"Collusion" (Trump Aide Makes Repeated Russian Contacts, Explicitly Endorsed!)

And so, noting the photo visual evidence of the highly-placed volunteer adviser--directly whispering plays into Trump's ear, at least at the one meeting: The only missing parts the transcript and the source of the advice. The highly recommended--by Donald Trump personally--(clearly Russian recruited operative) clearly had to whisper--even if only sweet nothings from Vlad, promising to be shirtless some more!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Putin can now ride shirtless, even on the Mall: Even visible from Trump's front porch!)

Where is this photo of this guy whispering into Trump's ear? What do you imagine that proves, that snowflakes are terminally gullible?

It is not shown that George Papadopoulos had even heard of ABC, or even heard Fox(?). Millions of us wish we hadn't. It does turn out that he admitted to having met important influential Russian(s) with apparent ties to the Russian government. Their interest in him was the Trump campaign. He was an employee, in a foreign policy advisor position, at the table with the Old Blond Hippie, himself. Then further, the Trump campaign explicitly appears to have encouraged the pre-election contacts.

The Timeline in the link shows that by August 15, 2016, The Trump Campaign felt it was OK to have the employee embark on a "collusion" type of meeting, in fact. The Campaign did not want a direct visit by Trump to Russia.

George Papadopoulos and the Russia case: A timeline

More compelling is the idiocy of wanting to have anything to do with a Floundering Russia in at. It remains absolutely irrelevant to anything at all, even now. It managed to get itself even chased out of the Ukraine.

The U.S is stepping up its show of force near North Korea, instead(?). It is not clear that Russia is at all supportive.

(Civilizing use of interest rates even not allowed in Israel, (Deut. 23:19-20), in favor of attempted subjugation of any non-believers, aka "foreign." Mostly Jesus only explained how it works, (Matt. 25:14-30). The "Kingdom of Heaven" is alleged to be like that: In any modern concept of religion!)
/—-/ Collusion is not a charageable crime. Sorry

And so, noting the photo visual evidence of the highly-placed volunteer adviser--directly whispering plays into Trump's ear, at least at the one meeting: The only missing parts the transcript and the source of the advice. The highly recommended--by Donald Trump personally--(clearly Russian recruited operative) clearly had to whisper--even if only sweet nothings from Vlad, promising to be shirtless some more!

(Putin can now ride shirtless, even on the Mall: Even visible from Trump's front porch!)
What photo are you referring to? A picture of some guy whispering into Trump's ear proves exactly nothing.
I see you ran away once you realized Trump lied to you. Lol

It is not shown that George Papadopoulos had even heard of ABC, or even heard Fox(?). Millions of us wish we hadn't. It does turn out that he admitted to having met important influential Russian(s) with apparent ties to the Russian government. Their interest in him was the Trump campaign. He was an employee, in a foreign policy advisor position, at the table with the Old Blond Hippie, himself. Then further, the Trump campaign explicitly appears to have encouraged the pre-election contacts.

The Timeline in the link shows that by August 15, 2016, The Trump Campaign felt it was OK to have the employee embark on a "collusion" type of meeting, in fact. The Campaign did not want a direct visit by Trump to Russia.

More compelling is the idiocy of wanting to have anything to do with a Floundering Russia in at. It remains absolutely irrelevant to anything at all, even now. It managed to get itself even chased out of the Ukraine.

The U.S is stepping up its show of force near North Korea, instead(?). It is not clear that Russia is at all supportive.

(Civilizing use of interest rates even not allowed in Israel, (Deut. 23:19-20), in favor of attempted subjugation of any non-believers, aka "foreign." Mostly Jesus only explained how it works, (Matt. 25:14-30). The "Kingdom of Heaven" is alleged to be like that: In any modern concept of religion!)
Is it unethical? Is it behavior conducive to being president?

A volunteer is an employee, even in the Federal Labor Fair Standards rules. So the directed employee--clearly with approvals from the Entire Campaign, (top to bottom, for example--including at Trump-directed meetings), lied about Russian meetings. Now he has been reporting ever since.

Talk about canaries and tweets!

This sucker sings!

(Jesus loves this, all must know, Like the Deuteronomy show. No more interest allowed in the land, except to screw the goyim brands (Deut. 23:19-20)! Wait until the Alt Right finds out about what Jesus believed in!)

You have to be kidding. Volunteers are obviously not the same as regular employees. The claim that he had approvals from the entire campaign wouldn't be true even if he was an employee.
Do volunteers sit in on national security meetings?
Check my above post..
When you stump for Trump you’ll always get caught in a lie.

What "National Security Meeting" did the volunteer sit in on?
I posted the instagram photo Trump posted.
Pretend not to see it? Lol
Ed posted it too. Post 15.

Evidently photos tell you the whole story.

th

th

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-31_11-45-31.jpeg
    upload_2017-10-31_11-45-31.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 18
Papadapolous never met with Trump, never arranged a meeting with Trump, was never a senior advisor. He wanted to write a tell all book and was looking for something to tell.

Why did president bone Spurs call him a senior advisor then?
Papadapolous never met with Trump, never arranged a meeting with Trump, was never a senior advisor. He wanted to write a tell all book and was looking for something to tell.

Why did president bone Spurs call him a senior advisor then?

Got a link for that one? The guy is now 30, then he was in his late 20s. It's pretty hard to be a senior advisor.

It is not
shown that George Papadopoulos had even heard of ABC, or even heard Fox(?). Millions of us wish we hadn't. It does turn out that he admitted to having met important influential Russian(s) with apparent ties to the Russian government. Their interest in him was the Trump campaign. He was an employee, in a foreign policy advisor position, at the table with the Old Blond Hippie, himself. Then further, the Trump campaign explicitly appears to have encouraged the pre-election contacts.

Is it unethical? Is it behavior conducive to being president?
/—-/ you mesn like Hillary-Obama-Putin -Uranium? You mean like that?

How does it feel that we now have visual proof Papadopolous not only met withTrump but was a part of his national security team?
Pretty dumb eh?

You only have proof that he sat in on a meeting, and that proves exactly nothing - unless going to a meeting is a crime of some kind.

Want photographic proof of something?

iu

iu

A volunteer is an employee, even in the Federal Labor Fair Standards rules. So the directed employee--clearly with approvals from the Entire Campaign, (top to bottom, for example--including at Trump-directed meetings), lied about Russian meetings. Now he has been reporting ever since.

This sucker sings!

(Jesus loves this, all must know, Like the Deuteronomy show. No more interest allowed in the land, except to screw the goyim brands (Deut. 23:19-20)! Wait until the Alt Right finds out about what Jesus believed in!)

You have to be kidding. Volunteers are obviously not the same as regular employees. The claim that he had approvals from the entire campaign wouldn't be true even if he was an employee.
Check my above post..

Post #15 in this thread has no pic, moron.

The problem with the clearly recruited, Russian Operative: In the foreign policy adviser position is at minimum the distraction--already playing out.

How does a distraction work?

Suppose you have 50% of income tax filers with zero liability for federal income tax, and 15% on Welfare. Who then gets the tax cut?

Who even notices?

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Many are called, but few Chosen. . .clearly on behalf of distractions in office!)

What photo are you referring to? A picture of some guy whispering into Trump's ear proves exactly nothing.
I see you ran away once you realized Trump lied to you. Lol
How did I "run away?" I'm still waiting to see this miraculous photo of Trump "colluding" with a russian agent.

Besides, everyone knows that Trump always speaks so highly of Putin, and that the reason he was elected was, "You!" and maybe George!

Trump spoke very high(?) of Papadopoulos, too!

(Let's all meet with our Chosen Few. . .just like mentioned in the Bible: Where everyone else is Goyim(?). . .maybe if truth were revealed(?)!)

Then probably RNC, unable to accept the whisper level tones in the photo-op picture: Will be kind enough to produce one where everyone is using bullhorns at a usual meeting Donald Trump(?)!

(Likely the "New Normal" is even back, now that, "We are past all that(?)!"

eddie please.

give me proof. give me evidence. give me NEAR what we have on the Dems you choose to ignore and SHOW ME WHAT TRUMP DID ILLEGAL. i'm in. i'll help walk around the white house screaming HELL NO TRUMP MUST GO with you and buy lunch AND dinner that day IF YOU CAN SIMPLY DO THIS!

but your hate from trump is making you rather delusional. if i'm lying, fine.

give me proof that isn't supported ONLY by your hope.
Mueller will be bring what you ask for
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're a true drone.
you called it.

Is there any point in arguing with these morons? All they do is regurgitate their talking points. If you point out a flaw in their logic, they never address it. They just go to another talking point.
there's a lot worse out here. eddie just seems on the fringe of a breatkthru with me and i can't just walk away.

not yet. :)
I appreciate that ice ,,As an owner of a business for 40 years or so I tried to attack the problems in front of me and learn from mistakes, as well as things done well in the past.....Seems to me Trump is the issue now not Bill Not Hill not Obama..the man has made a mockery of our foreign relationships and his own people attest to his failures..I will say his tax reform is a breath of fresh air and if not exacted into law I become an Independent

So one recruited Russian operative seems apprehended. Putin still has his money, at least. There may be others who got a lot of money, to boot(?). If the Fake Indictments from the Fake Court Process--have it in the least bit falsey(?). . . or falsely(?) put: There is probably more!

(It is getting hard to tell the falseys apart, apparently even in the "Offices" of Hollywood(?)!)

Beverly Hills is looking into the falsey matter of Boutique H, of the half million dollars in panty hose, or whatever the football fans are now wearing(?).

(Kids today: Why can't they be like Donald Trump(?): Passing life buy on some electronic account!)

This sucker sings!

Check my above post..

Evidently photos tell you the whole story.

th

th
It was part of Hillary’s and Obama’s jobs to work with foreign leaders you nitwit..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back