Comer’s Hunter Witness Who Went Missing is a Chinese Agent

Go tell the Pedophile-in-Chief
While you lie about that tagline I posted 20 pedos from recent GOP leadership positions, convicted. 20. 20 pedos. And I got tired of pasting those disgusting stories but there are dozens more.

While you lie about that tagline I posted 20 pedos from recent GOP leadership positions, convicted. 20. 20 pedos. And I got tired of pasting those disgusting stories but there are dozens more.
But you dont care about the one in the White House.

Don't tell Mommy.

Hypocrite.

But you dont care about the one in the White House.

Don't tell Mommy.

Hypocrite.
You’re disgusting. 20 fucking convicted pedos and you joke cuz Biden gave someone a hug in front of 1,000 people. They are kids man. Not GOP sex toys. Fuck. Stand up for kids and quit joking about it. It’s not a game.

You’re disgusting. 20 fucking convicted pedos and you joke cuz Biden gave someone a hug in front of 1,000 people. They are kids man. Not GOP sex toys. Fuck. Stand up for kids and quit joking about it. It’s not a game.
Biden diddling his daughter in the shower isn't a game either, fuckwit.

Your hypocrisy is front and center.

Is that why the GOP sided with China by voting against the CHIPS Act.

Bee, you shouldn't post to me. For one thing, it'll hurt what little brain matter you still have left; and second, like all far leftist trolls here, you are short about three cylinders upstairs and argue with the minds of a 12 year old and are routinely systematically taken apart, just that everyone knows it here but you people because collectively apparently, all of you put together don't have brains enough to even light a 1 watt light bulb and the condition of the United States now is glaring witness to that proof.

I mean, literally, anymore, the /worst/ it is or the more insanely contrary to all common sense and decency, the more you assholes are FOR it.

Biden diddling his daughter in the shower isn't a game either, fuckwit.

Your hypocrisy is front and center.
How about you show some respect for the safety of children and condemn convicted pedos and not make up shit? God damn. I’m done with you. Fucking gross me out.

How about you show some respect for the safety of children and condemn convicted pedos and not make up shit? God damn. I’m done with you. Fucking gross me out.

Stupid leftard assbaiter, why do I gotta condemn people who've already been convicted?

You post a totally hypocritical partisan list of 20 righties and expect me to pay fealty to your retarded derailment?

Here asswipe, here's a message for you: :finger3:

Dumbass fucking leftard assholes (rolls eyes)...

You guys would stand up and cheer Satan if he accused Joe Biden of jaywalking. This Chinese spy files a false story and suddenly he’s the victim? Pound salt you dumbasses.
Oh look, another LYING leftard asswipe. ^^^

Now it's Chinese spy, is it?

Fucking morons... I mean, goddammit people, these leftards are PROVING they're lemmings, right here in public.

Oh well, no one ever said these shit for brains lefties were rocket scientists.

Time to tear these fuckers apart. They're way too stupid to run a country.

Stupid leftard assbaiter, why do I gotta condemn people who've already been convicted?

You post a totally hypocritical partisan list of 20 righties and expect me to pay fealty to your retarded derailment?

Here asswipe, here's a message for you: :finger3:

Dumbass fucking leftard assholes (rolls eyes)...
1689054406199.png

Oh look, another LYING leftard asswipe. ^^^

Now it's Chinese spy, is it?

Fucking morons... I mean, goddammit people, these leftards are PROVING they're lemmings, right here in public.

Oh well, no one ever said these shit for brains lefties were rocket scientists.

Time to tear these fuckers apart. They're way too stupid to run a country.
What’s the lie?

They are cruel and ruthless people, willing to use the existing systems of power to defend their societal sinecure, but their problem and their weaknesses that they rely on the proles to do their dirty work.

Can the elite really rely on them? As I’ve discussed before, they can certainly rely on the leadership of the institutions, like the military, to do whatever they were told to do in order to maintain the power of our garbage ruling class.

"I can hire half the working class to kill the other half."- Jay Gould.

He hasn't been proven wrong yet. Nazis and Reds never had any problems finding normal people to staff their bureaucracies, factories, armies, and police.

Democrat top hit man Merrick Garland is at it again. Why hide it? What are you going to do about it?

Uh, yeah, about that.

Luft is accused of attempting to organize arms sales to China, Libya, Kenya, and the United Arab Emirates without the necessary permits, and seeking to circumvent American sanctions on the sale of Iranian oil. In February, Luft was arrested in Cyprus over these claims, but skipped bail and went on the run with his current location remaining unknown.

This is what you guys consider a credible witness?

ya charge him with a gazillion crimes so he can't testify against the bidens
FBI and DOJ haven't changed a bit Protect the bidens at all cost

House Republicans are investigating the Biden family’s financial dealings and have requested information from the Justice Department about its investigation into Hunter Biden, who has agreed to plead guilty to two tax misdemeanors. At least one Republican, Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, has claimed that Luft is an important witness in that investigation.

Forum List

Back