Colorado Cop Suspended For Threat To “Beat The Hell Out Of” Democrats: “Now’s The True Time To Be Afraid”

We have 30% to 40% of the country thinking that we're going communist in January, and that we're all going to die miserable deaths.

Not sure what can be done about this. Trump isn't going to change. Rush & Sean aren't going to change. Nutter websites aren't going to change.
and joe biden aint going to change either....

This is bad. Now police want to beat the hell out of democrats.

What is with the republicans and violence? Seems like it's their only answer to most situations.

Violence isn't the answer.

I hope this man loses his job. He doesn't belong on the police force.

If violence isn't the answer, can I ask what it is that you recommend? I ask because if there is anything that I have learned in my life, it is that enabling those who are demon possessed will only dig the hole deeper and have your own name be over it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"What is with the republicans and violence?"

ROTFLOL!!!
Where the fuck have you been, on another planet? Every fucking night for months now the left have been in the streets of Portland committing violence.

This is bad. Now police want to beat the hell out of democrats.

What is with the republicans and violence? Seems like it's their only answer to most situations.

Violence isn't the answer.

I hope this man loses his job. He doesn't belong on the police force.

It’s going to be fun watching all cops in blue cities go on strike when Premier Bai Dung mandates no lethal action against negroes.

We all saw exactly what cops are when they beat peacful protestors, medical volunteers and members of the press. The fact that their unions sided with the openly fascist candidate proved conclusively that there are far fewer good apples than bad.

We have 30% to 40% of the country thinking that we're going communist in January, and that we're all going to die miserable deaths.

Not sure what can be done about this. Trump isn't going to change. Rush & Sean aren't going to change. Nutter websites aren't going to change.
After the endless left wing violence for the past decade, you dont get to bitch about people being concerned for their safety.

After the endless left wing violence for the past 4 years, you dont get to bitch about people being concerned for their safety.
Yes, the entire country is on fire, as we speak. People are dying in the streets.

After the endless left wing violence for the past 4 years, you dont get to bitch about people being concerned for their safety.
Yes, the entire country is on fire, as we speak. People are dying in the streets.
There certainly are people dying, literally right now, but its happening in democrat cities, as usual.

Got a link to your 30%-40%? I’m not seeing it.

Nope, just my observation.

We all saw exactly what cops are when they beat peacful protestors, medical volunteers and members of the press. The fact that their unions sided with the openly fascist candidate proved conclusively that there are far fewer good apples than bad.
No one is buying the "peaceful protester" horse shit. We have all seen the videos. Quit excusing your parties rampant violence.

You think democrat protests are peaceful, therefore your observations are useless.

You think democrat protests are peaceful, therefore your observations are useless.
As are your paranoid fantasies. So we can move on.

Sounded like a made up number.

Be specific, what are you referring to?

Sounded like a made up number.
Dishonesty is the only avenue democrats have for winning a debate on party morals.

Be specific, what are you referring to?
People are not dying in the streets as we speak. Cities are not burning down. The commies aren't coming to get you.

These are the people who have no idea what communism really is or means.

First of all it's an economic system. Not a social system.

The communism economic system is one of very little or no private ownership.

The government or state owns everything.

People work for the government. Not a private business owner or themselves owning the business.

People aren't able to amass large wealth. Since they aren't able to own property or business.

Not one democrat is a communist. None of them advocate for communism.

Biden was VP with Obama. They didn't turn America into a Communist state. Nor did Clinton, Carter, LBJ or any democrat in our past or in our present.

The lies need to stop.
Not from a lack of effort, dip shit.....and fuck you and the mule you rode in on.

Forum List

Back