Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Dissemination of TOP SECRET INFORMATION is a Felony.. Comey did it several times according to the report.
LIAR!
The report said no such thing, and nobody knows that better than you since you didn't cite the exact words of the report, which said only "CONFIDENTIAL" info, the lowest level of info, was released

SO.....

The IG identified that Comey violated the law but hid that in the policy statement.. Why would you not expose that? Dissemination of TOP SECRET INFORMATION is a Felony.. Comey did it several times according to the report.

I want to see an indictment!

I wanted to see tramp indicted as well but Mueller thought he could not indict a sitting potus.

For what crime?
OBSTRUCTION, as if you didn't know!

It’s ironic that you guys went “justice“ for Hillary and James Comey when it was actually Donald Trump who turned over top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

And you tell me I’m dishonest?

Yes, you’re dishonest.
Then I’m guessing that you are honest enough to admit that Donald Trump kicked Americans out of the oval office and then brought in Russian spies and gave them top-secret material. It’s not like we don’t have pictures

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Ooo, you got pictures!

Do you even listen to yourself?

The President has the authority to share whatever intel he wants with our allies.

Next.
And you’re defending that? That’s insane. So what else will he share with Vladimir Putin and North Korea? Or maybe the question should be, what has he shared with Vladimir Putin and North Korea that we don’t know about?

It’s ironic that you guys went “justice“ for Hillary and James Comey when it was actually Donald Trump who turned over top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

Yes, you’re dishonest.
Then I’m guessing that you are honest enough to admit that Donald Trump kicked Americans out of the oval office and then brought in Russian spies and gave them top-secret material. It’s not like we don’t have pictures

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

What did you think of the video and audio of the Hussein telling the Russians he will be more flexible with them after the election? If that isn’t announcing yourself as Putin’s lapdog I don’t what is.
Flexible and handing over top-secret information to the Russians is the same thing? You don’t get to use the Obama card this time. Because what you said was too fucking stupid.

Yes, you’re dishonest.

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Ooo, you got pictures!

The President has the authority to share whatever intel he wants with our allies.

Next.
And you’re defending that? That’s insane. So what else will he share with Vladimir Putin and North Korea? Or maybe the question should be, what has he shared with Vladimir Putin and North Korea that we don’t know about?
They talked about what terrorist camps to bomb. I know that must really piss you off, future potential Dem voters and all.

THERE IS A DEEP STATE. Comey committed numerous crimes and so did McCabe, Strozk and others. They will all walk without even a slap on the wrist, even though they could all be charged with treason and hung or face a firing squad.

If the Deep State defended The Criminal Actions of Clinton and Obama, these guys also will get off Scott Free.

Post reads like any fascist state...

What other actions should he have taken? You cannot answer that, can you?
Solitary confinement / under protective custody, guarded by more than just your average prison guard who were proven either incompetent or complicit in his murder....IMO
with cameras. multiple cameras

I think he thinks we're stupid. projecting again.
What if the cameras.....you know....malfunction....and then other ones....you know.....aren't even pointed at the subject of discussion here.....?

Can 7 foot tall Comey find a way to hang himself from a 4 ft tall bunk bed?

Yes, you’re dishonest.

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Ooo, you got pictures!

Next.
The pictures came from Russia. The American press was kicked out. Only the Russian press was allowed in. Otherwise we wouldn’t even have known that he turned over classified material to Vladimir Putin. We learned it from the Russian press.

You’re fine with that? Do you think that’s great? You’re OK with the president doing that? I believe you are a Russian troll. Because if somebody in Russia did that to help the American president they would be blindfolded in front of an armed squad.

THERE IS A DEEP STATE. Comey committed numerous crimes and so did McCabe, Strozk and others. They will all walk without even a slap on the wrist, even though they could all be charged with treason and hung or face a firing squad.

If the Deep State defended The Criminal Actions of Clinton and Obama, these guys also will get off Scott Free.

Post reads like any fascist state...
The Deep State is The Fascist State and you are a member.

It's tough to even begin talking about all the bullshit swirling in your retard head.
We all know accepting reality has been especially hard on you triggered, TDS-Suffering, Trump-hating, Hillary worshippers, lil' snowflake...

:itsok:

Yes, you’re dishonest.

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Ooo, you got pictures!

Next.
They talked about what terrorist camps to bomb. I know that must really piss you off, future potential Dem voters and all.
Now you’ve just turned into butphuk trash.

Dissemination of TOP SECRET INFORMATION is a Felony.. Comey did it several times according to the report.
LIAR!
The report said no such thing, and nobody knows that better than you since you didn't cite the exact words of the report, which said only "CONFIDENTIAL" info, the lowest level of info, was released
Read the damn report... Comey IDENTIFIED Four countries exposing national security, classified information.

You are a Damn LIAR! You should get your glasses checked as your reading comprehension problems are real bad..

Comey should have been fired for what he did to Hillary - but not before he finished his investigation of Trump.

So you hate him today?
They loved him, hated him, and now love him again. Why would you want a guy like Comey running the trump investigation? Doesn't he suck?

Because Comey didn't cave to political pressure and did what he thought was the right thing to do.

Comey did screw Hillary, but thats just him being wrong, not him being a corrupt politico.
He didn't do the right thing..

He is a narcissist..

A bitch

Yes, you’re dishonest.

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

What did you think of the video and audio of the Hussein telling the Russians he will be more flexible with them after the election? If that isn’t announcing yourself as Putin’s lapdog I don’t what is.
Flexible and handing over top-secret information to the Russians is the same thing? You don’t get to use the Obama card this time. Because what you said was too fucking stupid.

I get to use the Hussein card all I want, don’t need your permission.
He was a disgrace to our nation and caused the refugee crisis for Europe. The fact that you totally dismiss the Hussein promising to bend over for the Russians while accusing President Trump of some kind of treason just shows what a stooge you are.

SO.....

The IG identified that Comey violated the law but hid that in the policy statement.. Why would you not expose that? Dissemination of TOP SECRET INFORMATION is a Felony.. Comey did it several times according to the report.

I want to see an indictment!

I wanted to see tramp indicted as well but Mueller thought he could not indict a sitting potus.

For what crime?
OBSTRUCTION, as if you didn't know!
Mueller himself stated, under oath, and in the report that "NO CRIMES WERE COMMITTED"... How in the hell do you idiots spin that into Obstruction?

Forum List

Back