Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lay the grounds for treason and sedition

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Somebody did something

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Other

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
IG described his behavior as dangerous leaking for personal reasons. Trump got screwed and Comey walks free despite his reprehensible deeds ..at least till the even more serious charges against him are adjudicated.

IG described his behavior as dangerous leaking for personal reasons. Trump got screwed and Comey walks free despite his reprehensible deeds ..at least till the even more serious charges against him are adjudicated.
Trump didn’t get screwed. It was Hilary who got screwed by Comey.

I would have done the same as Comey re: my notes with Trump discussion, ESPECIALLY if I thought my boss was doing something inappropriate.
Comey was smart. He took good notes so we can all see how corrupt Trump’s thoughts are!

How do Comey's transgressions compare to Trump's?

Five takeaways from Justice IG report on Comey

"While highly critical of Comey’s actions, the inspector general did not make recommendations on whether the former top government official should face any charges, and Attorney General William Barr has declined to prosecute him."

No, dumbass, we cared because she was running for POTUS and was, according to comey, so stupid that she didn't understand what she was doing was illegal. Fine choice for POTUS you made there, dumbass. A woman so fucking stupid she didn't understand simple computer safety. Something my 13 year old daughter does.

Uh, guy, most people in their sixties don't really understand computers, if they didn't grow up with them.

So one more time- What regular person used the wrong email and was sent to prison for it?

Still waiting for you to answer this question, third time I asked it.

Condi Rice and Colin Powell did the exact same thing Hillary did, and no one is prosecuting them.

Then they should not be running for POTUS.

Why do you want someone that stupid running the country?

Oh, that's right, you're stupid too!

Yea, but they got Free Stuff...LOL

He has a nice head of hair.
Comey is also very tall; reminded Trump how physically “small” he is compared to real men LOL. Trump hated that.
Comey is a freak of nature.

How do Comey's transgressions compare to Trump's?

Five takeaways from Justice IG report on Comey

"While highly critical of Comey’s actions, the inspector general did not make recommendations on whether the former top government official should face any charges, and Attorney General William Barr has declined to prosecute him."

Trump's trangressions?

Was he making the pilots do loops in AF1 again?

Oh, I know it's the Trump plastic straws that have your panties in a bunch.

He did screw Hillary too-he is an equal opportunity jerk

Trump didn’t get screwed. It was Hilary who got screwed by Comey.

We are talking abut IG report and deep state coup that should put Comey in jail in the end

I would have done the same as Comey re: my notes with Trump discussion, ESPECIALLY if I thought my boss was doing something inappropriate.

So then all 35,000 FBI CIA and others can investigate you and send notes to press on grounds they thought you were doing something inappropriate???? When law says you cant do that for obvious reasons?.

He did screw Hillary too-he is an equal opportunity jerk
Yeah but he was trying to help Hillary...he just went about it stupidly....remember she was under investigation at the time and he had to do something before the election...he thought he could lay it all to rest but all he did was kick up a hornets nest...so then he came out a second time and tried to fix what he screwed up....and made it worse....
With Trump...Comey was trying to get an investigation going on Trump with a nothing burger of probable cause...and he did it...

Last edited:
Comey was smart. He took good notes so we can all see how corrupt Trump’s thoughts are!

Wow. You want to indict people because of their thoughts?

Are you and Comey the thought police?

Why does Comey need to be defended? The IG investigated and Trumps DOJ totally vindicated him. No criminal activity. What more is there?

Forum List

Back