Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Comey lied on a FISA application. That deserves jail time.
He also participated in a failed coup attempt, that deserves more jail time.

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

IG report finds Comey violated policy on Trump memos, DOJ declines prosecution

Comey got a pass on leaking classified memos to the press.
DOJ: Comey Violated Policy On His Trump Memos — But Won't Be Prosecuted
He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.
Comey has a few more "crimes" to deal with.

If a Republican had done what Comey did

Idiot, Comey was a Republican.

Schmuck, So was Mueller. So was McCain. Means nothing.

Schmuck, unlike your claim a Republican did exactly what Comey did...because this Republican's name was Comey.

DUH

Well, he did lay out chapter and verse all the laws she broke.

Oh, please, tell us what Comey's final conclusion was on Clinton.

His final arbitrary act with her was to invent intent to harm as a requirement for prosecution.

That is nowhere within the statute.

But you already know this, you are just a political whore who supports your criminals because they happen to be on your side.

He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.

And that matters how?

Do you actually read what you quote?
how is that an answer to how comey being republican matters exactly?

Was Comey a Registered Republican? Was he appointed by a Republican?

All that matters to me is a person's ACTIONS, not some superficial affiliation, and Comey was an INSIDER, a NEVER-TRUMPER, and he committed crimes as the highest LEO in the land and deserves to go to jail. Period. The man ran cover for Hillary, the worst criminal in Washington, just to keep her on the fucking ballot hoping to beat Trump.

So he violated policy. I guess the new policy is that Trump turns over secret material to Russian spies he brings into the oval office. He’s done it before. Why not again?
Trump knows Moscow Mitch is on his side.

Last edited:
Awwww, they said the DOJ declines prosecution

Not so fast there, Private Brown!

The DOJ declined to prosecute Comey for his leaks and some other charges. However there is a much more serious pending matter that Barr did not address and which should result in a criminal referral. It's about Comey's use of an obviously fraudulent document, the Steele fairy-tale (dossier), to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on the President. What Comey did was a crime for which he has no legitimate defense. The lying, cowardly, treasonous weasel should go to jail for this.

We shall have to wait a little longer to see if justice is done. I think Barr will do the right thing.

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

trump is democrat, so?

Not in any way, shape or form is Trump a Democrat at this point. He doesn't hold any Democratic positions. He is in the Republican party, ran as a Republican and only Republicans view him favorably.
so why isn't, that comey is no longer a republican matter at this point? that's the so! come on man, don't be so shallow. have some dignity.

Last edited:

Schmuck, So was Mueller. So was McCain. Means nothing.

Schmuck, unlike your claim a Republican did exactly what Comey did...because this Republican's name was Comey.

DUH

Another twit who comes to the defense of any RINO he likes when they are in the servitude of the Left. McCain asskisser.

trump is democrat, so?

Not in any way, shape or form is Trump a Democrat at this point. He doesn't hold any Democratic positions. He is in the Republican party, ran as a Republican and only Republicans view him favorably.
so why isn't that comey is no longer a republican at this point? that's the so! come on man, don't be so shallow. have some dignity.

I'd leave the party too.

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

He did you moron in October 2016

No he didn't, get your facts straight.

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election.
Mueller said that there was no "Russian Interference"

You are fucking nuts.

Mueller Warns of Russian Sabotage and Rejects Trump’s ‘Witch Hunt’ Claims
So Russia hates liberals?

No shit
you should pop up that open mic obammy slip.

trump is democrat, so?

so why isn't that comey is no longer a republican at this point? that's the so! come on man, don't be so shallow. have some dignity.

I'd leave the party too.
you have no dignity I guess. that explains it all. I thought you were stepping into honesty, nope.I stopped playing high school games about 45 years ago.

trump is democrat, so?

I'd leave the party too.
you have no dignity I guess. that explains it all. I thought you were stepping into honesty, nope.I stopped playing high school games about 45 years ago.

The only thing HappyHappyJoyJoy ever steps into is his own dog's leavings.

There's a lotta people in politics who oughta be behind bars, but aren't. But IMHO, here's the thing: we oughta be indicting such people if there is sufficient evidence of wrong-doing, even if the intent is less than clear. We need to be bringing charges against those who have violated the public trust, as Clinton did and so did Comey, among others. Letting them skate does nothing to deter future wrong-doers; even if they are found not guilty, we need to see them sweat through a trial.

Note that I said 'sufficient evidence of wrong-doing', we don't need to be using the Judicial System as a political tool or weapon. But, it looks like we're gonna do that anyway.

It's Official!

James Comey was a Criminal. Lied, Stole, Leaked Classified Information, Violated all kinds of policies and procedures and The Deep State will not prosecute him as I said, they never would.

83 Pages of Violations, and not even a slap on the wrist.

Everyone knew this would be the outcome.

Even now James Comey is flat out lying about what has been released in The IG Report.

Just Outrageous.

The Deep State is real, and The Government No Longer Serves The American Public.

trump is democrat, so?

I'd leave the party too.

Loyalty to a political party is how you define dignity? That's rather fucked up.

trump is democrat, so?

I'd leave the party too.

Loyalty to a political party is how you define dignity? That's rather fucked up.
nope, honesty into a discussion about what happened. if you can't admit what actually happened, you have no dignity. ignorance isn't my problem it's yours.

I'd leave the party too.

nope, honesty into a discussion about what happened. if you can't admit what actually happened, you have no dignity. ignorance isn't my problem it's yours.

Yeah, thought that would change your tune.

What have I been dishonest about? Be specific.

It's official. James Comey was a Criminal. Lied, Stole, Leaked Classified Information, Violated all kinds of policies and procedures and The Deep State will not prosecute him as I said, they never would.

83 Pages of Violations, and not even a slap on the wrist.

Everyone knew this would be the outcome.
Some people are obviously above the laws

It has been said that Barr is waiting for the FISA investigation report to begin real a series of indictments and prosecution. There is plenty to be revealed regarding Comey on this, but I feel like many others here, that the greatest overall political scandal and abuse of power in American history, is going to be let off with a slap on the wrist. God, I hope I am wrong.

Forum List

Back