Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Comey lied on a FISA application. That deserves jail time.
He also participated in a failed coup attempt, that deserves more jail time.

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

IG report finds Comey violated policy on Trump memos, DOJ declines prosecution

Comey got a pass on leaking classified memos to the press.
DOJ: Comey Violated Policy On His Trump Memos — But Won't Be Prosecuted
He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.
Comey has a few more "crimes" to deal with.
The IG will find that "somebody did something" on the FISA warrants. All the evidence was on the cameras watching Epstein's cell the night that he "killed himself"

EDJLMOZWkAAkWUN

They said that the IG found that he had released unclassified memos.

Unclassified memos? Is that a crime? They’re doing a lot of talking on Fox but so far they’re not making a lot of sense.
Not a crime but against FBI rules...why would he break FBI rules?...oh well his real trouble is within the FISA court abuse and his misleading the FISA court...this report today nails him as a conspirator in the Obama led coup....most will see today's report as Comey being in the clear...to the contrary...it cements him in the middle of it all...it confirms he used the unclassified notes to get the special prosecutor appointed and lied to the FISA courts...he is still in some hot water...maybe more today than before this report came out....
he used the unclassified notes to get the special prosecutor appointed
I disagree. A special prosecutor would have been appointed regardless of Comey's memos; the fact that he was fired by Trump and the comments Trump made afterward to the press and to the Russian officials the next day were the red flag.
I think Comey's BIG ego was interested in letting the American public know what a GOOD GUY he is; the stuff Comey told us about Trump demanding a loyalty oath (which I don't doubt for one second) was just a "gotcha" bitch slap to Trump. It seems to me that almost everything Comey shared with us, then and later, was to make him look like an innocent boy scout.
I don't buy all that "coup" horsehockey, but there is no doubt that Comey found some of Trump's actions questionable and so yes, he looked into it. That is what the Director of the FBI's job is, folks. That the FISA court process was abused doesn't seem at all likely to me. That is a last ditch effort on the Trumpians' part to whine that the investigation into Russia was unfair.

Said nobody ever.
Vince foster

Is it healthy to wrap yourself in tin foil?
go look it up on the internet. let us know what you find

A lot of wingnut crybabies who aren't happy with reality. But if someone says it on the internet it must be true.
giphy.gif
CrusaderFrank the dude has to be blind. has to be and his braille wasn't working. but damn.

EDJLMOZWkAAkWUN

They said that the IG found that he had released unclassified memos.

Unclassified memos? Is that a crime? They’re doing a lot of talking on Fox but so far they’re not making a lot of sense.
Not a crime but against FBI rules...why would he break FBI rules?...oh well his real trouble is within the FISA court abuse and his misleading the FISA court...this report today nails him as a conspirator in the Obama led coup....most will see today's report as Comey being in the clear...to the contrary...it cements him in the middle of it all...it confirms he used the unclassified notes to get the special prosecutor appointed and lied to the FISA courts...he is still in some hot water...maybe more today than before this report came out....

Sounds like we need a full blown investigation into Comey and his illegal activities and ethics violations. Would like to know what Lorrett Lynch told him after her famous tarmac meeting with BJ as he was supposedly investigating his wife.

It’s ironic that you guys went “justice“ for Hillary and James Comey when it was actually Donald Trump who turned over top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

And you tell me I’m dishonest?

Yes, you’re dishonest.
Then I’m guessing that you are honest enough to admit that Donald Trump kicked Americans out of the oval office and then brought in Russian spies and gave them top-secret material. It’s not like we don’t have pictures

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

It’s ironic that you guys went “justice“ for Hillary and James Comey when it was actually Donald Trump who turned over top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

Yes, you’re dishonest.
Then I’m guessing that you are honest enough to admit that Donald Trump kicked Americans out of the oval office and then brought in Russian spies and gave them top-secret material. It’s not like we don’t have pictures

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Ooo, you got pictures!

Do you even listen to yourself?

The President has the authority to share whatever intel he wants with our allies.

Next.

After Epstein was permitted by Barr to die, I no longer have faith that Barr or anyone else will actually bring transparency and file charges against anyone. I'd love to be wrong.
So you are trying to blame Barr for incompetence / paid incompetence by prison employees and another 'hit' arranged by the Clintons...?!

Bwuhahahaha...

If you have to blame Barr for something blame him for something he has control over....like the report out revealing Barr & his DOJ are still THINKING about whether or not to go ahead and indict former FBI Deputy Director McCabe after the US IG recommended him for indictment for his crimes approx 1 year ago...

Half the world predicted that Epstein would never see a courtroom. Barr should have taken extraordinary measures to make sure that Epstein wasn't murdered or committed suicide. The fact that he didn't tells me he's either complicit or incompetent.

What other actions should he have taken? You cannot answer that, can you?

Yes, you’re dishonest.

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

What did you think of the video and audio of the Hussein telling the Russians he will be more flexible with them after the election? If that isn’t announcing yourself as Putin’s lapdog I don’t what is.

Comey should have been fired for what he did to Hillary - but not before he finished his investigation of Trump.

What did he “do” to Hillary?

Seriously? Did you not read Comey's firing letter?

It says that Trump accepts recomendation to fire Comey for breaking DOJ policy to screw Hillary.

Now you know.

It hasn’t been established that Comey ever “screwed” Hillary. He saved her from being thrown in prison where she belongs.

Comey should have been fired for what he did to Hillary - but not before he finished his investigation of Trump.

So you hate him today?
They loved him, hated him, and now love him again. Why would you want a guy like Comey running the trump investigation? Doesn't he suck?

Because Comey didn't cave to political pressure and did what he thought was the right thing to do.

Comey did screw Hillary, but thats just him being wrong, not him being a corrupt politico.

EDJPbg5WsAMg-7Y

EDJPbg3XYAE9vge

Bam! Comey hits back.
Come on did you really expect him to post that he was quilty? Of course he will try and spin it as if he is innocent.
Guilty of what?
Still can't read or understand simple language hey Deany. The IG report says that he is quilty of violating numerous FBI policies and his FBI employment agreement.
OMG. FIRE HIM!
lol
Try and keep up he already was.
No duh. I was being sarcastic.

Comey has been found to have perjured himself, obstructed justice, and admitted to leaking classified in an attempted coup to take out the President of the United States, explaining how he felt he was the only one who could 'protect America' by doing so.

His co-conspirator ex-Deputy US AG is the one who recommended he be fired and who provided the President with written justification for doing so.

The FBI's on legal counsel has declared he and others within the FBI thought he was either going to blackmail or was already blackmailing the President with the fake news Russian Counter-Intel propaganda Hillary paid for.

Since his firing, Weinstein, Clapper, and Brennan have all thrown him under the proverbial bus as being the ringleader / top criminal in the exposed coup....

And the US IG report just confirmed what Comey has already admitted to and what everyone in the world already knew.

Perp-walk his ass already!

Is this today's Russian lie? Silly me, I thought today's Russian lie was that Obama threw Putin out of the G8 because Putin outsmarted him? It had NOTHING to do his attacks on Crimea and the "little green men" in the Ukraine, or the downed airliner that caused the leaders of all of the G7 nations to vote to expel Putin. And because he's a criminal murderer who steals from his own people.

And that "Red line in the sand", that Trump brings up, that's because the Republican Congress and Senate refused to authorize the use of force. Sad to say that today, the President has failed to respect any votes from Congress who go against his stated policy. That's the difference between a constitutional president, and Putin's clown.

Is it even humanly possible for you to make a post without killing a bald faced lie?

After Epstein was permitted by Barr to die, I no longer have faith that Barr or anyone else will actually bring transparency and file charges against anyone. I'd love to be wrong.
So you are trying to blame Barr for incompetence / paid incompetence by prison employees and another 'hit' arranged by the Clintons...?!

Bwuhahahaha...

If you have to blame Barr for something blame him for something he has control over....like the report out revealing Barr & his DOJ are still THINKING about whether or not to go ahead and indict former FBI Deputy Director McCabe after the US IG recommended him for indictment for his crimes approx 1 year ago...

Half the world predicted that Epstein would never see a courtroom. Barr should have taken extraordinary measures to make sure that Epstein wasn't murdered or committed suicide. The fact that he didn't tells me he's either complicit or incompetent.

What other actions should he have taken? You cannot answer that, can you?
somethings you just gotta say, hmmmmmm

Comey has been found to have perjured himself, obstructed justice, and admitted to leaking classified in an attempted coup to take out the President of the United States, explaining how he felt he was the only one who could 'protect America' by doing so.

His co-conspirator ex-Deputy US AG is the one who recommended he be fired and who provided the President with written justification for doing so.

The FBI's on legal counsel has declared he and others within the FBI thought he was either going to blackmail or was already blackmailing the President with the fake news Russian Counter-Intel propaganda Hillary paid for.

Since his firing, Weinstein, Clapper, and Brennan have all thrown him under the proverbial bus as being the ringleader / top criminal in the exposed coup....

And the US IG report just confirmed what Comey has already admitted to and what everyone in the world already knew.

Perp-walk his ass already!

It's tough to even begin talking about all the bullshit swirling in your retard head.

You are straight insane and it's pointless.

THERE IS A DEEP STATE. Comey committed numerous crimes and so did McCabe, Strozk and others. They will all walk without even a slap on the wrist, even though they could all be charged with treason and hung or face a firing squad.

If the Deep State defended The Criminal Actions of Clinton and Obama, these guys also will get off Scott Free.

So you hate him today?
They loved him, hated him, and now love him again. Why would you want a guy like Comey running the trump investigation? Doesn't he suck?

Because Comey didn't cave to political pressure and did what he thought was the right thing to do.

Comey did screw Hillary, but thats just him being wrong, not him being a corrupt politico.
even though he didn't have the authority to do such a thing?

Forum List

Back