Comer Says About to Expose More Biden Payments: 'Millions and Millions of Dollars' From 'Adversaries All Over the World'

So far they have produced numbers but not intent, if getting funds from foreign sources was illegal Trump would be in trouble also.
The intent is obvious. Biden traded policy for cash, or sometimes he traded our tax money for cash. He got 10 million dollars for giving Ukraine 1 billion dollars. Basically he got a 1 for every dollar of ours that he gave away.

~~~~~~

Link(s)?

The day after leaving the White House, Kushner created a company that he transformed months later into a private equity firm with $2 billion from a sovereign wealth fund chaired by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

A year after his presidency, Trump’s golf courses began hosting tournaments for the Saudi fund-backed LIV Golf. Separately, the former president’s family company, the Trump Organization, secured an agreement with a Saudi real estate company that plans to build a Trump hotel as part of a $4 billion golf resort in Oman.

...evelations include Kushner’s written account of persuading Trump to prioritize Saudi Arabia over the objections of top advisers and a former secretary of state’s assertion in a book that Trump believed the prince “owed” him.

Ourage in 3....2.....1....nope, nothing but :sleeping-smiley-015:

Common sense. It does come into play when evaluating what is reasonable and what is not. No reasonable person thinks that Hunter was paid such huge sums of money from foreign entities just because his last name was Biden. How would that benefit those that paid him? Common sense dictates that they didn't just do it out of the goodness of their hearts.

Um, again, people don't pay for nothing. Name dropping won't do it. Simply, "my daddy is VP Joe Biden, give me some money" doesn't work. They expect SOMETHING in return. Most of us know that something isn't just a back rub.

What are you talking about? Do you actually have any idea?

Lets look at specific examples:

....accounts linked to Hunter Biden received $3.8 million in payments from CEFC through consulting contracts, according to bank records and joint agreements reviewed by The Post....potential energy projects Hunter Biden discussed with CEFC never came to fruition.

Biden received an additional $1 million retainer, issued as part of an agreement to represent Patrick Ho, a CEFC official who would later be charged in the United States in connection with a multimillion-dollar scheme to bribe leaders from Chad and Uganda. That retainer agreement, in a newly uncovered document, contains the signatures of both Hunter Biden and Ho, who was later convicted and sentenced to three years in prison.

What do we see? We see Hunter getting paid big bucks for Chinese deals that never panned out and legal representation of a guy who was convicted and went to jail. So yes, they absolutely did waste money on Hunter and Joe Biden clearly wasn't much help.

So save your half baked ums and come back with specific deal, with specific quid-pro-quo by Joe Biden.

Last edited:
marxist-satanist_criminal_traitor_and_hi-2864431.jpg

The intent is obvious. Biden traded policy for cash, or sometimes he traded our tax money for cash. He got 10 million dollars for giving Ukraine 1 billion dollars. Basically he got a 1 for every dollar of ours that he gave away.

Basically he got a 1 for every dollar of ours that he gave away?

Happy Days are here again. The left knows that Biden is a crook so they're allowing their media to turn on him. I just hope Biden lives long enough to get led to prison in cuffs (or a straightjacket).

iu
you mean the Rs and Ds in Congress finally agree on something?

who could have guessed it would be THIS!?

Happy Days are here again. The left knows that Biden is a crook so they're allowing their media to turn on him. I just hope Biden lives long enough to get led to prison in cuffs (or a straightjacket).

iu
The good news: The Dems know that the shit is about to hit the fan and that Biden cannot be the nominee. That is why, as you note, they are allowing the media to turn on him.

The bad news: We might end up with Newsome as the nominee. I’d ordinarily think that even Democrats wouldn’t be so stupid as to vote for a governor who has so destroyed his own state that residents are fleeing by the millions and those who remain are defecating in the street, but now I’m not sure.

• Sad
Reactions: iku
The good news: The Dems know that the shit is about to hit the fan and that Biden cannot be the nominee. That is why, as you note, they are allowing the media to turn on him.

The bad news: We might end up with Newsome as the nominee. I’d ordinarily think that even Democrats wouldn’t be so stupid as to vote for a governor who has so destroyed his own state that residents are fleeing by the millions and those who remain are defecating in the street, but now I’m not sure.
You do know homeless people in Florida poop in the streets and the drug use is a bit higher than in California. Right?

• Fact
You do know homeless people in Florida poop in the streets and the drug use is a bit higher than in California. Right?
Are people fleeing Florida by the millions, due to Libtard policies? No. They are MOVING there.

DeSantis would be a great president, although Trump really deserves it. Either one, I would LOVE to see a debate against Biden.

So? A projection by a liberal. Don’t deflect. You claimed that Florida had the 3rd highest homeless rate, and I showed you that the three worst states were CA, NY, and HI. OR comes in fourth.

All suffer from liberalitis.

• Disagree
So? A projection by a liberal. Don’t deflect. You claimed that Florida had the 3rd highest homeless rate, and I showed you that the three worst states were CA, NY, and HI. OR comes in fourth.

All suffer from liberalitis.
Ok lisa, if you do not like my stats use yours, it does not matter anyway. Florida is a Repub utopia and no matter what fact anyone presents (with the possible exception of Trump) will change your mind, so you go.

Ok lisa, if you do not like my stats use yours, it does not matter anyway. Florida is a Repub utopia and no matter what fact anyone presents (with the possible exception of Trump) will change your mind, so you go.
Wow. I showed you how you were wrong, and you’re trying to weasel out of it. The FACT is that California is tied with NY and HI for the highest homeless rates in the country, with Florida nowhere near the top. That’s quite different from your lie that Florida was the third highest rate.

Sounds like you’re stupid enough to vote for Newsome and turn the U.S. into what California has become.

Wow. I showed you how you were wrong, and you’re trying to weasel out of it. The FACT is that California is tied with NY and HI for the highest homeless rates in the country, with Florida nowhere near the top. That’s quite different from your lie that Florida was the third highest rate.

Sounds like you’re stupid enough to vote for Newsome and turn the U.S. into what California has become.
If the Repubs would come up with a viable candidate that is not a criminal or a Trump want to be, I would love to vote Republican.

Forum List

Back