Comedy also lied about note taking, he took notes with Presidents Bush

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
comey lied under oath...

Proof That James Comey Misled the Senate Intelligence Committee

But Comey’s Senate testimony was untruthful. He told the committee that he didn’t document his important meeting with President Bush, but only “sent a quick email to my staff to let them know there was something going on.” Gellman reproduces that email in Angler. He got it from one of the recipients. Written immediately after the meeting, this is what it said:

The president just took me into his private office for a 15 minute one on one talk. Told him he was being misled and poorly served. We had a very full and frank exchange. Don’t know that either of us can see a way out. He promised he would shut down 5/6 if Congress didn’t fix FISA. Told him Mueller was about to resign. He just pulled Bob into his office.

Comey’s assertion that this “quick email” just told his staff “there was something going on” was false. The email was substantive: it documented Comey’s account of the conversation he had with the president. Comey didn’t wait five minutes to create a record of what he said to the president, and what the president said to him.

Oh why he would never lie, that is a Government Official. lol.

comey lied under oath...

But Comey’s Senate testimony was untruthful. He told the committee that he didn’t document his important meeting with President Bush, but only “sent a quick email to my staff to let them know there was something going on.” Gellman reproduces that email in Angler. He got it from one of the recipients. Written immediately after the meeting, this is what it said:

The president just took me into his private office for a 15 minute one on one talk. Told him he was being misled and poorly served. We had a very full and frank exchange. Don’t know that either of us can see a way out. He promised he would shut down 5/6 if Congress didn’t fix FISA. Told him Mueller was about to resign. He just pulled Bob into his office.

Comey’s assertion that this “quick email” just told his staff “there was something going on” was false. The email was substantive: it documented Comey’s account of the conversation he had with the president. Comey didn’t wait five minutes to create a record of what he said to the president, and what the president said to him.
With a reach like that you should try out for the Olympics.

comey lied under oath...

With a reach like that you should try out for the Olympics.
How insane are Trump supporters? First they loved Comey then they didn't then they did.

I questioned comeys integrity before the election too and I love what Republicans are doing to him now don't get me wrong but make no mistake we all know Trump a lying slanderous dictator who's now threatening to sue Comey.

Lock him up! And by him I mean trump

Well now, maybe we should see who has the best reputation for veracity, Comey or the fat senile old orange clown.
Trump has won every round so far and if tapes back him? Comey could go to prison.
We all notice you guys are claiming vindication and victory. Premature. It's like you're saying nothing to see here move on. Hold on a second. Slow down.

We had endless investigation on Benghazi.

Forum List

Back