Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
A lot of wingnut crybabies who aren't happy with reality. But if someone says it on the internet it must be true.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
Deutsche bank!
White supremacist!
Womanizer!
Rapist!

What was that you were saying about the internet?

*facepalm*

Those items are covered by more than just random internet conspiracy theorists. But if you think Trump the guy who cheated on all of his wives isn't proof enough....

So?

This is about comey destroying Hillary and going after a witch hunt against Trump

So? I'm answering another idiots question. Comey appears to be bad at his job, there was not witch hunt against Trump, I only wished he had been more forthcoming to the public about how the FBI was looking at him.
that's the most honest thing you wrote in awhile.

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

IG report finds Comey violated policy on Trump memos, DOJ declines prosecution

Comey got a pass on leaking classified memos to the press.
DOJ: Comey Violated Policy On His Trump Memos — But Won't Be Prosecuted
He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.
Comey has a few more "crimes" to deal with.

If a Republican had done what Comey did

Idiot, Comey was a Republican.

And that matters how?

Do you actually read what you quote?
how is that an answer to how comey being republican matters exactly?

go look it up on the internet. let us know what you find

A lot of wingnut crybabies who aren't happy with reality. But if someone says it on the internet it must be true.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
Deutsche bank!
White supremacist!
Womanizer!
Rapist!

*facepalm*

Those items are covered by more than just random internet conspiracy theorists. But if you think Trump the guy who cheated on all of his wives isn't proof enough....

So?

This is about comey destroying Hillary and going after a witch hunt against Trump

So? I'm answering another idiots question. Comey appears to be bad at his job, there was not witch hunt against Trump, I only wished he had been more forthcoming to the public about how the FBI was looking at him.

Bad at his job?

The bitch tried to be another J Edgar Hoover.

He destroyed Hillary and went after Trump

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
Deutsche bank!
White supremacist!
Womanizer!
Rapist!

*facepalm*

So?

I'm always honest. If Comey had come out and said Trump was under investigation like he did with Clinton there is a chance we would have a different president right now.
maybe they postpone the election too. the fact is he didn't. you can say all you want he shoulda coulda, the fact is he didn't. had he, the coup would have been exposed immediately. And that is why I feel he didn't.

Comey lied on a FISA application. That deserves jail time.
He also participated in a failed coup attempt, that deserves more jail time.

Not according to the IG's Report. You know, that report you've been waiting for breathlessly.

He still might get indicted for lying to the FISA court and illegally spying on Trump.

trump is democrat, so?

Not in any way, shape or form is Trump a Democrat at this point. He doesn't hold any Democratic positions. He is in the Republican party, ran as a Republican and only Republicans view him favorably.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
Deutsche bank!
White supremacist!
Womanizer!
Rapist!

*facepalm*

So?

He did you moron in October 2016

trump is democrat, so?

Not in any way, shape or form is Trump a Democrat at this point. He doesn't hold any Democratic positions. He is in the Republican party, ran as a Republican and only Republicans view him favorably.

He had three wives

trump is democrat, so?

Tariffs

So?

No he didn't, get your facts straight.

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election.

Comey confirmed investigation on March 20th 2017 in his congressional testimony .

Comey Confirms F.B.I. Inquiry on Russia; Sees No Evidence of Wiretapping

Last edited:
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
Deutsche bank!
White supremacist!
Womanizer!
Rapist!

*facepalm*

So?

Bad at his job?

I don't think he tried to be like Hoover, that's just hyperbole. I also don't believe he tried to destroy anyone. He wanted to be open about Clinton because he thought she would win and didn't want it later to come out that there was an investigation into her and be transparent. Trump I can only assume he didn't announce it because he didn't think he or we would be dealing with him as president.

So?

Yes he did you twat..

Do you really want me to bend you over my knee?

trump is democrat, so?

Tariffs

Liberals have been favorable to targeted tariffs as they can be effective. These blanket tariffs are something else and Democrats don't support them, Republicans do. So, you wrong again trumpbot.

So?

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election.
Mueller said that there was no "Russian Interference"

It sucks that you flipped you vote after seeing Putin's Facebook ad, but so what?

It’s ironic that you guys went “justice“ for Hillary and James Comey when it was actually Donald Trump who turned over top-secret material to Russian spies in the oval office.

And you tell me I’m dishonest?

Yes, you’re dishonest.
Then I’m guessing that you are honest enough to admit that Donald Trump kicked Americans out of the oval office and then brought in Russian spies and gave them top-secret material. It’s not like we don’t have pictures

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

What did you think of the video and audio of the Hussein telling the Russians he will be more flexible with them after the election? If that isn’t announcing yourself as Putin’s lapdog I don’t what is.
Flexible and handing over top-secret information to the Russians is the same thing? You don’t get to use the Obama card this time. Because what you said was too fucking stupid.

I get to use the Hussein card all I want, don’t need your permission.
He was a disgrace to our nation and caused the refugee crisis for Europe. The fact that you totally dismiss the Hussein promising to bend over for the Russians while accusing President Trump of some kind of treason just shows what a stooge you are.
Obama caused the immigration crisis in Europe? I’m guessing because it was Obama that invaded Iraq, right? Did I get it right?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!
Deutsche bank!
White supremacist!
Womanizer!
Rapist!

*facepalm*

So?

Bad at his job?

I don't think he tried to be like Hoover, that's just hyperbole. I also don't believe he tried to destroy anyone. He wanted to be open about Clinton because he thought she would win and didn't want it later to come out that there was an investigation into her and be transparent. Trump I can only assume he didn't announce it because he didn't think he or we would be dealing with him as president.

When did a bitch like comey acted like this

God damn kid he lost the presidency for Hillary

Then I’m guessing that you are honest enough to admit that Donald Trump kicked Americans out of the oval office and then brought in Russian spies and gave them top-secret material. It’s not like we don’t have pictures

EAmH2JQXoAIdkUW

Well?

Well?

Thought so.
Ooo, you got pictures!

Do you even listen to yourself?

The President has the authority to share whatever intel he wants with our allies.

Next.
And you’re defending that? That’s insane. So what else will he share with Vladimir Putin and North Korea? Or maybe the question should be, what has he shared with Vladimir Putin and North Korea that we don’t know about?
They talked about what terrorist camps to bomb. I know that must really piss you off, future potential Dem voters and all.
Now you’ve just turned into butphuk trash.

LOL, “butphuk trash”. Looks like someone hates queers as much as the rest of us.
I never said anything about gay people. That was you.

So?

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election. Specifically, Comey confirmed investigation on March 20th 2017 .

I can't keep up with their bullshit.

trump is democrat, so?

Tariffs

Liberals have been favorable to targeted tariffs as they can be effective. These blanket tariffs are something else and Democrats don't support them, Republicans do. So, you wrong again trumpbot.
What ?

Tariffs is what we had before income taxes

You stupid fuck

Public didn't know of any FBI investigation into Russian interference untill after election. Specifically, Comey confirmed investigation on March 20th 2017 .

I can't keep up with their bullshit.
We know

The reason the DOJ isn’t going to try to prosecute this is because everybody would look at Donald Trump.

Comey may have violated a policy, but he didn’t violate the law. And he didn’t hand anything over classified the way Trump did to the Russians. And who knows? Maybe Trump is still handing classified information to the Russians. You know how he loves Vladimir Putin.

Forum List

Back