Collusion, Collusion, Collusion.

18 U.S. Code § 610 - Coercion of political activity

Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002
Did you rad the act. Said nothing about getting information from foreign governments. The seems to restrict voter intimidation(think black panthers with clubs at polling places.).
Hey dum dum, why do you think Mueller is following the money and hired a team of investigators that are experts in white collar crime? Hint: because money was exchanged by many parties for information, and the spreading of information. Including false information.
If you axtually followed the money you would be standing in the middle of the Clintons home surrounded by the DNC enablers.
Now that you've religiously recited your dumb nonsense about Clinton, you can bow out of the conversation and stop trying to derail. K thanks.
You go full retard and now I'm the one derailing a thread? Follow the money, DNC and Clinton cash paid for the fake dossier that was used to get an illegal wiretap on a presidential candidate. Do you want to follow the money or not?

Every democrat out there is screaming about collusion. Can anyone tell me where it says that collusion in is a crime? We seem to have a special prosecutor to investigate collusion which isn’t a crime to start with.
Collusion in a crime is a crime

Every democrat out there is screaming about collusion. Can anyone tell me where it says that collusion in is a crime? We seem to have a special prosecutor to investigate collusion which isn’t a crime to start with.
So everyone that was involved in creating this dossier and using it to get a FISA warrant is guilty and needs to go to prison.

Did you rad the act. Said nothing about getting information from foreign governments. The seems to restrict voter intimidation(think black panthers with clubs at polling places.).
Hey dum dum, why do you think Mueller is following the money and hired a team of investigators that are experts in white collar crime? Hint: because money was exchanged by many parties for information, and the spreading of information. Including false information.
If you axtually followed the money you would be standing in the middle of the Clintons home surrounded by the DNC enablers.
Trump told you that, right? Look over there...all the pretty colors!

Evidently he sucks as a prosecutor.If he's investigating money being exchanged by many parties for information, and the spreading of information, including false information, why hasn't he indicted Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton. Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and the rest?

Mueller is doing the investigation. After that is finished, the report will be released and then it will be decided if anyone should be indicted. It's not Muller's job to indict anybody.

Collusion doesn't seem like a crime to Republicans because they've been doing it for so long. In the Mueller case it doesn't stand alone. The issue is collusion with a foreign government to influence an American election. IMHO Gerrymandering too is collusion, to stack districts for a specific outcome, a very old Republican custom. The Supremes will have to untie that knot, unless they are colluders too. Nunes colludes with the WH daily as he works hand in hand with the Rusbots and coordinates with the CYA team. And Ryan is the biggest colluder of all, by his inaction.
Gerrymandering? Both sides do it. However, take a look at District 5 in Florida. I've never seen anything like this from Republicans.

View attachment 174106
Looks like it was gerrymandered by Republicans

70 percent of the vote is too high. You usually want something in the 55 to 60 range

So everyone that was involved in creating this dossier and using it to get a FISA warrant is guilty and needs to go to prison.
The Nunes Rusbot sez so!

Now that you've religiously recited your dumb nonsense about Clinton, you can bow out of the conversation and stop trying to derail. K thanks.
You go full retard and now I'm the one derailing a thread? Follow the money, DNC and Clinton cash paid for the fake dossier that was used to get an illegal wiretap on a presidential candidate. Do you want to follow the money or not?
Dude, everybody in the world knows that Clinton paid Fusion GPS. You don't have to follow anything. That has nothing to do with the topic. If the GOP thinks that the memo your opinion comes from (even thought you haven't seen it) somehow cancels the investigation and means that all the so far discovered collusions must be forgotten about, then why are they so reluctant to release it? It's going to be a big ol' nothingburger, and the investigation will continue.

Could be if it were a crime

Dossier has accurate info in it

Now they are saying he wanted to fire Mueller, and now that is their gotcha movement.

No, seriously. That is where they are now. Meanwhile, the middle class is getting fat pockets, the economy and GDP growth is sky rocketing, more and more companies are on their way back....

And their gotcha moment NOW is he wanted to fire Mueller.

Everything they claim is false, and they know it. Which is why they always cling to their predictable cliches.

Trump told you that, right? Look over there...all the pretty colors!
I'm following the news. It's not even arguable at this point the democrats paid for this dossier and used it as a pretense to get a FISA warrant in order to spy on the Trump campaign. It's not even possible to ignore the absolute truth of what Trump said back in March 2017 he was wiretapped by the obie admin. It's not even arguable that this entire russia thing was made up from whole cloth and has been a collassal waste of time and resources.

It’s nothing but a strategy to employ Russian Style Propaganda To undermine The President!

Two Years, 7 Investigations and near a Billion Dollars Spent and Zero Evidence

Even in private texts uncovered The Corrupted FBI admits there is no evidence and no collusion!

There were at least 10 Benghazi investigations, and long did those last? None of them found any intentional wrong doing.

All the collusion is with Crooked hillary, obongo,

the FBI and the DOJ....

Pay Backs Are Coming.......

And he who laughs last laughs loudest.....:dance:

Just like ELECTION NIGHT:banana:

Collusion doesn't seem like a crime to Republicans because they've been doing it for so long. In the Mueller case it doesn't stand alone. The issue is collusion with a foreign government to influence an American election. IMHO Gerrymandering too is collusion, to stack districts for a specific outcome, a very old Republican custom. The Supremes will have to untie that knot, unless they are colluders too. Nunes colludes with the WH daily as he works hand in hand with the Rusbots and coordinates with the CYA team. And Ryan is the biggest colluder of all, by his inaction.

Collusion is not a crime, any more than the rest of your fantasies.

You don't have a clue as to what gerrymandering is if you think the Republicans are the only ones guilty.

Diana Ross is not in the government.

You really need to read a little less propaganda.

the dossier confirmed what the FBI already knew from a human informant within the trump campaign. names, dates, locations..... rumor has it that it's felix sater...

So you're cool with collusion, eh?

I find this refusal to condemn Russian interference in our election to be yet another fascinating benchmark you pseudocon tards are setting.

Dude, everybody in the world knows that Clinton paid Fusion GPS. You don't have to follow anything. That has nothing to do with the topic. If the GOP thinks that the memo your opinion comes from (even thought you haven't seen it) somehow cancels the investigation and means that all the so far discovered collusions must be forgotten about, then why are they so reluctant to release it? It's going to be a big ol' nothingburger, and the investigation will continue.
You said to follow the money. Unfortunate for you but the money trail ends at the Clinton camp. The fact that it was used as the reason for the spying absolutely ends the investigation.

Nothing in it has been verified or even deemed credible. WTF are you talking about?

So you're cool with collusion, eh?
Show me some. I got collusion to produce a shit dossier to get a FISA warrant. What collusion do you have?

Forum List

Back