Colorado supreme court justices face death threats after Trump ruling

I will start by saying that Trump can't be allowed to become president. Period! And if the politicians are freed up to express themselves openly and freely without threat, there will be an overwhelming rejection of him. That much we know!

The big question though is whether they will get that opportunity.

Yes, fascism clearly threatens but the threat is above the pay grade of the majority. That means that the McConnells of their party have to take him down. They're doomed by his revenge if they don't take him down!

This is a constitutionally clean opportunity for their Scotus. We know by now that it's clean and that can't change.

The rest of the world is watching!
How will you traitor scum stop him? Oh, I know! You'll rig another election! It's the dimoscum way. CHEAT!

Hold on Calypso. All large and powerful nations, including America, has been totally involved in interfering in other countries' elections for decades. Russia has too, to the best of their ability!

And they have considerable ability that rivals America's and the best.
Then we seem to agree.

How will you traitor scum stop him? Oh, I know! You'll rig another election! It's the dimoscum way. CHEAT!
No, that's too risky for the Dims.

Something that will be 'final' and absolute.

Trump must be stopped at all costs.

But fortunately, Biden will stop himself next time he crashes in public.

Agree. Every time you democrats poke the bear the people get angrier. We're Americans, not some browbeat population in Europe. We poke back.
Imagine if Democrats seize the guns from law abiding citizens. I used to believe they can't be this stupid to try but now, I am not sure as another civil war is long overdued.

Forum List

Back