Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters

Well, he did lay out chapter and verse all the laws she broke.

Oh, please, tell us what Comey's final conclusion was on Clinton.

His final arbitrary act with her was to invent intent to harm as a requirement for prosecution.

That is nowhere within the statute.

But you already know this, you are just a political whore who supports your criminals because they happen to be on your side.
again, the dude's a person with no dignity or honor.

Mueller said that there was no "Russian Interference"

Yeah that's right, well except for the stuff he said in his report like:

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and
systematic fashion
."

But other than that.......

so why isn't that comey is no longer a republican at this point? that's the so! come on man, don't be so shallow. have some dignity.

I'd leave the party too.
you have no dignity I guess. that explains it all. I thought you were stepping into honesty, nope.I stopped playing high school games about 45 years ago.

Loyalty to a political party is how you define dignity? That's rather fucked up.
nope, honesty into a discussion about what happened. if you can't admit what actually happened, you have no dignity. ignorance isn't my problem it's yours.

Yeah, thought that would change your tune.

What have I been dishonest about? Be specific.
didn't change my tune, not at all. you are dishonest as the day is long in here. you ignore fact and push fake news. you claim something then flip flop or act stupid.

"The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and
systematic fashion
."

except, no federal agency looked at the DNC server. no one. so that is a pure lie. made up fake!!! non existing. pure and utter bullshit.

Yes, you’re dishonest.
Then I’m guessing that you are honest enough to admit that Donald Trump kicked Americans out of the oval office and then brought in Russian spies and gave them top-secret material. It’s not like we don’t have pictures

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

What did you think of the video and audio of the Hussein telling the Russians he will be more flexible with them after the election? If that isn’t announcing yourself as Putin’s lapdog I don’t what is.
Flexible and handing over top-secret information to the Russians is the same thing? You don’t get to use the Obama card this time. Because what you said was too fucking stupid.

I get to use the Hussein card all I want, don’t need your permission.
He was a disgrace to our nation and caused the refugee crisis for Europe. The fact that you totally dismiss the Hussein promising to bend over for the Russians while accusing President Trump of some kind of treason just shows what a stooge you are.
Obama caused the immigration crisis in Europe? I’m guessing because it was Obama that invaded Iraq, right? Did I get it right?

Yes he caused it. He is the one that supported ISIS in overthrowing the Assad government, that never attacked us or invaded any neighboring countries. Along with he Libyan government too, who never attacked us.

systematic fashion
."

Here is James Comey's "Sweeping and Dramatic Fashion. A Gross Hyperbolic Over Exaggeration as he was nothing but a treasonous political hack

02dc-ads-lgbt-united-articleLarge.png

Comey should have been fired for what he did to Hillary - but not before he finished his investigation of Trump.

What did he “do” to Hillary?

She had an illegal private server for her official email. She also wiped it and destroyed evidence, aka obstructed justice.

The only thing he did to her was let her off the hook because he claimed she was too dumb to understand she broke the law. Funny thing is that has never been an excuse for dropping charges before.

He released the email evidence a week before the election.
Actually got a link where the server was illegal?

systematic fashion
."

BTW, there is no way to dump the size files over remote access. Just tooo large, and the transmission lines too small to allow it. It's why they have sharepoints and FTP sites. you need programs that link to that to share material of files that large. So genius, how did Russia get anything off of the server remotely?

systematic fashion
."

except, no federal agency looked at the DNC server. no one. so that is a pure lie.

Got it. So if you accept the Trumpublican propaganda what Mueller reported
systematic fashion
." really means there was no "Russian interference".

Not surprising since you guys believe left is right, up is down, black is white. Sweeping and systematic interference is no interference.......makes perfect sense.

systematic fashion
."

How much did the Russians give the Clinton Crime Family Foundation For ACCESS?
Omg, you don't believe the uranium guff do you?
Why don't you factcheck it and list?
Whose foundation was fined and shut down again.?
Man, talk about a zero college blank mind

Guilty as sin, free as a bird.

USA RIP 1776-2016, full Orwellian State

Then again, they may have him on something else that they prefer to prosecute, and haven't mentioned yet.
There is no laws being an attention whore..
Or he'd get the death penalty.

However, there is a law against taking classified data home with you and using it to obstruct an election.

We'll see what happens in the end.

he could be facing serious jail time as this is one of many charges he will have to face.

DOJ inspector general says Comey violated policies with memos documenting private conversations with Trump

Nope. He walks, just like McCabe will walk. They will all walk. Jail is for us, not them.
Violating policies is a criminal act? Isn't that a personnel problem?

How many black dudes went to jail for lying to the FBI? Martha Stewart went to prison for lying to the FBI. Comey lies to the FBI and nothing happens.
What I saw said that he violated policies, not lied to the FBI.

Meh, fine to split a hair if you really have to be right, but Comey lied to congress and lied to the FBI. What would happen to you if you did that? Like I said, laws are for us, not them.

Comey got a pass on leaking classified memos to the press.
DOJ: Comey Violated Policy On His Trump Memos — But Won't Be Prosecuted
He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.
Comey has a few more "crimes" to deal with.

If a Republican had done what Comey did

Idiot, Comey was a Republican.

Schmuck, So was Mueller. So was McCain. Means nothing.

Schmuck, unlike your claim a Republican did exactly what Comey did...because this Republican's name was Comey.

DUH

Another twit who comes to the defense of any RINO he likes when they are in the servitude of the Left. McCain asskisser.

Nope, just refuting crazy counterfactual conspiratorial bullshit.

The problem for you nutters is that reality never matches any of your outlandinsh claims, but instead of dealing with that relaity by rexamining the basis of your claims you fools simply make up yet another, even grander conspiracy theory as an explantion.

systematic fashion
."

except, no federal agency looked at the DNC server. no one. so that is a pure lie.

Got it. So if you accept the Trumpublican propaganda what Mueller reported
systematic fashion
." really means there was no "Russian interference".

Not surprising since you guys believe left is right, up is down, black is white. Sweeping and systematic interference is no interference.......makes perfect sense.
no, I accept what Jeh Johnson said under oath. Do you know who he was? I will double check, but I believe Comey said the same thing under oath. Yep,..

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers

All fking fact, you can apologize anytime you like for being a liar.

systematic fashion
."

Here is James Comey's "Sweeping and Dramatic Fashion. A Gross Hyperbolic Over Exaggeration as he was nothing but a treasonous political hack

02dc-ads-lgbt-united-articleLarge.png
Nice reading material.
Studying them for your PhD?

Forum List

Back