Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

Oh but you will.

What facts support charges against Hunter Biden for FARA violation?

This is fucking rich. Last month you were asking "What facts support charges against Hunter Biden for drug user in possession of a firearm."

And then the DOJ announced that they dropped the prosecution on a felony charge of illegally possessing a firearm as a drug user

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:

Comer is doing his job and looks just fine for folks interested in the truth....
which is why you say he looks stupid, right jimboliar??
i don’t know man. Being indicted for being a secret agent of the Chinese government seems like it would be had for your credibility.

Don’t you think?

You attack me for not “seeing” something but when I ask you what it is I’m supposed to see, it’s just insults.

Again, what did they influence?
You answer me: what legitimate service or product did the Biden Family do or provide to get $8 million from foreign adversaries?

High-elected politicians who get millions and millions from our enemies need to show that the secret payments of millions ( disguised through shell companies) were on the up and up.

Amazing how you leftards are in denial over OBVIOUS extortion.

You answer me: what legitimate service or product did the Biden Family do or provide to get $8 million from foreign adversaries?
Business and legal consulting.
High-elected politicians who get millions and millions from our enemies need to show what the secret payments ( disguised through shell companies) was on the up and up.
Is that a need or a want?

I answered your question. No answer mine. What did the Biden’s influence?

Business and legal consulting.

For a one-time pay-off of $5 million? Get real.
Is that a need or a want?

I answered your question. No answer mine. What did the Biden’s influence?
DOJ is working hard to hide that. But we don’t have to name a specific policy. It’s up to the president to explain what the $5 million payment from our enemy was for - and if he can’t do that, it’s impeachment time.

The only problem is that he picked a complete idiot as Vice president because her skin was slightly darker and she has a vagina.

jbrownson0831 has NO credibility.
Sure I do.
Served 25 years in the Navy defending this country and protecting even America haters like jimboliar.
Vote for supporters and defenders of America only, not the current jimboliar trash.
Think for myself and am not a brainless maggot regurgitating psychobabble from the Reich.

I’ll continue to point out that you’ll not address real pedophiles and Chinese spy lovers in the GOP but instead make up fake accusations against Biden that can easily be made up against Trump. You have no interest in real rot in the GOP.
And YOU are a lying leftard sack of BULLSHIT.

NO ONE has a cause Luft of being a "Chinese spy", you lying fucktard.

ONLY YOU, you shit for brains liar.

What part of => YOU LIE <= escapes your consciousness, dumbshit?

For a one-time pay-off of $5 million? Get real
Your incredulity is not my problem.
DOJ is working hard to hide that. But we don’t have to name a specific policy.
Yes, you do. If you want to make an allegation against someone, you have to say what your alleging. It’s like if you accuse someone of stealing, you’d have to say what they took, when they took it and from where they took it.

If you’re going to say Biden was selling influence, you’d have to say what they were influencing. Otherwise your allegation cannot be prosecuted.
It’s up to the president to explain what the $5 million payment from our enemy was for - and if he can’t do that, it’s impeachment time.
No, it’s not. It’s up to you to explain what he did that is impeachable.

Forum List

Back