"Collusion" (Trump Aide Makes Repeated Russian Contacts, Explicitly Endorsed!)

The only thing we know is that the trump team CLAIMS they were rejected. We know they were not
No...what we KNOW is that the Left - Liberals, snowflakes, Democrats, and Mueller - have NO EVIDENCE to support their lies and fake claims against Trump.

We KNOW there is evidence to support the crimes and collusion perpetrated by the Podestas, the Clintons, Holder, Obama, and Mueller.

So the unpaid volunteer wore a wire and shopped for a book deal 3 weeks ago....Yeah, he was not a 'plant' / 'mole' .... and it's not like the Democrats ever tried that before.:

Ummm, impersonating as TEA Party members...

Obama overriding his own Department of Immigration who had banned Putin's female lawyer, giving her a special Visa so she could enter the country, THEN knew of the meeting location / date / time in advance early enough to get a warrant and wire the place, THEN had Obama's own ex-FBI Russian Interpreter in the room .... how 'convenient' that all worked out.

:p
your goose is cooked too easy ,,,,you just don't realize it yet
eddie please.

give me proof. give me evidence. give me NEAR what we have on the Dems you choose to ignore and SHOW ME WHAT TRUMP DID ILLEGAL. i'm in. i'll help walk around the white house screaming HELL NO TRUMP MUST GO with you and buy lunch AND dinner that day IF YOU CAN SIMPLY DO THIS!

but your hate from trump is making you rather delusional. if i'm lying, fine.

give me proof that isn't supported ONLY by your hope.
Mueller will be bring what you ask for
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're a true drone.
you called it.

A volunteer is an employee, even in the Federal Labor Fair Standards rules. So the directed employee--clearly with approvals from the Entire Campaign, (top to bottom, for example--including at Trump-directed meetings), lied about Russian meetings. Now he has been reporting ever since.

Talk about canaries and tweets!

This sucker sings!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Jesus loves this, all must know, Like the Deuteronomy show. No more interest allowed in the land, except to screw the goyim brands (Deut. 23:19-20)! Wait until the Alt Right finds out about what Jesus believed in!)

So the unpaid volunteer wore a wire and shopped for a book deal 3 weeks ago....Yeah, he was not a 'plant' / 'mole' .... and it's not like the Democrats ever tried that before.:

Ummm, impersonating as TEA Party members...

Obama overriding his own Department of Immigration who had banned Putin's female lawyer, giving her a special Visa so she could enter the country, THEN knew of the meeting location / date / time in advance early enough to get a warrant and wire the place, THEN had Obama's own ex-FBI Russian Interpreter in the room .... how 'convenient' that all worked out.

:p
eddie please.

give me proof. give me evidence. give me NEAR what we have on the Dems you choose to ignore and SHOW ME WHAT TRUMP DID ILLEGAL. i'm in. i'll help walk around the white house screaming HELL NO TRUMP MUST GO with you and buy lunch AND dinner that day IF YOU CAN SIMPLY DO THIS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're a true drone.
you called it.

Is there any point in arguing with these morons? All they do is regurgitate their talking points. If you point out a flaw in their logic, they never address it. They just go to another talking point.

A volunteer is an employee, even in the Federal Labor Fair Standards rules. So the directed employee--clearly with approvals from the Entire Campaign, (top to bottom, for example--including at Trump-directed meetings), lied about Russian meetings. Now he has been reporting ever since.

This sucker sings!

(Jesus loves this, all must know, Like the Deuteronomy show. No more interest allowed in the land, except to screw the goyim brands (Deut. 23:19-20)! Wait until the Alt Right finds out about what Jesus believed in!)

You have to be kidding. Volunteers are obviously not the same as regular employees. The claim that he had approvals from the entire campaign wouldn't be true even if he was an employee.

And so, noting the photo visual evidence of the highly-placed volunteer adviser--directly whispering plays into Trump's ear, at least at the one meeting: The only missing parts the transcript and the source of the advice. The highly recommended--by Donald Trump personally--(clearly Russian recruited operative) clearly had to whisper--even if only sweet nothings from Vlad, promising to be shirtless some more!

(Putin can now ride shirtless, even on the Mall: Even visible from Trump's front porch!)

It is not shown that George Papadopoulos had even heard of ABC, or even heard Fox(?). Millions of us wish we hadn't. It does turn out that he admitted to having met important influential Russian(s) with apparent ties to the Russian government. Their interest in him was the Trump campaign. He was an employee, in a foreign policy advisor position, at the table with the Old Blond Hippie, himself. Then further, the Trump campaign explicitly appears to have encouraged the pre-election contacts.

The Timeline in the link shows that by August 15, 2016, The Trump Campaign felt it was OK to have the employee embark on a "collusion" type of meeting, in fact. The Campaign did not want a direct visit by Trump to Russia.

George Papadopoulos and the Russia case: A timeline

More compelling is the idiocy of wanting to have anything to do with a Floundering Russia in at. It remains absolutely irrelevant to anything at all, even now. It managed to get itself even chased out of the Ukraine.

The U.S is stepping up its show of force near North Korea, instead(?). It is not clear that Russia is at all supportive.

(Civilizing use of interest rates even not allowed in Israel, (Deut. 23:19-20), in favor of attempted subjugation of any non-believers, aka "foreign." Mostly Jesus only explained how it works, (Matt. 25:14-30). The "Kingdom of Heaven" is alleged to be like that: In any modern concept of religion!)
Trump went from calling him a fine man and a member of his National Security team to a low level unpaid volunteer.
Here he is attending a national security meeting.
Instagram post by President Donald J. Trump • Apr 1, 2016 at 2:09am UTC
A volunteer.
Roflmao.
Bret Stephens summed Trump up perfectly,” the truth is whatever he can get away with.”

This sucker sings!

You have to be kidding. Volunteers are obviously not the same as regular employees. The claim that he had approvals from the entire campaign wouldn't be true even if he was an employee.
Do volunteers sit in on national security meetings?
Check my above post..
When you stump for Trump you’ll always get caught in a lie.

It is not shown that George Papadopoulos had even heard of ABC, or even heard Fox(?). Millions of us wish we hadn't. It does turn out that he admitted to having met important influential Russian(s) with apparent ties to the Russian government. Their interest in him was the Trump campaign. He was an employee, in a foreign policy advisor position, at the table with the Old Blond Hippie, himself. Then further, the Trump campaign explicitly appears to have encouraged the pre-election contacts.

The Timeline in the link shows that by August 15, 2016, The Trump Campaign felt it was OK to have the employee embark on a "collusion" type of meeting, in fact. The Campaign did not want a direct visit by Trump to Russia.

George Papadopoulos and the Russia case: A timeline

More compelling is the idiocy of wanting to have anything to do with a Floundering Russia in at. It remains absolutely irrelevant to anything at all, even now. It managed to get itself even chased out of the Ukraine.

The U.S is stepping up its show of force near North Korea, instead(?). It is not clear that Russia is at all supportive.

(Civilizing use of interest rates even not allowed in Israel, (Deut. 23:19-20), in favor of attempted subjugation of any non-believers, aka "foreign." Mostly Jesus only explained how it works, (Matt. 25:14-30). The "Kingdom of Heaven" is alleged to be like that: In any modern concept of religion!)

too bad trump said no huh

looks like another failed gottcha moment
^^ believes Trump.
Lmao

All attempts to make Russian meetings happen were REJECTED - already reported today.... Next....
Papadopolus has talked and spoke loudly Your pubs goose is almost cooked He was told who to speak to and conversations were listened to When Mueller knocks on your door you better answer

Guessing that would apply to Hillary also, she shouldn't ignore the next subpoena.

Soon the Canary will sing. . .and maybe in public. . .and maybe in an entire choir, called "The Trump Campaign and Administration!"

(And so North Korea Lives, after all--no major threat, at least to Russia!)

This sucker sings!

Check my above post..

What "National Security Meeting" did the volunteer sit in on?

Papadapolous never met with Trump, never arranged a meeting with Trump, was never a senior advisor. He wanted to write a tell all book and was looking for something to tell.
How does it feel that we now have visual proof Papadopolous not only met withTrump but was a part of his national security team?
Pretty dumb eh?

And so, noting the photo visual evidence of the highly-placed volunteer adviser--directly whispering plays into Trump's ear, at least at the one meeting: The only missing parts the transcript and the source of the advice. The highly recommended--by Donald Trump personally--(clearly Russian recruited operative) clearly had to whisper--even if only sweet nothings from Vlad, promising to be shirtless some more!

(Putin can now ride shirtless, even on the Mall: Even visible from Trump's front porch!)
What photo are you referring to? A picture of some guy whispering into Trump's ear proves exactly nothing.

This sucker sings!

Check my above post..

What "National Security Meeting" did the volunteer sit in on?
I posted the instagram photo Trump posted.
Pretend not to see it? Lol
Ed posted it too. Post 15.

Guessing that would apply to Hillary also, she shouldn't ignore the next subpoena.
According to snowflakes, a Democrat being ordered to turn over 'everything' means deleting, destroying, burning, shredding, and bleach-bitting the shit out of everything criminal in an attempt to destroy all incriminating evidence before handing over only what the Democrats wants to hand over.

Manafort wasn't afforded the same 'criminal courtesy' Comey offered Hillary. Mueller's team actually showed up un-announced, barged through the door and took everything rather than send him a nice note asking him to turn in whatever he felt like at the end of 30-60 days. :p

Trump called it his " national security team. "
Do volunteers sit in on national security team meetings?
No they do not.
You liars got punked by Trump again.

eddie please.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're a true drone.
you called it.

Is there any point in arguing with these morons? All they do is regurgitate their talking points. If you point out a flaw in their logic, they never address it. They just go to another talking point.
there's a lot worse out here. eddie just seems on the fringe of a breatkthru with me and i can't just walk away.

not yet. :)

According to snowflakes, a Democrat being ordered to turn over 'everything' means deleting, destroying, burning, shredding, and bleach-bitting the shit out of everything criminal in an attempt to destroy all incriminating evidence before handing over only what the Democrats wants to hand over.

Manafort wasn't afforded the same 'criminal courtesy' Comey offered Hillary. Mueller's team actually showed up un-announced, barged through the door and took everything rather than send him a nice note asking him to turn in whatever he felt like at the end of 30-60 days. :p
You're kidding , right?
Manafort would have destroyed all the evidence in aNY minute if they offered him a " courtesy"
Just never apply in law enforcement , you'd suck at it.

Forum List

Back