enablers.
Trump told you that, right? Look over there...all the pretty colors!
I'm following the news. It's not even arguable at this point the democrats paid for this dossier and used it as a pretense to get a FISA warrant in order to spy on the Trump campaign. It's not even possible to ignore the absolute truth of what Trump said back in March 2017 he was wiretapped by the obie admin. It's not even arguable that this entire russia thing was made up from whole cloth and has been a collassal waste of time and resources.
Let me guess...ummm....Fox?

If you axtually followed the money you would be standing in the middle of the Clintons home surrounded by the DNC enablers.
Now that you've religiously recited your dumb nonsense about Clinton, you can bow out of the conversation and stop trying to derail. K thanks.
You go full retard and now I'm the one derailing a thread? Follow the money, DNC and Clinton cash paid for the fake dossier that was used to get an illegal wiretap on a presidential candidate. Do you want to follow the money or not?
Dude, everybody in the world knows that Clinton paid Fusion GPS. You don't have to follow anything. That has nothing to do with the topic. If the GOP thinks that the memo your opinion comes from (even thought you haven't seen it) somehow cancels the investigation and means that all the so far discovered collusions must be forgotten about, then why are they so reluctant to release it? It's going to be a big ol' nothingburger, and the investigation will continue.
You said to follow the money. Unfortunate for you but the money trail ends at the Clinton camp. The fact that it was used as the reason for the spying absolutely ends the investigation.

a republican hired fusion GPS first as oppositional research. that's nothing new. when they were dropped, that's when clinton hired them on. & when they dug further, that's when they put the pieces together & found russia was all over trumpco.
So the republicans recognized it was bullshit but the dems jumped in there with both feet.

Did you rad the act. Said nothing about getting information from foreign governments. The seems to restrict voter intimidation(think black panthers with clubs at polling places.).
Hey dum dum, why do you think Mueller is following the money and hired a team of investigators that are experts in white collar crime? Hint: because money was exchanged by many parties for information, and the spreading of information. Including false information.
I'm following the news. It's not even arguable at this point the democrats paid for this dossier and used it as a pretense to get a FISA warrant in order to spy on the Trump campaign. It's not even possible to ignore the absolute truth of what Trump said back in March 2017 he was wiretapped by the obie admin. It's not even arguable that this entire russia thing was made up from whole cloth and has been a collassal waste of time and resources.
Any other networks providing proof the other way? Doesn't look like it.

Now that you've religiously recited your dumb nonsense about Clinton, you can bow out of the conversation and stop trying to derail. K thanks.
You go full retard and now I'm the one derailing a thread? Follow the money, DNC and Clinton cash paid for the fake dossier that was used to get an illegal wiretap on a presidential candidate. Do you want to follow the money or not?
Dude, everybody in the world knows that Clinton paid Fusion GPS. You don't have to follow anything. That has nothing to do with the topic. If the GOP thinks that the memo your opinion comes from (even thought you haven't seen it) somehow cancels the investigation and means that all the so far discovered collusions must be forgotten about, then why are they so reluctant to release it? It's going to be a big ol' nothingburger, and the investigation will continue.
You said to follow the money. Unfortunate for you but the money trail ends at the Clinton camp. The fact that it was used as the reason for the spying absolutely ends the investigation.

a republican hired fusion GPS first as oppositional research. that's nothing new. when they were dropped, that's when clinton hired them on. & when they dug further, that's when they put the pieces together & found russia was all over trumpco.
So the republicans recognized it was bullshit but the dems jumped in there with both feet.

the (R)s didn't want to pay up for in depth info when the field was so numerous. hillary only had one to concentrate on.

you mean ignoring facts & trying to sweep it under the rug like the spin machine that they are?

the (R)s didn't want to pay up for in depth info when the field was so numerous. hillary only had one to concentrate on.
Which pretty much says it all. When stupid is the play the dems will never fail to double down on it.

Which pretty much says it all. When stupid is the play the dems will never fail to double down on it.

lol... tick tock.... fusion GPS confirmed what mueller already knows.

you mean ignoring facts & trying to sweep it under the rug like the spin machine that they are?
What facts? You do realize if you don't have any dust to sweep under the rug you're just fucking lifting rugs to entertain yourself.

Fusion didn't know shit and so I agree Mueller knows pretty much the same.

And it's just coincidence that this guy is meeting with our CIA chief. Happens all the time. I wonder if he measured for drapes while he is here.

What facts? You do realize if you don't have any dust to sweep under the rug you're just fucking lifting rugs to entertain yourself.

lol.... :popcorn:

In case you missed this when Fox reported it (snicker) 'This is serious': Jared Kushner reportedly tried to set up a secret Trump-Russia back channel

Fusion didn't know shit and so I agree Mueller knows pretty much the same.

oh they testified in great detail & for quite a long time. 300 pages of testimony....

Every democrat out there is screaming about collusion. Can anyone tell me where it says that collusion in is a crime? We seem to have a special prosecutor to investigate collusion which isn’t a crime to start with.
Collusion in a crime is a crime

Quote the federal law that was broken, dumb ass!

Hacking into the DNC servers Dummy

Who did that? Did anyone ever examine those servers to determine who did the hacking or if any hacking occurred?

You can't answer those questions honestly, can you dumb ass?

Sorry Dummy

Both the CIA and FBI have traced the hacks back to Russia

My conclusion about the "collusion" is that none of the regressive liars knows jack.
Collusion
Obstruction of Justice
Money Laundering
Violating sanctions

Take your pick
Better yet, take two or three

'm following the news. It's not even arguable at this point the democrats paid for this dossier and used it as a pretense to get a FISA warrant in order to spy on the Trump campaign

You're following nothing worthwhile but fucking Fox and a few right wing rags......

The FISA warrant were procured on carter Page because this idiot met with Russian spies....two of the 3 spies fled to Russia and one is now in prison and he ratted on Page.

All subsequent FISA warrants were procured based on the above original one and additional evidence.

All that this"memo" was good for is to distract the news cycle from Trump bending over for Putin again in not imposing the sanctions that congress voted on.

Last edited:

here are some.....just fun facts

Trump denies business dealings with Russia - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump...dealings-with-russia/.../b0e...
Jan 11, 2017

BUT............................

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Trump Jr.'s love affair with Moscow - POLITICO
Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

Every democrat out there is screaming about collusion. Can anyone tell me where it says that collusion in is a crime? We seem to have a special prosecutor to investigate collusion which isn’t a crime to start with.
Collusion in a crime is a crime

Quote the federal law that was broken, dumb ass!

Hacking into the DNC servers Dummy

Who did that? Did anyone ever examine those servers to determine who did the hacking or if any hacking occurred?

You can't answer those questions honestly, can you dumb ass?

Sorry Dummy

Both the CIA and FBI have traced the hacks back to Russia

Last I heard, it was "more than likely".

Forum List

Back