Comer Says About to Expose More Biden Payments: 'Millions and Millions of Dollars' From 'Adversaries All Over the World'

Hold on dude. You’re mixing up concepts.

Preponderance of evidence means more likely than not. It’s the standard used in civil cases.

Lack of reasonable doubt is otherwise known as beyond a reasonable doubt is the standard for criminal cases.

These are significantly different and quite distinct ideas.

Yes, they are different, but that doesn't help in this case. In fact, reasonable doubt is more damming to Biden.

If $5.10 impresses you then wait till you find out about BILLIONS Trump kids were handed after their daddy's brief White House stay.

I'm sure you'll get all red in the face demanding investigations and will bitch to no end about two tier blah blah blah.

Hunter Biden saying something is worth fuck all, so how about you fools stop with the silly this BIDENS! slight of hand and give it a fucking rest untill you ACTUALLY find something on Joe Biden.
Hey Stupid, bleating lies about ORANGE MAN BAD won't change the fact the Biden Crime Family is getting exposed.

And we don't have to rely on fake dossiers from Russia bought by Hitlery, the bank records will lay it all out.

Yes, they are different, but that doesn't help in this case. In fact, reasonable doubt is more damming to Biden.
Are you sure you're unbiased enough to determine what is and isn't reasonable doubt?

You don't even know what you're supposed to doubt. What is the criminal allegation for which there is no reasonable doubt?

You don't find it just a little odd that Hunter was throwing our references to his dad in large business deals? You don't find it just a little odd that Joe lied about knowing Hunter's business partners at Burisma, which just happened to be the company that was being investigated during Joe's term as VP? You don't find it odd that Hunter mentioned his "father" was sitting next to him in a text on a day where it was verified that Joe's corvette was at the same location? If Democrats were honest and really cared about the finding out whether or not Joe was a traitor or not, they would be all for investigating these rather odd events. They really don't want to know. They don't really care. They only care about power and implementing their policies.
Not really. It's perfectly clear that Hunter Biden was making connections and deals based on nepotism. Invoking Joe Biden's name is exactly what you'd expect him to do.

The issue with Burisma was investigated. There was no investigation into Burisma by Shokin and the push to fire Shokin came from the State Dept and our allies who thought he was covering up corruption in the prosecutors office.

The deals with the Chinese took place after Joe Biden left office, so it's a little late for him to be a traitor.

Just what exactly are we supposed to suspect here?

Joe will announce that he will not run again. The MSN is asking too many questions that a few months ago they would never have asked.
The word has gone out to the MSM that it is now permissible to ask Joe - or the Affirmative Action press secretary - actual questions. They know that between Joe’s obvious dementia and the increasing evidence of the millions the Biden family extorted from foreign nations, he cannot win the 2024.

Look for a replacement, and it could be Newsome. So my question is: are American leftists so ignorant that they would be willing to vote in as president a governor whose policies have so destroyed his own state that residents are fleeing by the millions?

We're gonna need a new innerweb irony meter after that one.
ALL teabaggers have is.............HEARSAY.
When is one of those spineless teabaggers going to step up and say "Joe did this, Hunter did this"?
I witnessed it.

NOPE it's always, someone told me, they sent me a letter, they sent me an e mail or they told me on the phone.
Then you have "eyewitnesses" who never show up.

When is one of those spineless teabaggers going to step up and say "Joe did this, Hunter did this"?
I witnessed it.

NOPE it's always, someone told me, they sent me a letter, they sent me an e mail or they told me on the phone.
Yes, even though if there really is evidence out there of Biden's crimes, or anyone else's for that matter, I really want to see it. Every one should obey the law. I fear the Republicans will disappoint me again. Lets see, going back to 1980 that is about 1349 times.

The word has gone out to the MSM that it is now permissible to ask Joe - or the Affirmative Action press secretary - actual questions. They know that between Joe’s obvious dementia and the increasing evidence of the millions the Biden family extorted from foreign nations, he cannot win the 2024.

Look for a replacement, and it could be Newsome. So my question is: are American leftists so ignorant that they would be willing to vote in as president a governor whose policies have so destroyed his own state that residents are fleeing by the millions?
Yes, they are that stupid, and then some.

I witnessed it.

Bank records are now hearsay? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

Yes, even though if there really is evidence out there of Biden's crimes, or anyone else's for that matter, I really want to see it. Every one should obey the law. I fear the Republicans will disappoint me again. Lets see, going back to 1980 that is about 1349 times.
AND if Biden did 1/10th of the crimes teabaggers accuse Biden of, Biden would be sentenced to 1349 years in prison.

Yes, they are that stupid, and then some.
That’s the scary part in all this. That the caliber of Americans have sunk this low. A kid with an 8th grade education 100 years ago knew more than the average college graduate does today.

That’s the scary part in all this. That the caliber of Americans have sunk this low. A kid with an 8th grade education 100 years ago knew more than the average college graduate does today.

Which you prove each and every post.

Republicans need to impeach Garland.

The sad thing is, they probably don't have the votes.

Which should show you how much of a problem this has become.

In a sane world, Garland would be gone in a heartbeat. But this is not a sane world. The liberals have gone off the rails and the righties are too timid to stop them.

It's worse than that. Any Chinese or Indian eighth grader today knows more than the average American college graduate today.

If $5.10 impresses you then wait till you find out about BILLIONS Trump kids were handed after their daddy's brief White House stay.

I'm sure you'll get all red in the face demanding investigations and will bitch to no end about two tier blah blah blah.

Hunter Biden saying something is worth fuck all, so how about you fools stop with the silly this BIDENS! slight of hand and give it a fucking rest untill you ACTUALLY find something on Joe Biden.

It is not a real thing.
Keep trying though it's amusing.

Forum List

Back