Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
So? I'm answering another idiots question. Comey appears to be bad at his job, there was not witch hunt against Trump, I only wished he had been more forthcoming to the public about how the FBI was looking at him.
that's the most honest thing you wrote in awhile.

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

He did you moron in October 2016

No he didn't, get your facts straight.

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election.
Mueller said that there was no "Russian Interference"

You are fucking nuts.

Mueller Warns of Russian Sabotage and Rejects Trump’s ‘Witch Hunt’ Claims

DOJ inspector general says Comey violated policies with memos documenting private conversations with Trump

The chips are beginning to fall; Comey has been found to be in violation of the law and will soon be going to jail...so will Hillary, Obama and the rest of the Deep State....Trump has brilliantly exposed their plot to try to frame him and he has successfully stopped their plan to destroy America.

Time for you libs to finally admit that this whole Russia-conspiracy, Steele dossier was all nothing more than just another liberal plot to attack our freedoms, just like 9/11 was...#MAGA
Lol, even tRumps pet AG declined to charge him. Yet more tRumpkin nonsense.

Yes, we all know Comey is a criminal. But I'll reserve my celebration for when he is actually behind jail like the several Mueller arrestees convicted of parking tickets.

UNTIL I SEE THE POWERFUL FALL IN THIS COUNTRY guilty of serious crimes, prey to the same laws as everyone else, I have no respect for "Justice."

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election.

You are fucking nuts.

So Russia hates liberals?

No shit

" truth matters, integrity matters. Those ethical values are what are going to last." - James Comey on himself

"Comey failed to live up to this responsibility" and "set a dangerous example for the over 35 ,000 current FBI employees." - IG report on Comey

" truth matters, integrity matters. Those ethical values are what are going to last." - James Comey on himself

"Comey failed to live up to this responsibility" and "set a dangerous example for the over 35 ,000 current FBI employees." - IG report on Comey
Exactly

Idiot, Comey was a Republican.
trump is democrat, so?

Not in any way, shape or form is Trump a Democrat at this point. He doesn't hold any Democratic positions. He is in the Republican party, ran as a Republican and only Republicans view him favorably.

Tariffs

Liberals have been favorable to targeted tariffs as they can be effective. These blanket tariffs are something else and Democrats don't support them, Republicans do. So, you wrong again trumpbot.
What ?

Tariffs is what we had before income taxes

You stupid fuck

Among other revenue generating schemes. However we're talking about tariffs designed to influence other countries. So, stay on topic.

You are fucking nuts.

So Russia hates liberals?

No shit

I'm starting to think you are maybe an actual bear, in the actual woods, cut off from the world, playing with a tablet you happen to claw out of a backpack in the camp tent.

Here bear, read up:

Why Putin hates Hillary

So?

This is about comey destroying Hillary and going after a witch hunt against Trump

So? I'm answering another idiots question. Comey appears to be bad at his job, there was not witch hunt against Trump, I only wished he had been more forthcoming to the public about how the FBI was looking at him.

Comey confirmed investigation on March 20th 2017 in his congressional testimony .

Well they didn't say Trump was under investigation, but the fact that they discovered Russian interference certainly was published, but largely ignored because the Hollywood access tape and the DNC email dumps happened on the very same day(news cycle), Oct 7, 2016.

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election. Specifically, Comey confirmed investigation on March 20th 2017 .

I can't keep up with their bullshit.
We know

Appreciate the admission to the quality of your posts.

trump is democrat, so?

Not in any way, shape or form is Trump a Democrat at this point. He doesn't hold any Democratic positions. He is in the Republican party, ran as a Republican and only Republicans view him favorably.

Tariffs

Liberals have been favorable to targeted tariffs as they can be effective. These blanket tariffs are something else and Democrats don't support them, Republicans do. So, you wrong again trumpbot.
What ?

You stupid fuck

Among other revenue generating schemes. However we're talking about tariffs designed to influence other countries. So, stay on topic.

Tariffs built America..

It's not a question on the price is right

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election. Specifically, Comey confirmed investigation on March 20th 2017 .

I can't keep up with their bullshit.
We know

Appreciate the admission to the quality of your posts.
Spin much?

Comey lied on a FISA application. That deserves jail time.
He also participated in a failed coup attempt, that deserves more jail time.

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

IG report finds Comey violated policy on Trump memos, DOJ declines prosecution

Comey got a pass on leaking classified memos to the press.
DOJ: Comey Violated Policy On His Trump Memos — But Won't Be Prosecuted
He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.
Comey has a few more "crimes" to deal with.

If a Republican had done what Comey did

Schmuck, So was Mueller. So was McCain. Means nothing.

Tariffs

What ?

You stupid fuck

Tariffs built America..

It's not a question on the price is right

Continuing to go off topic?

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

IG report finds Comey violated policy on Trump memos, DOJ declines prosecution

Comey got a pass on leaking classified memos to the press.
DOJ: Comey Violated Policy On His Trump Memos — But Won't Be Prosecuted
He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.
Comey has a few more "crimes" to deal with.

If a Republican had done what Comey did

And that matters how?

Do you actually read what you quote?

Comey was such a good republican, that is why he ran like shit as fast as he could to every left-wing paper out there with his leaks and worked overtime tirelessly for the betterment of the Democrats. Even refused to prosecute Hillary after reading a long list of her felonies. And he wasn't even a prosecutor!

GOOD THING JAMES FUCKING COMEY WAS ON OUR SIDE!

Forum List

Back