Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

No, most people don’t give a shit because it has zero effect on them.

Dumb as the day is long. ^^^

Stupid fucking leftards...

The crazies like yourself get whipped up into a frenzy but you don’t even know what you’re mad about.
It's YOUR endless LYING that's causing the problems.

Righties are focused on YOUR lying. Not Gal Luft's.

When it comes time to pay the piper, YOU'll be the one paying. Not Gal Luft.

Understand, dumbass?

Your incredulity is not my problem.

Yes, you do. If you want to make an allegation against someone, you have to say what your alleging. It’s like if you accuse someone of stealing, you’d have to say what they took, when they took it and from where they took it.

If you’re going to say Biden was selling influence, you’d have to say what they were influencing. Otherwise your allegation cannot be prosecuted.

No, it’s not. It’s up to you to explain what he did that is impeachable.
Nope, it’s up to him to explain why he took $5 million from an enemy country and disbursed the payments to a dozen family members through 20 shell companies. There’s such a thing as circumstantial evidence, and all Biden has to do is give an explanation as to what the money was for.

Stop defending the worst corruption and most idiotic president this country as seen in my lifetime. I’m done with your kind. The damage you’ve done might be irreparable. The last thing was his telling our enemies that we’re low on ammunition.

Understand, dumbass?
I see a lot of threats but they’re easy to ignore given the complete lack of substance.

Gal Luft is currently a fugitive from justice and facing very serious charges against a DoJ that almost always gets a conviction.

Understand, dumbass?
He’s getting me nauseous, and it’s lunch time. I’m going to ignore him from this point forward.

I see a lot of threats but they’re easy to ignore given the complete lack of substance.

Gal Luft is currently a fugitive from justice and facing very serious charges against a DoJ that almost always gets a conviction.
You mean against a CORRUPT DOJ whose every move is a partisan LIE.

YOU support a corrupt institution

This is YOUR fault. No one else's.

Nope, it’s up to him to explain why he took $5 million from an enemy country and disbursed the payments through 20 shell companies
Why? Just to make you happy? I think not.
There’s such a thing as circumstantial evidence, and all Biden has to do is give an explanation as to what the money was for.
Yes, there is a thing as circumstantial evidence. There is no explanation Biden can give you that will satisfy you. You have already made up your mind.
Stop defending the worst corruption and most idiotic president this country as seen in my lifetime. I’m done with your kind. The damage you’ve done might be irreparable. The last thing was his telling our enemies that we’re low on ammunition.
What corruption again? You don’t even know. I asked you and you tacitly admitted you have no idea what you’re upset about.

What corruption again? You don’t even know. I asked you and you tacitly admitted you have no idea what you’re upset about.

Cocaine!

No, look over there. Over THERE !!!

DUMB, STUPID FUCKING LEFTARDS

For a one-time pay-off of $5 million? Get real.

DOJ is working hard to hide that. But we don’t have to name a specific policy. It’s up to the president to explain what the $5 million payment from our enemy was for - and if he can’t do that, it’s impeachment time.

The only problem is that he picked a complete idiot as Vice president because her skin was slightly darker and she has a vagina.
If you have evidence that Joe took money from China he MUST be impeached. There are no buts about it. Not even Kamala with her dark skin and her vagina counts as a but. Do the right thing!

Nope, it’s up to him to explain why he took $5 million from an enemy country and disbursed the payments to a dozen family members through 20 shell companies. There’s such a thing as circumstantial evidence, and all Biden has to do is give an explanation as to what the money was for.

Biden could take the 5th. Like 400 times

There is a history with this guy.

This is from my link:

In 2014, the China Energy Fund Committee-USA was registered as a 501(c)(3) organization in Virginia. It was the nonprofit arm of the Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC China. As a New York Times profile of CEFC China from 2018 explained, CEFC’s founder and chairman, Ye Jianming made gaining “access to the corridors of power in Washington” a key goal.

CEFC-USA apparently worked as the nonprofit lobbying arm to bring senior U.S. officials into the company’s orbit. According to the write-up in the Times, it gave as much as $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation and “at least $500,000 to a Columbia University research center.” It also gave $350,000 to IAGS. According to Luft’s associates, during those years, the U.S. Department of Energy contracted CEFC-USA to carry out a project on clean coal technologies.

According to Luft’s close associates, between 2015 and 2018, Luft worked intensely with CEFC-USA, organizing conferences in the United States, Hong Kong and China. During that time, Luft developed close personal ties with several of its senior officials. During the same period, CEFC-China began an assiduous courtship of the Biden family. According to The New York Times, Ye and his deputy, Patrick Ho, began their outreach to the Bidens in 2015, while President Joe Biden was serving as vice president.

The DOJ has charged him with multiple crimes. He is the "very reliable" whistle blower that Comer has been crowing about for the past couple months...except that he is now on the run from the DOJ. It seems the "very reliable" whistle blower is also very much a liar. Well, let's see how this turns out for the repubs.
It's almost difficult to distinguish between actual Republican positions and satire, as the two seem to be almost identical.

If this guy was indicted before he became a whistle-blower it would be a totally different issue. As it stands, this guy was in business with the Bidens, him being a corrupt piece of shit is a given. That the regime is now going after after years of knowing he was corrupt only proves just how sleazy this so-called administration really is.

It's almost difficult to distinguish between actual Republican positions and satire, as the two seem to be almost identical.
It is like that have a professional "conspiracy writer." It is mind boggling. They will lose the House next year. All the repub House wants to do is defend trump. They are doing nothing for the American people. Thank goodness Joe has accomplished a lot for middle America.

There is a history with this guy.

Deflector shields up!
Aye Captain jimboliar!

It is like that have a professional "conspiracy writer." It is mind boggling. They will lose the House next year. All the repub House wants to do is defend trump. They are doing nothing for the American people. Thank goodness Joe has accomplished a lot for middle America.
We won't lose anything Mr Campaign Manager.
You are doing all the necessary work for us.
Your concept of what is good for the American people and who did it though are really off by a lot.
Do you ever read the gibberish you write? Pure Reich propaganda, the opposite of truth.

Kill the messenger and forget about the message That's the way they do it in Banana Republic countries.

Forum List

Back