Come to America Muhammad

Or these values and humanity....filthy animals

Hospital Refuses to Release Medical Records of Five-Year-Old Idaho Victim Raped By Muslim Migrants

A five-year-old girl was raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys in Twin Falls, Idaho; one of them, a 14-year-old, videotaped the attack. After the attack, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused and targeted by law enforcement and medical authorities as if they were the criminals. The mother cannot get copies of the medical records of her own child, or transcripts of 9-1-1 calls made on the day of the attack.

Exclusive - Pamela Geller: Hospital Refuses to Release Medical Records of Five-Year-Old Idaho Victim Raped By Muslim Migrants - Breitbart

Hospital Refuses to Release Medical Records of Five-Year-Old Idaho Victim Raped By Muslim Migrants

A five-year-old girl was raped and urinated upon by three Muslim migrant boys in Twin Falls, Idaho; one of them, a 14-year-old, videotaped the attack. After the attack, instead of getting justice, the victim’s family has been abused and targeted by law enforcement and medical authorities as if they were the criminals. The mother cannot get copies of the medical records of her own child, or transcripts of 9-1-1 calls made on the day of the attack.

Exclusive - Pamela Geller: Hospital Refuses to Release Medical Records of Five-Year-Old Idaho Victim Raped By Muslim Migrants - Breitbart
typical democrat policies

Hide and seek. Hide the abnormal/unnatural. Seek diversity for its own sake.

Wherever they migrate to this is a problem. Everytime

Their religion is insepaparable from their politics. Their religion must be reformed otherwise their politics cannot meld with American values. They need to listen to Zuhdi Jasser...as do liberals.

??? Sassy I am PERSONALLY HORRIFIED----the parents have a RIGHT-----by----as far as I know--FEDERAL LAW----to the medical records (or at least state law in my state). The only reason that I can imagine is that there is an issue of national security------NAH!!!! WTF is going on in Idaho?
The parents can bring suit against the hospital----they cannot
even get the records REVIEWED to make sure that the child
was properly treated?. Anyone looking into this atrocity?----
there might be a problem with the parents-----someone might believe that the parents would "give-away" information that the ""CIA""<<<lol.......wants held secret ??? or that the parents might make something someone wants "secret for now"-------PUBLIC KNOWLEGE-------lots of people cannot
deal with the issue of "NOT TELLING"------<think Hillary>
Personal anecdote-----I am one of five sibs-----when we were kids we all had a "DON'T" tell agreement. My mom would come home to disaster and as she put it------"I would ask what
happened and the answer was FIVE BLANK FACES" At 19
and since---until recent retirement---I worked in large HOT hospitals full of JUICY information-----keeping secrets was never a problem for me-(that childhood training came in handy)-----but EVERYTHING got leaked
via other sources anyway. There are always people who JUST CANNOT keep their mouths shut. Priests have to do
it------THEIR STUFF IS LEGALLY PROTECTED----and somehow------some of that stuff gets leaked too. There is
probably something about the case that "they" (they could be the CIA or FBI) want kept under wraps for god-knows-what
reason. -----sometimes it is just a fear of KOPY KAT stuff---other times it is a matter of being able to FOLLOW the leads
without letting the perpetrators KNOW what the cops know about them.------Smart people leave stuff that can cause trouble to the PUBLIC and the Patient----out of the notes ----sometimes. --------(hint----to me "yes ----at age 14 I smoked one marijuana cigarette"-----never made it into my notes----
such a "history" can wreck havoc on a person's life) Hospitals do not like to redact the chart. ----there must be a way for the
parents to get a very lightly redacted version of the notes. Am I being to optimistic?

??? Sassy I am PERSONALLY HORRIFIED----the parents have a RIGHT-----by----as far as I know--FEDERAL LAW----to the medical records (or at least state law in my state). The only reason that I can imagine is that there is an issue of national security------NAH!!!! WTF is going on in Idaho?
there might be a problem with the parents-----someone might believe that the parents would "give-away" information that the ""CIA""<<<lol.......wants held secret ??? or that the parents might make something someone wants "secret for now"-------PUBLIC KNOWLEGE-------lots of people cannot
Personal anecdote-----I am one of five sibs-----when we were kids we all had a "DON'T" tell agreement. My mom would come home to disaster and as she put it------"I would ask what
and since---until recent retirement---I worked in large HOT hospitals full of JUICY information-----keeping secrets was never a problem for me-(that childhood training came in handy)-----but EVERYTHING got leaked
via other sources anyway. There are always people who JUST CANNOT keep their mouths shut. Priests have to do
it------THEIR STUFF IS LEGALLY PROTECTED----and somehow------some of that stuff gets leaked too. There is
probably something about the case that "they" (they could be the CIA or FBI) want kept under wraps for god-knows-what
reason. -----sometimes it is just a fear of KOPY KAT stuff---other times it is a matter of being able to FOLLOW the leads
without letting the perpetrators KNOW what the cops know about them.------Smart people leave stuff that can cause trouble to the PUBLIC and the Patient----out of the notes ----sometimes. --------(hint----to me "yes ----at age 14 I smoked one marijuana cigarette"-----never made it into my notes----
such a "history" can wreck havoc on a person's life) Hospitals do not like to redact the chart. ----there must be a way for the
parents to get a very lightly redacted version of the notes. Am I being to optimistic?

I don't know why the parents are being denied the info (well I do). They should get a high powered attorney who will get the media involved, they'd get what they wanted. It's their child, nothing should be redacted. The entire thing is BS

I don't know why the parents are being denied the info (well I do). They should get a high powered attorney who will get the media involved, they'd get what they wanted. It's their child, nothing should be redacted. The entire thing is BS

it seems so-----some gentle reasonable person could tell them what NOT to reveal and why--------but our LEADERS do not do
things that way

it seems so-----some gentle reasonable person could tell them what NOT to reveal and why--------but our LEADERS do not do
things that way

Leaders? ROFLMAO...they are bunch of jokes

Forum List

Back