Collusion....No......Conspiracy......YES

After decades of acting as if they have exclusive rights to the moral high ground Trump's core supporters have forfeited the right to call out anyone for anything.

Really?
Is this all you gotz?
What more is there?

After Trump....You can’t accuse Dems of anything

Dem's are rotted garbage infested with flies and worms. Tax increases, jobs killing regulations, allied with foreign countries to traffic millions of illegals into our country. They should be in prison.

my, how mature ^^^^^^^^^^

if thats true it doesnt say much for Trump when they hammer his fat ass does it - MR. WINNER.

What part isn't true? In a just world traitor Democrats would be rotting in GITMO.
Seems official investigations have to actually prove things. Republicans chase right wing conspiracies 24/7 and get nowhere, yet they think the system is at fault. It couldn't possibly be that there is nothing to uncover.

Really?
Is this all you gotz?
What more is there?

Dem's are rotted garbage infested with flies and worms. Tax increases, jobs killing regulations, allied with foreign countries to traffic millions of illegals into our country. They should be in prison.

if thats true it doesnt say much for Trump when they hammer his fat ass does it - MR. WINNER.

What part isn't true? In a just world traitor Democrats would be rotting in GITMO.
Seems official investigations have to actually prove things. Republicans chase right wing conspiracies 24/7 and get nowhere, yet they think the system is at fault. It couldn't possibly be that there is nothing to uncover.

Right, you Dem's didn't freak out when your emails got hacked and your corruption and election rigging was laid bare for all to see. :auiqs.jpg:

Really?
Is this all you gotz?
What more is there?

Gowdy and the Republicans hammered Clinton for years, and ALL DAY UNDER OATH - THEY HAVE YET TO CATCH HER IN A LIE.

After the Dems get Trump sworn in, I'll give him 60 seconds, if that.

Isn't Post editorialist Randall Eliason jumping the gun when he cites more unnamed unidentified "reports" about what Cohen might testify to? Maybe it's a slow news day?

What more is there?

Right, you Dem's didn't freak out when your emails got hacked and your corruption and election rigging was laid bare for all to see. :auiqs.jpg:
There was a cost paid for all that, almost immediately, it remains to be seen if republicans will ever make their leaders pay for their crimes against democracy. Not holding my breath.

Mueller has proven a Conspiracy with the meeting with the Russians

Conspiracy? You need a crime.

The GOP changed its platformto appease the Russians..

The Dems have been fellating the Russians since 1917.
All it took was a loss by the corrupt old sot for them to realize Russia is a threat.

Hilarious!!!

You didn't read the web site did you...you endless, mindless, trump leg humper. The clearly reads and Mueller will prove that trump conspired with the Russian government to trash Hillary.

trump is lower than low....he is Nixon on steroids....

Mueller has proven a Conspiracy with the meeting with the Russians

Conspiracy? You need a crime.

The GOP changed its platformto appease the Russians..

The Dems have been fellating the Russians since 1917.
All it took was a loss by the corrupt old sot for them to realize Russia is a threat.

Hilarious!!!

You didn't read the web site did you...you endless, mindless, trump leg humper. The clearly reads and Mueller will prove that trump conspired with the Russian government to trash Hillary.

trump is lower than low....he is Nixon on steroids....

Click your ruby-slippered heels together 3X and repeat, "I can't go home again."

After decades of acting as if they have exclusive rights to the moral high ground Trump's core supporters have forfeited the right to call out anyone for anything.

Really?
Is this all you gotz?
What more is there?

Why not? You have nothing on Trump and you ignored possible criminal actions by Dems for decades so...

Link those crimes please....you IDIOT!

What more is there?

Gowdy and the Republicans hammered Clinton for years, and ALL DAY UNDER OATH - THEY HAVE YET TO CATCH HER IN A LIE.

He won't testify under oath....Rudy won't let him. He takes a breath...He Lies....simple as that.

He won't testify under oath....Rudy won't let him. He takes a breath...He Lies....simple as that.

Testifying under oath never kept a witch from being burned at the stake in a witch hunt, dum-dum.

Whew, we've moved those goalposts from the north to south pole now.

Speaking of Goal Posts.......Have you heard Rudy lately....?

"Collusion with a foreign adversary is not a crime."
"Obstruction of Justice is not a crime."
"ANYTHING THIS PRESIDENT DOES IS NOT A CRIME!"

If trump wants to be Impeached, he needs to keep Rudy around. Everytime he does an interview he drops another factoid that trump broke the law....The unindicted co-conspirator will get his soon.

IT''S MUELLER TIME!

Testifying under oath never kept a witch from being burned at the stake in a witch hunt, dum-dum.

Yup....you just admitted he will lie. Thanks....can I call you Rudy?

Yup....you just admitted he will lie. Thanks....can I call you Rudy?

We hate the left so much we really don't care if Trump lies.

Opinion | Collusion is not a crime? Not so fast.

Mueller has proven a Conspiracy with the meeting with the Russians. But it will get much worse than that.

The GOP changed its platformto appease the Russians....that is the sleaziest form of Conspiracy....Any court will recognize that.
trumpanzees are in full support of appeasing the Russians as long as it's the GOP and tiny trump doing it.

No fair!
Only Dems get to appease Russians, eh comrade?

Forum List

Back