"Collusion" (Trump Aide Makes Repeated Russian Contacts, Explicitly Endorsed!)

All attempts to make Russian meetings happen were REJECTED - already reported today.... Next....
Papadopolus has talked and spoke loudly Your pubs goose is almost cooked He was told who to speak to and conversations were listened to When Mueller knocks on your door you better answer

Yawwwwn.
CRIXUS Yawn this
A new poll reveals President Trump's approval rating has plummeted to a record-breaking low.

The poll results come from Gallup's daily survey, and place Trump with a 33 percent approval ratings -- his lowest favorability number to date with the same pollster company. The daily poll also shows the commander in chief with a 62 percent disapproval rating.

As CNN notes, Trump's third-quarter numbers position him as the president with the worst ratings in that span in seven decades of surveys.
and where do you think hillary would be in all this?

it's a sign of the times in as much as anything else.
Hillary with no tax cut in her plans would be just a little better off in the polls imo ice, not good but just a little better

He was an unpaid volunteer, a 'nobody' who was indicted for lying to the FBI ... nothingburger.

Funny. Manafort was "unpaid". Trump is "unpaid". I also believe Jared and Ivanka are "unpaid".
Manafort was paid, moron.
lol Oh yeah he was paid .by Ukrain Russia etc etc etc
He was paid by the Trump campaign.

Once again you make accusation without a shred of proof to support them. On the other hand, the Russians did pay Hillary and Bill. The evidence of that is abundant and irrefutable.

So the unpaid volunteer wore a wire and shopped for a book deal 3 weeks ago....Yeah, he was not a 'plant' / 'mole' .... and it's not like the Democrats ever tried that before.:

Ummm, impersonating as TEA Party members...

Obama overriding his own Department of Immigration who had banned Putin's female lawyer, giving her a special Visa so she could enter the country, THEN knew of the meeting location / date / time in advance early enough to get a warrant and wire the place, THEN had Obama's own ex-FBI Russian Interpreter in the room .... how 'convenient' that all worked out.

:p

All attempts to make Russian meetings happen were REJECTED - already reported today.... Next....
Papadopolus has talked and spoke loudly Your pubs goose is almost cooked He was told who to speak to and conversations were listened to When Mueller knocks on your door you better answer

Yawwwwn.
CRIXUS Yawn this
A new poll reveals President Trump's approval rating has plummeted to a record-breaking low.

The poll results come from Gallup's daily survey, and place Trump with a 33 percent approval ratings -- his lowest favorability number to date with the same pollster company. The daily poll also shows the commander in chief with a 62 percent disapproval rating.

As CNN notes, Trump's third-quarter numbers position him as the president with the worst ratings in that span in seven decades of surveys.

Hillary with no tax cut in her plans would be just a little better off in the polls imo ice, not good but just a little better
so we in effect bickering over which turd doesn't really smell as bad. is that it?

except you hate trump with a white hot passion of a million dying suns who refuse to go quietly into the night without one more super nova to take out anyone who dared to be around when the passion was released.

i think there are (2) people in outter mongolia and 1 tourist lost in madagascar who don't realize how you feel, eddie. but something tells me we will continue to be flogged with not only why you hate trump, but why we should too, never seeing your apathy to defense of hillary is the exact same thing the others are doing but on their own super-nova terms.

have fun with that.

Yawwwwn.
CRIXUS Yawn this

who gives a flying shit What cnn says? they're news-baiters and don't give a shit about the news, just feeding peoples fears so they'll come back time and time again to be fed.

He was an unpaid volunteer, a 'nobody' who was indicted for lying to the FBI ... nothingburger.

Funny. Manafort was "unpaid". Trump is "unpaid". I also believe Jared and Ivanka are "unpaid".

Once again you make accusation without a shred of proof to support them. On the other hand, the Russians did pay Hillary and Bill. The evidence of that is abundant and irrefutable.
this guy that pled guilty is just the beginning bri there is much more to come ,,,they used him to get info on many others.. In other words ,,your goose is cooked

So the unpaid volunteer wore a wire and shopped for a book deal 3 weeks ago....Yeah, he was not a 'plant' / 'mole' .... and it's not like the Democrats ever tried that before.:

Obama overriding his own Department of Immigration who had banned Putin's female lawyer, giving her a special Visa so she could enter the country, THEN knew of the meeting location / date / time in advance early enough to get a warrant and wire the place, THEN had Obama's own ex-FBI Russian Interpreter in the room .... how 'convenient' that all worked out.

your goose is cooked too easy ,,,,you just don't realize it yet

this guy that pled guilty is just the beginning bri there is much more to come ,,,they used him to get info on many others.. In other words ,,your goose is cooked
I'm not interested in learning about your wet dreams, snowflake.

eddie please.

give me proof. give me evidence. give me NEAR what we have on the Dems you choose to ignore and SHOW ME WHAT TRUMP DID ILLEGAL. i'm in. i'll help walk around the white house screaming HELL NO TRUMP MUST GO with you and buy lunch AND dinner that day IF YOU CAN SIMPLY DO THIS!

but your hate from trump is making you rather delusional. if i'm lying, fine.

give me proof that isn't supported ONLY by your hope.

Yawwwwn.
CRIXUS Yawn this

so we in effect bickering over which turd doesn't really smell as bad. is that it?

except you hate trump with a white hot passion of a million dying suns who refuse to go quietly into the night without one more super nova to take out anyone who dared to be around when the passion was released.

i think there are (2) people in outter mongolia and 1 tourist lost in madagascar who don't realize how you feel, eddie. but something tells me we will continue to be flogged with not only why you hate trump, but why we should too, never seeing your apathy to defense of hillary is the exact same thing the others are doing but on their own super-nova terms.

have fun with that.
But Hillary is so then Trump is now and he's leading us down hill NOT Hillary btw not that you give a shit but you are one of my favorite posters here

eddie please.

give me proof. give me evidence. give me NEAR what we have on the Dems you choose to ignore and SHOW ME WHAT TRUMP DID ILLEGAL. i'm in. i'll help walk around the white house screaming HELL NO TRUMP MUST GO with you and buy lunch AND dinner that day IF YOU CAN SIMPLY DO THIS!

Mueller will be bring what you ask for

CRIXUS Yawn this

have fun with that.
But Hillary is so then Trump is now and he's leading us down hill NOT Hillary btw not that you give a shit but you are one of my favorite posters here
show me the evidence, eddie. all i ask.

not how you feel. now what you want to happen. but show me the proof that shows trumps guilt. but i'll also ask that you tell me why this proof is more damaging that what is going on with the DNC right now.

take the emo-out and just the facts. :)

eddie please.

so you got nothing but hope.

got it. i'll stop asking and just ignore your WAH TRUMP rants. that's about 99% of your posts so i'll miss talking to you, but i just can't do it anymore. you refuse to see you're doing for hillary what you say trump supporters are doing for them.

btw - who was modesta working for during the indictment years? just a simple name, not a reason dissertation of how it will eventually fall on trump.

scratch that. it's going to be why you hate trump and i'm out of those convos with you.

eddie please.

He's just going to tell you to wait until Mewler gets Trump. He knows there isn't any evidence.

eddie please.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're a true drone.

CRIXUS Yawn this

have fun with that.
Yeah, we know it's downhill for parasites and drones like you. It's uphill for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back