Comedian tries to warn the Regressive Left, but....

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
.... they won't listen.

Whitney Cummings Reported to HR by 'Pissed Off' Intern After Wishing Her a Merry Christmas

So Whitley Cummings (I guess she's an actress) dared to wish an intern a "Merry Christmas" -- in Hollywood? What was she thinking? -- and got in "trouble" for being so evil and heartless.

So her friend, comedian Chris D'Elia, responded on Twitter:

"This stuff is what makes people who are politically on the fence swing to the right," he tweeted. "Complaining about shit like this is what will get Trump re-elected. It's already done. Liberals got him 4 more years. F--kin idiots."

They won't listen, of course, but at least he tried.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

No. Sorry.

The occasional actual snowflake who is a troublemaking loser is not going to make a thinking person move from reasoned positions based on facts and evidence toward bullshit and bigotry based on fear of "the other" fed by feelings of inadequacy.

The overwhelming trauma of being asked and expected to be kind and considerate only exists in the imagination of people who lack empathy.

Trump will not gain supporters because a few people are overly sensitive. But, for some reason, those who support him think he will.

No. Sorry.

The occasional actual snowflake who is a troublemaking loser is not going to make a thinking person move from reasoned positions based on facts and evidence toward bullshit and bigotry based on fear of "the other" fed by feelings of inadequacy.

The overwhelming trauma of being asked and expected to be kind and considerate only exists in the imagination of people who lack empathy.

Trump will not gain supporters because a few people are overly sensitive. But, for some reason, those who support him think he will.
You may be over estimating your fellow man.

No. Sorry.

No. I'm not. Most people, when learning of this idiot getting HR to have a chat with Ms. Cummings, roll their eyes and shrug their shoulders.

Insecure RW nutbags express outrage in an attempt to get lazy morons to vote in order to save the country from pansies.

And then frustrated "researchers" like the OP see an opportunity to complain about our decaying culture. Mac1958 himself won't be pushed to voting for Trump by this snowflake intern, but he thinks many of his fellow citizens are dumb enough to be. It's raw arrogance.

It's really not going to make a normal person begin to think Trump is the answer to any problem.

A selection from the OP's site, toofab.com/:

Hot Photos

Ryan Phillippe and Armie Hammer Travel to Saudi Arabia for MDL Beast Festival

Tori Spelling Claps Back at Troll Claiming Her Kids Are 'Produced' for Ads

Miss Virginia Camille Schrier Is Crowned Miss America 2020

Hot Videos

More In Celebrity​

So, an obvious clickbait fount, in conjunction with celebrity gossip and a typically outraged - OUTRAGED!!!, I tells you!!! - twitter dumping...

Just when you thought this silly chatbox hit rock bottom quoting GatewayPundit and InfoWars.

No. Sorry.

No. I'm not. Most people, when learning of this idiot getting HR to have a chat with Ms. Cummings, roll their eyes and shrug their shoulders.

Insecure RW nutbags express outrage in an attempt to get lazy morons to vote in order to save the country from pansies. And frustrated "researchers" like the OP see an opportunity to complain about the decaying culture.

It's really not going to make a normal person begin to think Trump is the answer to any problem.
It’s all part of the equation. You don’t know what the tipping point is for others. People can be emotional as evidenced by some of the imagery you just used.

Imagine being this delicate. :lol:

libs are awfully delicate with their complaints about Christmas.

I don't know if you realize this or not, the Media refuses to publicize it as it goes against their narrative- but President Trump has the WH cooks roast an ishtar for the jihadi diplomatic corps in Washington each summer to celebrate the ramadam holiday.

President Trump feels that his correct, non-violent, approach to the muslim religion is the most tremendous approach and folks from Saudi Arabia and other friendly nations make it to the event.

Its great stuff.

No. Sorry.

Insecure RW nutbags express outrage in an attempt to get lazy morons to vote in order to save the country from pansies. And frustrated "researchers" like the OP see an opportunity to complain about the decaying culture.

It’s all part of the equation. You don’t know what the tipping point is for others. People can be emotional as evidenced by some of the imagery you just used.

Whitney Cummings, the only person remotely impacted here, and the comedian who came to her defense will not be voting for Trump. They're not moved to the right by this. Whitney herself is using it as writing material.

It’s all good.

I don't know if you realize this or not, the Media refuses to publicize it as it goes against their narrative- but President Trump has the WH cooks roast an ishtar for the jihadi diplomatic corps in Washington each summer to celebrate the ramadam holiday.

President Trump feels that his correct, non-violent, approach to the muslim religion is the most tremendous approach and folks from Saudi Arabia and other friendly nations make it to the event.

Its great stuff.

There is a jihadi diplomatic corps?

Its great stuff.

Oh, yes.

America has diplomatic relations with many islamic states, who have embassies in Washington.

The other day I wished a woman a Merry Christmas, and she got so offended she spit in my face, and called me a faggot.

You can get a prostitute to do anything for the right price.

Its great stuff.

Oh, yes.

America has diplomatic relations with many islamic states, who have embassies in Washington.

Ohh! You meant Muslims. You said “jihadi’s”. Must have been a typo.

Forum List

Back