"Collusion" (Trump Aide Makes Repeated Russian Contacts, Explicitly Endorsed!)

And so, noting the photo visual evidence of the highly-placed volunteer adviser--directly whispering plays into Trump's ear, at least at the one meeting: The only missing parts the transcript and the source of the advice. The highly recommended--by Donald Trump personally--(clearly Russian recruited operative) clearly had to whisper--even if only sweet nothings from Vlad, promising to be shirtless some more!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Putin can now ride shirtless, even on the Mall: Even visible from Trump's front porch!)
What photo are you referring to? A picture of some guy whispering into Trump's ear proves exactly nothing.
I see you ran away once you realized Trump lied to you. Lol
How did I "run away?" I'm still waiting to see this miraculous photo of Trump "colluding" with a russian agent.
It’s right where I told you it would be. And I never said anything about colluding. So you can’t count nor tell the truth.

Papadapolous never met with Trump, never arranged a meeting with Trump, was never a senior advisor. He wanted to write a tell all book and was looking for something to tell.
How does it feel that we now have visual proof Papadopolous not only met withTrump but was a part of his national security team?
Pretty dumb eh?

You only have proof that he sat in on a meeting, and that proves exactly nothing - unless going to a meeting is a crime of some kind.

Want photographic proof of something?

iu

iu
So when do volunteers sit in national Security Meetings. Now run away again since you know you can’t answer the question.
Instagram post by President Donald J. Trump • Apr 1, 2016 at 2:09am UTC

Trump: George was a fine man on my National Security Team.
Trump after he was arrested: he was a low level volunteer.

Trump’s conception of the truth is what he thinks he can get away with.

Last edited:
You have to be kidding. Volunteers are obviously not the same as regular employees. The claim that he had approvals from the entire campaign wouldn't be true even if he was an employee.
Do volunteers sit in on national security meetings?
Check my above post..
When you stump for Trump you’ll always get caught in a lie.

What "National Security Meeting" did the volunteer sit in on?
I posted the instagram photo Trump posted.
Pretend not to see it? Lol
Ed posted it too. Post 15.

Evidently photos tell you the whole story.

th

th
It was part of her job to work with foreign leaders you nitwit..

She certainly did that. Same with Podesta.

Papadapolous never met with Trump, never arranged a meeting with Trump, was never a senior advisor. He wanted to write a tell all book and was looking for something to tell.
How does it feel that we now have visual proof Papadopolous not only met withTrump but was a part of his national security team?
Pretty dumb eh?

The plea of Papadopoulos appears to have already given us THIS:

The guilty plea of a 30-year-old campaign aide — so green that he listed Model United Nations in his qualifications — shifted the narrative Monday of the Trump campaign’s interactions with Russia: Court documents revealed that Russian officials alerted the campaign, through an intermediary in April 2016, that they possessed thousands of Democratic emails and other “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. That was two months before the Russian hacking of the Democratic National Committee was publicly revealed and the stolen emails began to appear online. The new court filings provided the first clear evidence that Trump campaign aides had early knowledge that Russia had stolen confidential documents ...

Pretty dumb eh?

You only have proof that he sat in on a meeting, and that proves exactly nothing - unless going to a meeting is a crime of some kind.

iu

iu
So when do volunteers sit in national Security Meetings. Now run away again since you know you can’t answer the question.

It's not the National Security Council, dumbass. It's a campaign meeting. Quit trying to fool people into believing it was some kind of official government operation.

Pretty dumb eh?

iu

iu

Your belief that those two statements contradict is how we know you lack the capacity to commit logic.

Anyone watch Facebook and Twitter (and some little weirdo) testify before Congress on C-Span today? They described the so called "bots" as actually favoring the "Never Trump" nutcases! In other words the "bots" were pro-Crooked Hillary, probably corrupt foreign entities that invested in the pay for play Clinton Foundation!

Papadopolus has talked and spoke loudly Your pubs goose is almost cooked He was told who to speak to and conversations were listened to When Mueller knocks on your door you better answer

When Mueller knocks on my door ... I am going to tell the silly goose his butt is lost ... :thup:

Nah seriously ... The case he is bringing against Manafort is what he can do.
I mean hardly anyone ever gets charged with "failure to register as a foreign agent" ... And the 'money laundering" charge isn't the same as what people usually think.
If he can make the Failure charge stick ... Then anything Manafort might have done with money would be considered laundering even if it wouldn't be illegal otherwise.

The tax evasion ... Manafort screwed the pooch on that one if guilty ... You owe, you got to pay.
The statute of limitations is 5 years federal (criminal) and 6 years revenue (taxes) ... But the prosecutors can ignore the statutes of limitations if they suspect it deals directly with current events (yet to be proven).

Manafort's worst mistake was getting anywhere near President Trump ... If he hadn't, he would not be under indictment.

It is not shown that George Papadopoulos had even heard of ABC, or even heard Fox(?). Millions of us wish we hadn't. It does turn out that he admitted to having met important influential Russian(s) with apparent ties to the Russian government. Their interest in him was the Trump campaign. He was an employee, in a foreign policy advisor position, at the table with the Old Blond Hippie, himself. Then further, the Trump campaign explicitly appears to have encouraged the pre-election contacts.

The Timeline in the link shows that by August 15, 2016, The Trump Campaign felt it was OK to have the employee embark on a "collusion" type of meeting, in fact. The Campaign did not want a direct visit by Trump to Russia.

George Papadopoulos and the Russia case: A timeline

More compelling is the idiocy of wanting to have anything to do with a Floundering Russia in at. It remains absolutely irrelevant to anything at all, even now. It managed to get itself even chased out of the Ukraine.

The U.S is stepping up its show of force near North Korea, instead(?). It is not clear that Russia is at all supportive.

(Civilizing use of interest rates even not allowed in Israel, (Deut. 23:19-20), in favor of attempted subjugation of any non-believers, aka "foreign." Mostly Jesus only explained how it works, (Matt. 25:14-30). The "Kingdom of Heaven" is alleged to be like that: In any modern concept of religion!)

George Papadopoulos has already proven collusion. More to come...

He proved price fixing?

You do know what illegal collusion is, right?

It is not shown that George Papadopoulos had even heard of ABC, or even heard Fox(?). Millions of us wish we hadn't. It does turn out that he admitted to having met important influential Russian(s) with apparent ties to the Russian government. Their interest in him was the Trump campaign. He was an employee, in a foreign policy advisor position, at the table with the Old Blond Hippie, himself. Then further, the Trump campaign explicitly appears to have encouraged the pre-election contacts.

The Timeline in the link shows that by August 15, 2016, The Trump Campaign felt it was OK to have the employee embark on a "collusion" type of meeting, in fact. The Campaign did not want a direct visit by Trump to Russia.

George Papadopoulos and the Russia case: A timeline

More compelling is the idiocy of wanting to have anything to do with a Floundering Russia in at. It remains absolutely irrelevant to anything at all, even now. It managed to get itself even chased out of the Ukraine.

The U.S is stepping up its show of force near North Korea, instead(?). It is not clear that Russia is at all supportive.

(Civilizing use of interest rates even not allowed in Israel, (Deut. 23:19-20), in favor of attempted subjugation of any non-believers, aka "foreign." Mostly Jesus only explained how it works, (Matt. 25:14-30). The "Kingdom of Heaven" is alleged to be like that: In any modern concept of religion!)

George Papadopoulos has already proven collusion. More to come...

He proved price fixing?

You do know what illegal collusion is, right?

I just love reading what these dumbass snowflakes say about the whole "collusion" investigation. I've never seen such concentrated stupidity in my life.

Last edited:
Papadopolus has talked and spoke loudly Your pubs goose is almost cooked He was told who to speak to and conversations were listened to When Mueller knocks on your door you better answer

When Mueller knocks on my door ... I am going to tell the silly goose his butt is lost ... :thup:

I mean hardly anyone ever gets charged with "failure to register as a foreign agent" ... And the 'money laundering" charge isn't the same as what people usually think.
If he can make the Failure charge stick ... Then anything Manafort might have done with money would be considered laundering even if it wouldn't be illegal otherwise.

The tax evasion ... Manafort screwed the pooch on that one if guilty ... You owe, you got to pay.
The statute of limitations is 5 years federal (criminal) and 6 years revenue (taxes) ... But the prosecutors can ignore the statutes of limitations if they suspect it deals directly with current events (yet to be proven).

Manafort's worst mistake was getting anywhere near President Trump ... If he hadn't, he would not be under indictment.

Key word. “If guilty”. Grand juries are rarely made up of those that understand tax law.

Your post was excellent.

As the jewish legal scholar Alan Dershowtiz pointed out, "I don’t think they’re going to get him [The Donald]. I don’t think they have anything. Because collusion, even if were to be established, isn’t a crime. You have to find something that actually violates the federal criminal statutes. I don’t think they’re even close to that.”
So it has come to this. You 'Conservatives' now defending treason.

As the jewish legal scholar Alan Dershowtiz pointed out, "I don’t think they’re going to get him [The Donald]. I don’t think they have anything. Because collusion, even if were to be established, isn’t a crime. You have to find something that actually violates the federal criminal statutes. I don’t think they’re even close to that.”
So it has come to this. You 'Conservatives' now defending treason.

ROFL! Snowflakes have gone so far over the bend that now everything they say is totally absurd.

That's true, but anyone who runs as a Republican is making himself a target. Snowflakes will stop at nothing to destroy Republicans. They are all thugs. They all belong in prison.

That's true, but anyone who runs as a Republican is making himself a target. Snowflakes will stop at nothing to destroy Republicans. They are all thugs. They all belong in prison.
come on bri you know both play that game I just think republicans are the experts at it

Delete “destroy republicans”

Insert “destroy this country”

There, now it’s correct.

Forum List

Back