Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

You do understand what a "plea deal" is...right? That is something Donald needs to take before they put him in an orange jump suit...which would make him nearly invisible..since his tanning bed and rendered him nearly all orange.
You are continuously avoiding the conversation and the posts that you quote. You dont seem very confident in your position. Im supremely confident in mine, which is why i dont need to avoid jack shit.

Avoiding? I started the thread, sherlock. You please defend your missing "whistle blower" who is not on the run. He may already be in China counting this reward from Xi.
Maybe he should simply have avoided paying millions in taxes and had a illegal gun felony...then he could remain here and testify.

Has anyone been listening to Donald China lately?
You mean the man who is going to be indicted AGAIN soon in Georgia. You mean the man who tried to overturn an election and is still flying around the country telling everyone of his cult members that he actually won the election in 2020? You mean that Imbecile?

GOP missing "whistle blower" is fugitive who was helping China, Iran and running weapons​

SO WHAT?

The DOJ has charged him with multiple crimes.
OF COURSE, LIKE TRUMP. Anyone who spills the beans on the Bidens gets attacked by the government!
All that really matters is what he knows that he can blow the whistle on!

You mean the man who is going to be indicted AGAIN soon in Georgia. You mean the man who tried to overturn an election and is still flying around the country telling everyone of his cult members that he actually won the election in 2020? You mean that Imbecile?
Actually all they need to do is listen to you.....you are his campaign manager Forrest jimboliar.

jbrownson0831 is one of the most devoted MAGA cult members on the board. He probably sleeps with an 8x10 of Donald.
Not at all. I vote for whomever supports the country.
As for Trumpybear collectibles, yours hang from the ceiling, sit in your underwear drawer, and require blowing up.
jimboliar.

7s82zf.gif

I thought this is precisely what they are accusing the Hunter, Joe and the administration of??? wtf is going on?

From the OPs linked article. . .

'Multiple, serious criminal schemes'​

"According to the indictment, Luft conspired with others in an effort to act within the United States to advance China's interests without registering as foreign agents.. . . "
You sure like to cut and paste.

The DOJ has charged him with multiple crimes. He is the "very reliable" whistle blower that Comer has been crowing about for the past couple months...except that he is now on the run from the DOJ. It seems the "very reliable" whistle blower is also very much a liar. Well, let's see how this turns out for the repubs.

Hey bro, I don't care is it's Putin himself who blows the whistle and gets that bastard Biden kicked out of the White House. This country needs help wherever it can get.

It's time to consider:l

Aiding China, Iran, and escaping from the DOJ's justice could easily be imagiined as doing good and what's right, in comparison to the Democrats and Biden's war against Russia.

If it's called doing good when Trump does it, maybe the ordinary citizen should be doing the same?

It's no secret that many on this board are calling for another Jan.6 to bring down government. And if Trump doesn't become the president again??

Forum List

Back