Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

It means nothing to a political hack like you but the courts might see this different.

The courts deal in facts. You don’t.
Political hacks like YOU think these are legitimate charges. In the meantime, where are the charges against Hunter for failing to register as a foreign agent and peddling influence for millions of dollars from America’s enemies?

Normal people see the double standards here, and the punishment the DOJ hands out to those who reveal the extent of Democrat corruption.

Garland will continue to run interference and protect biden until he is no longer the doj. This is what corruption looks like.
The only way to get him out is to kick the Dems out of office, and you can bet Garland will employ the most corrupt tactics to keep that from happening.

Political hacks like YOU think these are legitimate charges. In the meantime, where are the charges against Hunter for failing to register as a foreign agent and peddling influence for millions of dollars from America’s enemies?

Normal people see the double standards here, and the punishment the DOJ hands out to those who reveal the extent of Democrat corruption.
Normal people don’t give a damn about Hunter Biden or Gal Luft.

The charges against Gal Luft are based in fact, the DoJ is ready to go to court to defend them.

What are your facts about Hunter Biden? You don’t have any.

I never said it was the only charge.

Show the board where I said that it was the only charge against him.
Exactly my point. Your theory that the DOJ made him register was an excuse to get him off the café crumbles when we learn that he committed multiple crimes.

There was no need to demand registration if he committed two order crimes.
Your thread is a fail.

Normal people don’t give a damn about Hunter Biden or Gal Luft.

The charges against Gal Luft are based in fact, the DoJ is ready to go to court to defend them.

What are your facts about Hunter Biden? You don’t have any.
Of course normal people give a damn about the son of the president taking in millions from foreign adversaries with 10% to the big guy, and the president’s knowledge that his son is enriching the entire Biden family via extortion.

Of course normal people give a damn about the son of the president taking in millions from foreign adversaries with 10% to the big guy, and the president’s knowledge that his son is enriching the entire Biden family via extortion.
No, most people don’t give a shit because it has zero effect on them.

The crazies like yourself get whipped up into a frenzy but you don’t even know what you’re mad about.

Thread summary:

As expected, every Republican is making excuses for Comer's use of a Chinese spy as a "whistleblower", indicating their approval of the tactic.

Trump cultists, do you always do China's bidding because the Chinese pay you, or do you do it out of fanatical ideological devotion to communism?

No, most people don’t give a shit because it has zero effect on them.

The crazies like yourself get whipped up into a frenzy but you don’t even know what you’re mad about.
Having a corrupt Biden Administration selling out to America’s enemies DOES concern normal people.

You’re a complete Brainwashed Libtard.

Having a corrupt Biden Administration selling out to America’s enemies DOES concern normal people.

You’re a complete Brainwashed Libtard.
How did he sell out to America’s enemies?

See. Here’s the part where we show you don’t have any facts. I’m going to ask you very simple and basic questions which you can’t answer but will undoubtedly enrage you.

I can also answer every one of these questions for your beloved Gal Luft. Gal Luft was being paid by China to promote the belt and road policy including lobbying and paying off a Trump advisor to push the policy with the soon to be president.

Your turn.

How did he sell out to America’s enemies?

See. Here’s the part where we show you don’t have any facts. I’m going to ask you very simple and basic questions which you can’t answer but will undoubtedly enrage you.

I can also answer every one of these questions for your beloved Gal Luft. Gal Luft was being paid by China to promote the belt and road policy including lobbying and paying off a Trump advisor to push the policy with the soon to be president.

Your turn.
He enabled his son to become a multimillionaire by peddling his influence to foreign adversaries - and that’s at a minimum.

He enabled his son to become a multimillionaire by peddling his influence to foreign adversaries - and that’s at a minimum.
What influence did they peddle?

Again, these are very basic questions that would need actual answers if you were to actually charge them with a crime.

What influence did they peddle?

Again, these are very basic questions that would need actual answers if you were to actually charge them with a crime.
What legitimate service did they provide for $8 million. If it was on the up and up, the Biden’s would have told us about their fabulous clothing line or whatever.

Their inability to say what they did to take in millions from our enemies speaks volumes. Even StevIe Wonder could see it.

Unreal how we have Democrats so blinded by propaganda and media silence that they are defending Biden - the most corrupt president in history.

What legitimate service did they provide for $8 million. If it was on the up and up, the Biden’s would have told us about their fabulous clothing line or whatever.

Their inability to say what they did to take in millions from our enemies speaks volumes. Even StevIe Wonder could see it.

Unreal how we have Democrats so blinded by propaganda and media silence that they are defending Biden - the most corrupt president in history.
You attack me for not “seeing” something but when I ask you what it is I’m supposed to see, it’s just insults.

Again, what did they influence?

The DOJ has charged him with multiple crimes. He is the "very reliable" whistle blower that Comer has been crowing about for the past couple months...except that he is now on the run from the DOJ. It seems the "very reliable" whistle blower is also very much a liar. Well, let's see how this turns out for the repubs.

The DOJ has charged him with multiple crimes. He is the "very reliable" whistle blower that Comer has been crowing about for the past couple months...except that he is now on the run from the DOJ. It seems the "very reliable" whistle blower is also very much a liar. Well, let's see how this turns out for the repubs.
Are you sure about that? Do you think it might be possible that these are trumped up charges in order to protect Biden? I dont see them charging Hunter for not registering as a foreign agent, yet they are charging this guy. Its the same fucking company!! Do you not find that odd?

Are you sure of that? Do you think it might be possible that these are trumped up charges in order to protect Biden? I dont see them charging Hunter for not registering as a foreign agent, yet they are charging this guy. Its the same fucking company!! Do you not find that odd?
No, I find it odd that a man that Comer calls "very reliable is now missing. He, like the career criminal, trump, are on the hook for years in prison. And if you are still bowing to trump, I wonder if you have a serious mental issue...other than being the member of a Cult.

Of course he was....:heehee:

Forum List

Back