Collusion To Commit Treason.... Steel, Orr, Roseinstine, and others..

The key takeaway within the 2017 communication between Bruce Ohr and Chris Steele, seemingly glossed over amid the granular presentation, is that Christopher Steele viewed Special Counsel Robert Mueller as part of the “small group team.” The fact that Steele viewed Mueller as an extension of the Strzok, Comey, Page and McCabe objective is a rather big deal, yet generally not given much attention.
The Last Refuge

I wonder if Mueller is pursuing the link between Ohr and Steele and the people who paid Steele for that phony dossier??

I sure would.

Well this comes as no surprise to me. In E-Mails released to reporters a chain of evidence has been found where Steel would produce made up information and the Orr's would funnel that information to the FBI and DOJ. Once Steel violated his contract with the FBI and was terminated Bruce Orr and his wife worked tirelessly to get Rosenstine to rehire him after being shown discredited. Even after being proven a liar The Orr's tried to conceal the discredited Steel by trying to get Rosenstine and his bosses to rehire him. Let that sink in... They tried to make him look credible by getting another agency to hire him.

The fact that both the DNC and Hillary campaign paid Steel and then the FBI paid Steel puts the depth of the conspiracy to commit treason in full light. Payments had to be authorized by persons above Rosentstine both of which have been terminated for malfeasance.

The truth is coming out... Its ugly and deep... Sources tell us it goes right up and includes Obama..

Opinion: Top DOJ official discussed getting Steele back into FBI, Mueller probe
Now tell me something I don't know.

Treason can only happen in a Time Of War
Wrong;

Treason is the act of using a Foreign agent in the commission of a crime against the United States Constitution. A PAID foreign agent.

You ought to read the statute. It is also IN the US Constitution.

Treason - Wikipedia

To avoid the abuses of the English law, the scope of treason was specifically restricted in the United States Constitution. Article III, section 3 reads as follows:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

Treason can only happen in a Time Of War
Wrong;

Treason is the act of using a Foreign agent in the commission of a crime against the United States Constitution. A PAID foreign agent.

You ought to read the statute. It is also IN the US Constitution.

Treason - Wikipedia

To avoid the abuses of the English law, the scope of treason was specifically restricted in the United States Constitution. Article III, section 3 reads as follows:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
And you don't think the left is levying war against the US CONSTITUION?

I am amazed when this information broke to see all the fake news threads of money laundering and all the other crap flood the internet. Once the real story began to hit the air waves the flood of left wing propaganda began...

The left is loosing what little sanity they had left...

We know who the quislings are. One is sitting in the Oval Office. The others call themselves GOP congressmen.

Forum List

Back