Comedian tries to warn the Regressive Left, but....

As I predicted, they're not going to listen.

They refuse to see that part of Trump's appeal is as a loud push-back to this silly crap.

Oh NO!

The War on Christmas
The war on Christmas is taking place everywhere in America

But most violently in classroom beginning as soon as the children fall Into the atheist teachers hands
It is being fought on the land, on the sea, in the trenches
We shall not surrender, we shall not falter!
Can we agree thar people who are grossly offended by “Merry Christmas” have severe mental problems?

Oh NO!

The War on Christmas

But most violently in classroom beginning as soon as the children fall Into the atheist teachers hands
Can we agree thar people who are grossly offended by “Merry Christmas” have severe mental problems?

Yes. As are people who believe that “Happy Holidays” is a bad thing for someone to say.

Right?

And then frustrated "researchers" like the OP see an opportunity to complain about our decaying culture. Mac1958 himself won't be pushed to voting for Trump by this snowflake intern, but he thinks many of his fellow citizens are dumb enough to be. It's raw arrogance.

It's really not going to make a normal person begin to think Trump is the answer to any problem.

Quite.

But the "argument" (Christmas just days away, so let's be charitable) isn't complete unless this "snowflake intern" is blown up to a middling continent's size so as to represent "the left". Ah, correction, the most evil and deleterious force no one has ever seen, "the Regressive Left".

Of course, no "normal person" would be swayed by such crap, most certainly not in the way you describe. Except we've had a bit of a mishap with quite a number of not-normal persons who thought Trump was the the answer to... something. Prayers, or whatever.

They refuse to see that part of Trump's appeal is as a loud push-back to this silly crap.

Are you moved to casting a vote for Trump by this silly crap?

Its certainly a point of positivity in Trump's favor, his advocacy of wishing people a merry Christmas.

But, truth be told, Trump's other policies like record high markets and record low unemployment especially for minorities play a bigger part. I think America's fight against the War on Christmas just jazzes up the voters and gets them excited to vote against Marxism.

Every Christmas we hear isolated anecdotal stories about someone being offended by Merry Christmas

The Trumps of the world use them to fan RW hysteria

Its certainly a point of positivity in Trump's favor, his advocacy of wishing people a merry Christmas.

But, truth be told, Trump's other policies like record high markets and record low unemployment especially for minorities play a bigger part. I think America's fight against the War on Christmas just jazzes up the voters and gets them excited to vote against Marxism.

Do you believe that Barack Obama routinely wishes people a “Merry Christmas”?

Also, who is more Christlike? Trump or Obama?

Oh NO!

The War on Christmas

Yes. As are people who believe that “Happy Holidays” is a bad thing for someone to say.

Right?
I have never heard of anyone filing a civil rights complaint over “Happy Holidays”

Christians and other traditionalists do not take offense or seek to have the person fired

megamillions - Bing

Believe whatever you'd like. And I know what you're going to believe.

You felt as though answering that question would not further your argument?
I know that communicating with people like you is pointless.

Just make up a response for me and run with it. That's fine.

Oh NO!

The War on Christmas

Right?
I have never heard of anyone filing a civil rights complaint over “Happy Holidays”

Christians and other traditionalists do not take offense or seek to have the person fired

megamillions - Bing

There have been civil rights complaints over “Merry Christmas”?

Why would I ever do that? That’s your game.

Are you driven into Trump’s warm embrace by someone else being overly sensitive?

Do you believe that Barack Obama routinely wishes people a “Merry Christmas”?

Also, who is more Christlike? Trump or Obama?

President Trump has been abused by the modern Liberal elite, just like Christ was with the libs of the 1st Century, the Sanhedrin.

Trump and Christ do have different manners of speaking. Christ said "Blessed are the poor", Trump says "Believe me, Tremendous are the poor"

images

Why would I ever do that? That’s your game.

Are you driven into Trump’s warm embrace by someone else being overly sensitive?
I don't care, sorry.

Forum List

Back