Colorado supreme court justices face death threats after Trump ruling

Attack democracy by not allowing the people to vote for who they want to, via the democratic process? STFU.
Yes, that's what I've said.

Even though, it will be sad if Trump is stopped. He would bring peace to the war against Russia. That opportunity is in danger of being stripped away from the American people by Biden's manipulation to stop popular opinion in congress.

On a positive note, Putin can up the ante on the threat of nuclear war, just prior to Trump being taken out of the running.
There's no more effective influence to Americans than saving their own hides.

Well then don't vote for him.

Removing him from the ballot makes you look like scared losers.
I'm a Canadian and so I don't vote.

I'm offering you a free analysis of the situation from a relatively unbiased POV.

Allowing that I consider Trump to be the better choice for world peace. So do Russia and China!

I will start by saying that Trump can't be allowed to become president. Period! And if the politicians are freed up to express themselves openly and freely without threat, there will be an overwhelming rejection of him. That much we know!

The big question though is whether they will get that opportunity.

Yes, fascism clearly threatens but the threat is above the pay grade of the majority. That means that the McConnells of their party have to take him down. They're doomed by his revenge if they don't take him down!

This is a constitutionally clean opportunity for their Scotus. We know by now that it's clean and that can't change.

The rest of the world is watching!
Trump is the leading candidate. You're in trouble, not America.

The winner is the one republican who can say it was unfair but also that the republicans need to move on and select the candidate (me) that can beat Biden while keeping a straight face.

I will pardon Trump for any crimes that he may have committed.

1703186603090.png

I'm a Canadian and so I don't vote.

I'm offering you a free analysis of the situation from a relatively unbiased POV.

Allowing that I consider Trump to be the better choice for world peace. So do Russia and China!

An UNBIASED POINT OF VIEW???

Are you fucking KIDDING ME? You said "Donald Trump cannot be allowed to be president" and you call that shit UNBIASED?

Yea, fuck you.

An UNBIASED POINT OF VIEW???

Are you fucking KIDDING ME? You said "Donald Trump cannot be allowed to be president" and you call that shit UNBIASED?

Yea, fuck you.
Yes unbiased, but it's above your pay grade to understand that America will stop Trump.

Even though I've said dozens of times that I prefer him over Biden and his war against Russia.

The best of all world's would be both of them dead before the election.

"Face death threats"? Every time the left gets caught up in a unpopular situation they whine about "death threats". Where the hell is the FBI if Colorado judges are receiving death threats? Are they too busy rounding up mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators? An example of real death threats is Sen. Schumer organizing a mob to surround the homes of U.S. Supreme Court Justices and the attempt on Justice Kav's life that the media seems to have forgotten.

I

I've been asking leftists who I interact with to just show me one soundbite or video showing Trump telling his supporters to tear down the Capitol after Jan. 6th but none is willing to take up the challenge.
And I am sure your idiotic request has been ignored and mocked.

"Face death threats"? Every time the left gets caught up in a unpopular situation they whine about "death threats". Where the hell is the FBI if Colorado judges are receiving death threats? Are they too busy rounding up mom and pop Jan 6 demonstrators? An example of real death threats is Sen. Schumer organizing a mob to surround the homes of U.S. Supreme Court Justices and the attempt on Justice Kav's life that the media seems to have forgotten.
Its always violence with you people.

I think they should burn down at least one judge's home. Like a warning shot.

Forum List

Back