Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Comey is walking around guilty as sin and free as a bird.

He walks.

What say you?
Agreed

You guys crack me up! Trump publicly admits he’d accept dirt on an opponent from a foreign power, and the evidence that he did so was on display throughout the election, as was his open and ongoing obstruction of justice, he lied endlessly about his contacts with Russia, and you people are convinced he’s guilty of nothing.

But Comey, who is as honest as the day is long is guilty as hell even if Trump’s own investigation finds nothing.

It's tough to even begin talking about all the bullshit swirling in your retard head.
We all know accepting reality has been especially hard on you triggered, TDS-Suffering, Trump-hating, Hillary worshippers, lil' snowflake...

:itsok:.

No actually reality is VERY easy to accept - it is what it is.

Whats tough for me is accepting crazy fucking retards like you constantly spreading baseless, counterfactual politico horseshit as fact.
So comey didn't fuck up a us Election?

What other actions should he have taken? You cannot answer that, can you?
Solitary confinement / under protective custody, guarded by more than just your average prison guard who were proven either incompetent or complicit in his murder....IMO
with cameras. multiple cameras

I think he thinks we're stupid. projecting again.
What if the cameras.....you know....malfunction....and then other ones....you know.....aren't even pointed at the subject of discussion here.....?

Can 7 foot tall Comey find a way to hang himself from a 4 ft tall bunk bed?

So those decisions fall to the Attorney general of the United States?

BTW, the top bunk was 5 feet from the ground and he did a leaning hang, which meant his feet were on the floor already! At least that was the story told.
I don't know if I heard it correctly, but there weren't supposed to be sheets in the cell.

Comey lied on a FISA application. That deserves jail time.
He also participated in a failed coup attempt, that deserves more jail time.

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

IG report finds Comey violated policy on Trump memos, DOJ declines prosecution

Comey got a pass on leaking classified memos to the press.
DOJ: Comey Violated Policy On His Trump Memos — But Won't Be Prosecuted
He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.
Comey has a few more "crimes" to deal with.

If a Republican had done what Comey did, his ass would be grass and this would be front page news. Comey's crimes are far worse than all the people Mueller put behind bars prosecuted combined.

Is it healthy to wrap yourself in tin foil?
go look it up on the internet. let us know what you find

A lot of wingnut crybabies who aren't happy with reality. But if someone says it on the internet it must be true.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
Deutsche bank!
White supremacist!
Womanizer!
Rapist!

What was that you were saying about the internet?

*facepalm*

Those items are covered by more than just random internet conspiracy theorists. But if you think Trump the guy who cheated on all of his wives isn't proof enough....

So?

This is about comey destroying Hillary and going after a witch hunt against Trump

So? I'm answering another idiots question. Comey appears to be bad at his job, there was not witch hunt against Trump, I only wished he had been more forthcoming to the public about how the FBI was looking at him.

It's tough to even begin talking about all the bullshit swirling in your retard head.
We all know accepting reality has been especially hard on you triggered, TDS-Suffering, Trump-hating, Hillary worshippers, lil' snowflake...

Whats tough for me is accepting crazy fucking retards like you constantly spreading baseless, counterfactual politico horseshit as fact.
Well, I wish you actually knew something, but that ain't ever gonna happen.

What other actions should he have taken? You cannot answer that, can you?
Solitary confinement / under protective custody, guarded by more than just your average prison guard who were proven either incompetent or complicit in his murder....IMO

What if the cameras.....you know....malfunction....and then other ones....you know.....aren't even pointed at the subject of discussion here.....?

BTW, the top bunk was 5 feet from the ground and he did a leaning hang, which meant his feet were on the floor already! At least that was the story told.
I don't know if I heard it correctly, but there weren't supposed to be sheets in the cell.

He was taken OFF suicide watch, remember? It was his lawyers that convinced the "warden" to take him off!

he could be facing serious jail time as this is one of many charges he will have to face.

DOJ inspector general says Comey violated policies with memos documenting private conversations with Trump

Nope. He walks, just like McCabe will walk. They will all walk. Jail is for us, not them.
Violating policies is a criminal act? Isn't that a personnel problem?

How many black dudes went to jail for lying to the FBI? Martha Stewart went to prison for lying to the FBI. Comey lies to the FBI and nothing happens.
What I saw said that he violated policies, not lied to the FBI.
Lol to funny

You lazy fuck .

Comey destroyed Hillary and went after Trump..

This fucker.

Is going to get karma

I wouldn't doubt if comey killed Epstein
If I were Barr, I would indict / arrest Comey, put him in the same cell Epstein was in, then publicly declare Comey 'has agreed to cut a deal and give up information on TOP political figures involved in the 2016 election scandal, & make sure Comey is watching that public announcement....that would not be true.

Comey, knowing 'someone' got to Epstein in prison to silence him, would be screaming to make a deal in exchange for protection, knowing almost assuredly someone would be coming for him after that announcement as well!

:p

go look it up on the internet. let us know what you find

A lot of wingnut crybabies who aren't happy with reality. But if someone says it on the internet it must be true.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
Deutsche bank!
White supremacist!
Womanizer!
Rapist!

What was that you were saying about the internet?

*facepalm*

Those items are covered by more than just random internet conspiracy theorists. But if you think Trump the guy who cheated on all of his wives isn't proof enough....

So?

This is about comey destroying Hillary and going after a witch hunt against Trump

So? I'm answering another idiots question. Comey appears to be bad at his job, there was not witch hunt against Trump, I only wished he had been more forthcoming to the public about how the FBI was looking at him.
that's the most honest thing you wrote in awhile.

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.

If a Republican had done what Comey did

Idiot, Comey was a Republican.

He was taken OFF suicide watch, remember? It was his lawyers that convinced the "warden" to take him off!
Just how whitey got killed?

And that matters how?

what I find amazing is how talented the cameras were, one failed and the others veered away. Dang, I'd like to see that on a film.

he could be facing serious jail time as this is one of many charges he will have to face.

DOJ inspector general says Comey violated policies with memos documenting private conversations with Trump

Nope. He walks, just like McCabe will walk. They will all walk. Jail is for us, not them.
Violating policies is a criminal act? Isn't that a personnel problem?

How many black dudes went to jail for lying to the FBI? Martha Stewart went to prison for lying to the FBI. Comey lies to the FBI and nothing happens.
What I saw said that he violated policies, not lied to the FBI.
So no problem if the FBI leaks Hillary's recovered emails, right?

And that matters how?

Do you actually read what you quote?

trump is democrat, so?

Forum List

Back