Colorado Imperial State Senator to the Peasants: Sit Down and Shut Up

Looks like an "event" staged by RMGO to create the desired effect.

Were that the case, that leftbat tyrant prolly wouldn't have even showed up.

But she's an ivory tower dwelling liberoidal giblet head that thinks she knows better than her constituents, so she'll act accordingly.

Colorado's greatest Governor was Ralph Carr. We need more Republicans like him.

I thought this is the whole "speaking truth to power" claptrap progressives were so much in favor of (and still are) when republicans are doing the speaking.

She sounds like an evil teacher I once had, SIT DOWN!!!!

Dumbasses elected her. Better fix that when they get the next chance.

She sounds like an evil teacher I once had, SIT DOWN!!!!

Dumbasses elected her. Better fix that when they get the next chance.

Did you ever have an evil teacher that gave you a test with questions not on the curriculum?

Would it be appropriate to call you a dumbass if you got one of those questions wrong?

Typical wingnuts creating a disturbance at a townhall meeting. Those assholes have no class at all.

Parlimenatarians often attempt to control meetings and FAIL.

I expect to go through something similar today in our town meeting.

Parlimenatarians often attempt to control meetings and FAIL.

I expect to go through something similar today in our town meeting.

The men in that situation behaved like schoolboys really. It's a shame they sat down so quickly.

If a man was on the pulpit and he angered a crowd of women, do you think the women would have sat down so eagerly?

Rabble. The lowest common denominator.

Maybe if they'd behaved better they could have aired their grievances without being talked to like children.

Maybe if they behaved better they'd be seen as reasonable adults and their arguments would carry more weight.

Maybe if they'd behaved better they could have aired their grievances without being talked to like children.

Maybe if they behaved better they'd be seen as reasonable adults and their arguments would carry more weight.

The woman was raped.

You have given us gold with this douchebag saying a weapon couldn't have defended herself during a rape.

We are now back to the "oh no oh no" days.

I hate you liberal women. You are hypocritical asses beyond. You are pigs.

Typical wingnuts creating a disturbance at a townhall meeting. Those assholes have no class at all.

Let me get this right. You are backing the D-FEMALE who said basically
honey. just lay back and take it? A gun wouldn't have stopped your rape?

Please clarify.

Last edited:

Actually, it was offensive that they were expected to stand up to represent "no" in the first place. Burden of proof is on the affirmative.

The idea of telling them to sit down added insult to injury against due process.

RMGO staged the event, yes, just as the Senators' campaign had staged the meeting. The constituents had a right to state what they thought.

They did it fairly peacefully.

Senators' aides were wrong, in my opinion.

RMGO staged the event, yes, just as the Senators' campaign had staged the meeting. The constituents had a right to state what they thought.

The people in the audience made their point. Nothing wrong with telling them to sit down and shut up so you can continue the meeting.

The people in the audience made their point. Nothing wrong with telling them to sit down and shut up so you can continue the meeting.

The Senator's aides acted inappropriately.

That hag is a public servant, not lord and master.

The extreme hubris of the loony left never ceases to amaze and dismay.

Forum List

Back