Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

The DOJ has charged him with multiple crimes. He is the "very reliable" whistle blower that Comer has been crowing about for the past couple months...except that he is now on the run from the DOJ. It seems the "very reliable" whistle blower is also very much a liar. Well, let's see how this turns out for the repubs.
What, did you sleep in late jimboliar? We expected you here with this latest piece of disinformation much sooner.
As usual, more deflection away from the truth and more made up propaganda from the Reich.

So now the repub party not only admires Poootin, the war criminal, they also are catering to and relying on a arms dealing with ties to Iran and China. There is nothing that the repubs won't do to protect their god named trump. NOTHING!
Are you sure thats true?

No, I find it odd that a man that Comer calls "very reliable is not missing. He, like the career criminal, trump, are on the hook for years in prison. And if you are still bowing to trump, I wonder if you have a serious mental issue...other than being the member of a Cult.
So, let's get this straight...anyone who comes forward on the side of law enforcement, or anyone who tries telling the truth....is charged with crimes against the Reich and hunted down to be silenced...
No why does that sound so familiar...perhaps other governments have tried this practice out before now let me see.....

So now the repub party not only admires Poootin, the war criminal, they also are catering to and relying on a arms dealing with ties to Iran and China. There is nothing that the repubs won't do to protect their god named trump. NOTHING!
And there is no floating turd of misinformation that you won't allow into your hollow head jimboliar....
Do you ever question anything your masters cram down your throat??

Oh, I did. How much time do you need to spend on a China...Iran....weapons dealing liar? You really need to revisit your loyalties. Russia, China, and Iran are NOT our allies...even if the repub party says that they are.
Then that's good news, jimboliar...it means you must not be a Dimtard!

The DOJ has charged him with multiple crimes. He is the "very reliable" whistle blower that Comer has been crowing about for the past couple months...except that he is now on the run from the DOJ. It seems the "very reliable" whistle blower is also very much a liar. Well, let's see how this turns out for the repubs.
Yes, this is typical of the GOP assets.

Oh, I did. How much time do you need to spend on a China...Iran....weapons dealing liar? You really need to revisit your loyalties. Russia, China, and Iran are NOT our allies...even if the repub party says that they are.
Why arent they also charging Hunter? You dont find that odd?

Are you sure about that? Do you think it might be possible that these are trumped up charges in order to protect Biden? I dont see them charging Hunter for not registering as a foreign agent, yet they are charging this guy. Its the same fucking company!! Do you not find that odd?
And if the jury finds him guilty, you will STILL gaslight and call it a conspiracy.
And you will involve the jury in the conspiracy.

Why arent they also charging Hunter? You dont find that odd?
He was charge and, because he has a lawyer that is not named Rudy, they worked out a plea deal. He admitted that he made mistakes, unlike the indicted trump who is awaiting a few more indictments from Georgia and the DOJ.

The Hunter Biden BS is just another attempt by the, flailing, repub party to take the attention off of the twice impeached, multiply indicted, Donald J trump.

Forum List

Back